Vanderhyde Ford

345 N. Main St, Cedar Springs, MI 49319

New 888-507-8276 New888-507-8276
Used 888-760-5950 Used888-760-5950
Service 866-623-5072 Service 866-623-5072

A reputation for courteous, honest service.

Great Everything

by from Taylor, Mi. |

What a great place to buy or lease a vehicle. I am leasing the Taurus SHO and I absolutely love it. Got it for a great price and couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you John Marchell. You got me the vehicle I wanted at a very affordable price. Thank you again!

AWESOME buying experience.

by from Rockford MI |

I have GM and Chrysler/Jeep family or employee pricing available. I was looking at the Jeep Grand Cherokee, Chevy Equinox and Ford Edge and felt the Ford offered the best value. Vanderhyde proved to offer the best package and went way out of their way to win a new customer. I highly recommend giving them a shot before you purchase your next vehicle in the Grand Rapids area! Thank you!!

Worth the drive

by from Grand Rapids, Mi. |

I had being looking for a new work vehicle for a while, Vanderhyde had what I was looking for so I made the drive from Grand Rapids to check it out. Brad and Pat were great to work with and there manager made the process very easy and accommodating to my schedule. Unfortunately once I got my new van home a intermittent problem kept showing up, Brad and Vanderhyde were great about it, they took it back two different times until the problem could finally be reproduced and then fixed each time giving me a new work vehicle to drive while they repaired my new vehicle. This was all done with no complaints and with no cost to me whatsoever. I would highly recommend Vanderhyde and there sales staff. Ted P.

Well worth the drive to Vanderhyde

by from Grand Rapids Mi |

A friend sent to me Vanderhyde to work with John Tyson and he did an excellent job from start to finish I will come to see Him everytime . Small town dealers are the best .

Well worth the drive to Cedar Springs

by from Lansing MI |

I did alot of looking on line and John Tyson called me right away and got the car I wanted and I will buy Ford's from no one else but John Tyson what a outstanding Job from start to finish . Ford Fusion is one of the best cars that Ford builds .

Ford F-150long time owner

by from Rockford Mi |

I bought a 2004 Ford F-150 from John Tyson and thats why I bought my 2015 from him . John explained everthing so we could understand it . I will buy all my Ford'S from John and send my friends and family to buy from him

Great Salesman John Tyson

by from Sparta Mi |

My wife and I went to a few Ford dealers and John Tyson explanined everything the best .He took the time to show us all the features of car . We love the great fuel mpg that we get in the Fiesta way to go Ford . We will send all our friends and family to see John because he made us feel like family .

What a sales experience

by from Cadillac Mi |

This was our first new Ford and John Tyson was the best . He went well over the Explorer with us and due to my hip surgey John brought the Explorer to my home . I will send all my friends and family to see him . There were several dealer's calling but John was only one that took the time to explain everything .

Great salesperson-Carolyn Hansen

by from Sheridan MI |

Just purchased another new vehicle (F250 Pk Up) from Vanderhyde Ford. Carolyn Hansen is always very patient and thorough when explaining features and benefits of the vehicle. A plus is I get a good trade in price for my vehicle at trade in. Always recommend or refer my friends to Carolyn when possible. Bob McDougall

Great experience

by from Ada, MI |

I bought a used car for my daughter to take to school and Matt P at VanderHyde Ford made it a really smooth process. I appreciated the quick response to phone calls and the follow through with questions and touch-ups to the car. Very professional during the entire transaction.