Longley Bros Inc

1698 County Route 57, Fulton, NY 13069

New 888-277-6681
Used 888-277-8538
Service 888-864-3156

Come experience a "NO PRESSURE" environment and take the drive to save thousands!

Awesome dealership! Highly recommended!

by from Cicero, NY |

We just bought our second vehicle from Chris at Longley Bros (2013 Durango). We already love it! Chris and the whole team are very responsive. I don't think I ever waited more then a few minutes for any email response. They ran through many options for us and gave us a great deal. And to top it off, they're one of the only dealers I've seen with complete photo galleries on their inventory. If you're looking for a new or used vehicle, you have to give these guys a call!

November 29, 2013

Thank you so much for a great review. We strive in making our customers happy and we're always here for all your future buying and servicing needs. Stay safe this Winter!

Best Dealership!

by from Liverpool, NY |

Thank you Chris Atwater...You made this the easiest and most pleasant car buying experience ever!

May 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the opportunity that we had in helping you into your new car. We're always here for you no matter if it's for service or for any future vehicle purchases. Enjoy the Spring weather!

First-time buyer-very pleased

by from Fulton,NY |

This was my first dealership experience & it was not what I expected, but I mean that in a good way! Everyone at Longley Dodge conducted themselves professionally, in a friendly & courteous manner. Chris & Jack were both a pleasure to deal with. Very down-to-earth guys that never once pressured me into making a decision too hastily or without the necessary facts/information. All my questions and concerns were answered & treated with care. I look forward to dealing with Longley again regarding the service of my vehicle. I recommend that you come & experience their exceptional service for yourself.

May 1, 2014

Thank you for the great review Kate. We take pride in taking care of our customers and we appreciate you giving us the opportunity to help you. We look forward with all our future dealings with you. Enjoy your vehicle.

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Horseheads, NY |

We just purchased a 2012 Nissan Pathfinder. The vehicle was everything that was advertised and more. There was no pressure from the salesperson; however, as soon as we wanted to talk with someone about the vehicle, Chris was very helpful and informative. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. It was worth the two and a half hour drive to go to Longley Dodge. We would not hesitate to go to them again for our next vehicle.

January 22, 2014

Thank you for our 5 star review. We're glad you enjoyed your experience here and look forward to hearing from you when the time comes for your next vehicle. If you ever need anything we are only a phone call or email away. Stay warm!

Always 100%

by from Newark, New York |

Longley Dodge has always given 100% and more. .from the service to sales and everywhere in between! I have bought four vehicles from Longleys and have nothing but wonderful experiences each time. I have always been treated with respect. When they say "no hassels"..it is no hassels.

January 5, 2014

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate you opinion of us and look forward to helping you with all your future needs. Stay safe and warm this Winter.

Friendly, No Pressure, great buying experience.

by from Liverpool, N.Y. |

What a great buying experience, Made an appt. and saw Tom Collins, there was no pressure and they made buying my 2010 Dodge a breeze. I would refer anyone to them. Thanks Guys you have a really good store there.

August 15, 2013

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business and we appreciate the review as we take every effort to make a customer happy and we're glad you had a great experience here. We look forward to keeping that experience going over many of years. Enjoy your new vehicle.

LONGLY BROS DODGE A+++

by from OSWEGO NY |

HAVE WAY TOO MUCH TO WRITE NOTHING BUT GOOD TO SAY,THE INTERNET DEPT IS HANDLED BY GREAT GUY NAMED CHRIS ATWATER AND HE WILL GET U INTO A CAR OR TRUCK AT NO PRESSURE,THE WHOLE DEALERSHIP IS GREAT AND AS A RETURNING CUSTOMER OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS WITH ##5 PURCHASE I WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE ,ALL I CAN ADD IS THEY ARE ALL GOOD AND CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS..

August 31, 2012

We appreciate the review and will always strive to keep a no pressure experience for you on all your future purchases. Thank you for the loyalty and we appreciate you spreading the word of Longley Dodge. Enjoy your Hemi and have a great finish to Summer!

Great experience...

by from fulton, ny |

My husband and I had a great car buying experience at Longley Dodge. Chris Atwater did a great job at making everything go smoothly. We told him the payment and vehicle we wanted and he did just that! We love our 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan. And we would definitely recommend Longley Bros to anyone looking for a new or used car!

July 6, 2012

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the 5 star rating you have given us. The number one thing we do at Longley Dodge is listen to the customer. This way we know exactly what they ask for when it comes to their vehicle. Have a great Summer!

Used car buying experience

by from NewburyEdmunds, NH |

I have purchased over twenty new and used cars and visited over fifty dealers doing so and can say that Longley Dodge was my best buying experience of them all. Chris was extremely friendly, efficient and just overall a pleasure to work with. I now consider them my place to go when I or someone I know is looking for a car or truck (even though they are over 6 hours away from where I live).

June 19, 2012

Thank you for a great review! We look forward to doing business with you down the road and you will always find no pressure here at Longley Dodge. Here at Longley Dodge we strive on customer service and want you to make the right decision at the time you feel most comfortable. Enjoy the PT Cruiser and have a great Summer!

Very responsive- I drove an hour to buy from Longl

by from Sandy Creek, NY |

I visited Longley after an extensive internet search. I found Chris Atwater to be the most responsive to my email inquiries (out of 9 different dealerships), but the used vehicle was sold before I made a decision. A few weeks later, I decided I wanted to look at the Dodge Grand Caravan. I remembered from my visit that Longley was a Dodge dealer. I called Chris up, he steered me to a higher trim level that was actually the same price after the additional incentives. Great job guys, I am very happy!

May 11, 2012

Thank you for a 5 star review. We are glad you ended up making your purchase with us! Remember that we are always an email or phone call away if you need anything. We strive on a great relationship with our customers. Enjoy your new van!

Great Experience

by from Fulton, NY |

Very good experience, close to home and dependable friendly people.

January 24, 2012

Dear Hoppy, Thank you for the great review and we will continue to give you a great experience.