Sharon Chevrolet

Used 888-301-7235
Service 866-798-0370

The BEST EXPERIANCE

by from Phoenix, Ny |

my wife and I with the really impressed with the dealership and as well with Brandon he made things very easy for us he was not pushy and he really cared about our needs.He really represented himself as well as the company in a great light.we look forward doing business with you again and I would definitely recommend Brandon as well as the dealership any day of the week.

Went Elsewhere with our Business

by from Phoenix, NY |

We found a used car that looked great and that we were ready to purchase under the right circumstances. When the numbers came back that they were willing to offer us for our trade and for the car, they really lowballed us on the trade and refused to budge at all on the price of the used car. After they refused to make any kind of deal with us, we decided to take our business elsewhere. We found nearly the same car at another dealership for about $2000 less and they gave us over $3000 more for our trade than Sharon would give us. Not to mention the salesman at Sharon made it clear how eager he was to sell the car as fast as possible, making sure that we knew that he didn't work on a certain day so we needed to get things worked out before then, leaving us feeling like we were being rushed in and out the door just to make the sale. We walked away feeling like we had been jerked around, and we likely won't go back to Sharon Chevy.

Professional, hospitable and efficient

by from Ithaca, NY |

We did not end up purchasing the mini van we test drove at the dealership but we were duly impressed with the staff and salesperson. They were extremely courteous, helpful and professional (we have visited at least 5 dealerships in the past 3 weeks). The salesperson was honest about the air conditioning that needed repair; they even took the van out of the sun so that when we arrived to test drive it, we wouldn't be sitting in a hot vehicle. Now, that's first rate customer service.

lease experience

by from Pennellville, NY |

my entire lease process was enjoyable and professional. everyone in the dealership went above and beyond to accommodate me, especially my salesman. i would recommend this dealership to others, it was my 3rd time purchasing there, and i will definately return in the future.

Awesome Dealership

by from Williamstown NY |

From scheduling my test drive to bringing home my beautiful car, we (My boyfriend and I) had wonderful car buying experience, when we arrived for my test drive the car was in a heated garage which was nice, we didn't have to stand in the freezing cold to look at it. The salesman had the best personality ever, and didnt talk to us like he just wanted to make a sale he told us what we needed to know and more, can't tell you about service because the car hasn't needed any yet, I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

by from Mottville, NY |

I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. From first contact through the day I drove off of the lot the people of Sharon Chevrolet were very professional and friendly.