Hilltop Chevrolet

385 Route 108, Somersworth, NH 03878

Service 866-754-9615

Great service!

by from Rochester, NH |

I had never been to Hilltop Chevrolet before and had an issue with my 2009 Chevy Aveo. My engine light came on and I found out that the problem was a sensor that could only be fixed at a Chevy dealership. I drove to Hilltop and they took my car in right away! It was fixed within an hour and a half! I was so surprised and happy that they took it in immediately. Everyone there was very professional, courteous and helpful. I would definitely return for any other repairs that my car needs!

repairs

by from Somersworth, NH |

I bought my car at Hilltop Chevrolet nearly 7 years ago, a Cheve HHR. They have done all the key service on my car and I have been completely satisfied. All repairs are done on time, and well. They have never tried to sell me something I did not need or want. There is no pressure, and they have answered all my questions honestly. I will buy there again when I am ready to trade.

September 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your input, Cindy. Here at Hilltop Chevrolet, we strive to make all facets of our business equally as strong as the others. We appreciate your continued business with us, and hope to keep you satisfied in years to come.

Hilltop shevrolet

by from Dover NH |

This palace was excellent Dominick was our salesman and Mike Minnesota did really good job. Excellent job guys

September 2, 2012

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you coming to us for your vehicle needs.

Excellent Dealership

by from Somersworth, NH |

I had an excellent experience at Hilltop Chevy. Dominick was my salesman and was very helpful. Dave & Eric did a great job getting me in the vehicle I wanted for the right price :)

August 29, 2012

Thank you Amber. That's what we are here for. If you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call.