Hilltop Chevrolet

Hilltop Chevrolet

385 Route 108, Somersworth, NH 03878

New 888-844-9326
Used 888-841-6195

Our family owned dealership has been proudly serving this region for the last 30 years and many more to come.

Excellent Dealership

by from Somersworth, NH |

I had an excellent experience at Hilltop Chevy. Dominick was my salesman and was very helpful. Dave & Eric did a great job getting me in the vehicle I wanted for the right price :)

August 28, 2012

Thank you Amber. That's what we are here for. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call.

repairs

by from Somersworth, NH |

I bought my car at Hilltop Chevrolet nearly 7 years ago, a Cheve HHR. They have done all the key service on my car and I have been completely satisfied. All repairs are done on time, and well. They have never tried to sell me something I did not need or want. There is no pressure, and they have answered all my questions honestly. I will buy there again when I am ready to trade.

September 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your input, Cindy. Here at Hilltop Chevrolet, we strive to make all facets of our business equally as strong as the others. We appreciate your continued business with us, and hope to keep you satisfied in years to come.

Hilltop shevrolet

by from Dover NH |

This palace was excellent Dominick was our salesman and Mike Minnesota did really good job. Excellent job guys

September 2, 2012

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you coming to us for your vehicle needs.