Vanderhyde Ford

345 N. Main St, Cedar Springs, MI 49319

New 888-507-8276
Used 888-760-5950
Service 866-623-5072

A reputation for courteous, honest service.

Great Everything

by from Taylor, Mi. |

What a great place to buy or lease a vehicle. I am leasing the Taurus SHO and I absolutely love it. Got it for a great price and couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you John Marchell. You got me the vehicle I wanted at a very affordable price. Thank you again!

Great experience

by from Ada, MI |

I bought a used car for my daughter to take to school and Matt P at VanderHyde Ford made it a really smooth process. I appreciated the quick response to phone calls and the follow through with questions and touch-ups to the car. Very professional during the entire transaction.

Overall a good experience.

by from Muskegon, MI |

Salesman lived by me and brought the vehicle for me to look at right to my home. Not too flexible on the prices they put on the vehicles, but overall a good deal and experience.

great response

by from cinti. oh |

car was sold but dealer alerted me for other deals pleasant

Carolyn Hansen

by from Pierson, MI |

Ordered new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium in the summer and received it timely in the Fall. Carolyn was very helpful in getting us the order information for this new model and then following through with the order and later the delivery. At the delivery she even synced my wife's iphone to the car which was very helpful (we now have taught ourselves to do so.). As to service, only one contact so far with them and they successfully updated the Fusion's software which was a Ford customer care item. Mike Julien

Fusion is the best car

by from cedar springs mi |

I LOVE MY FUSION !!!!! John Tyson knew what I needed in a new car .The best new car ever. John worked with me on my time and that is why I will buy from him years to come .

Great Customer Service

by from Howard City, MI |

I received excellent service when I stopped at Vanderhyde Ford. Carolyn Hansen was wonderful to chat with and patiently answered all my questions and didn't make me feel like an idiot. I would recommend Vanderhyde to anyone.

Very Pleased !! Thank you Don Shudark !!

by from Cedar Springs, MI |

I was very happy when Don was actually able to find a vehicle with all my criteria. Pre-owned SUV (if possible), low miles, no rust, not older than '00-'01, all around $5 - $6K. (lol, knowing this was probably not going to happen as I have been looking online for abit.) Not only did Don find me the perfect car on their lot (an '03 Buick Rendevous SUV !!), but they were able to work with me on the sale price. Having 110K miles, I was able to get an extended 75K mile warranty, Woo hoo! Everyone I met there was very friendly and accommodating. Don Shudark made the experience of purchasing the vehicle go smoothly, and he definitely made it fun !! Great guy, fun personality, and really listened to everything I was looking for, and delivered. My parents have purchased their cars from Vanderhyde Ford since moving back from FL, we will all be coming back. Thank you.

Awesome Staff

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

I bought my Escape from Vanderhyde in 2008 and have been pleased with the vehicle but have been blown away by the service. I recommend them to anyone who will listen. I try to connect them directly with Carolyn because she is the one who stays connected with the community. Their active role in supporting community events and causes is just another reasGolden Eagleon to business with Vanderhyde.

Judy Mann

by from Howard City |

What a great place to buy a car . We looked over a year earlier and John Tyson stayed in touch and found the best deal on a used low mile Edge and we love it . I will send all my friends and family to see John Tyson .

Great Place to get a car

by from Trufant, Mi |

I have purchased several vehicles from Vanderhyde Ford working with Carolyn Hansen. Carolyn has been very attentive on each transaction and it has been a pleasure doing business with her.