Meade Lexus of Lakeside

Meade Lexus of Lakeside

45001 Northpointe Blvd, Utica, MI 48315

New 866-473-8899
Used 866-414-1672

Meade Lexus prides itself on providing customers with an ownership experience that EXCEEDS expectations!

Love my RX350!

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

I spent many months researching RXs online through cars.com, auto trader, and many others. While my ultimate goal was to find the 'perfect' SUV, I also needed to feel comfortable with the dealership I planned to purchase from. From the moment I first spoke to Jodi, I knew Meade Lexus of Lakeside was the place for me! Jodi made me feel like a friend, not just another customer! Every question was addressed and I never felt like I was being given the typical 'run around', that so many other dealerships provide. Jodi got me a great deal on an exceptional RX! Honestly, I am from the Ann Arbor area and instinctively thought I'd be buying from Lexus of Ann Arbor. However, upon speaking to both dealerships, there was simply no question as to where I would make my ultimate buy! Start taking notes Lexus of Ann Arbor! You have a long way to go before ever reaching Meade quality! Thank you Jodi and Meade Lexus for a fantastic experience! You will be highly referred to friends and family!

Dealership is too busy to pay attention to you U

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

When I walked in to the dealership I wasn't paid attention to. I am spending whole lot of money but feel like not important to them. Why would I spend that kind of money where you are not important. I think they didn't have to work hard to earn Lexus enthusiastics and that is why they act the way they did. It was well 15 minutes before I was entertained. Not sure if I would walk back to buy anything.

Bought a 2011 RX350

by from Onsted, Mi |

The dealership is clean and well stocked. We drove almost 100 miles because they had the 2011 RX350 we wanted. Due to traffic we got there an hour before closing. They stayed open and answered all of our questions, closed the deal, financed the car, and then taught us how to use it. The buying process was excellent.

From eBay to dealership

by from Tecumseh, MI |

Good Morning Kate, Looking around on your website, it appears that you are the most appropriate person to send this to. First, we love the car that we selected and drove away last night. The one good part about buying 2 hours from home is the detailed "test drive" you get on the way back! Under all conditions, the first 90 miles on the car went very smoothly. Next, I mostly wanted to make a point of telling you how well Jodi handled this sale. What started out as a simple eBay search turned in to a roller coaster of emails, texts, voice mails and phone conversations over a 4 day period. Over that stretch, at no point did Jodi appear to be frustrated or annoyed with our on-again/off-again issues. Every contact resulted in a calm and professional approach. More than any single thing about the car, her patience and willingness to "put up" with us is what kept me in this deal and made me want to drive the distance to make this happen. I work in a people business. More and more I stress to my staff, the importance of staying calm and being professional with the public because it will pay off in the end. I'm sure you take the same approach and know that you are not in the car business, selling to people; you are in the people business, selling cars. The car we bought is nice, but Jodi made this deal happen because she treated us so well. Thanks for your part as well; leadership makes a difference! Rick

March 20, 2012

Rick, Thank you for the delightful review! I'm so happy the deal worked out for you, and I hope Amy is pleased with her "new" car. It was a pleasure to work with you both! Jodi

Lexus ISF

by from Clinton Twp. MI |

I had stopped by this dealer before heading off to work. Had came to test drive an 08 Lexus ISF. Upon arriving there, it took about 10 minutes before I was approach by a salesperson. The salesperson was only able to answer 80% of my questions. I ended not buying the car.

March 14, 2012

Hello Mickeytl, Currently, we do not have any ISF vehicles (new or pre-owned) in stock. Was this a recent stop by the dealership, or possibly a visit to our Southfield location? We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like a chance to help, if indeed this was an experience with our dealership. Do you know the name of the sales consultant you spoke to? Please advise at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

A Great Experience

by from Clinton Township, MI |

Shopping at Meade Lexus is "a great experience." Salesman was very helpful in pointing out the good points in comparison to another vehicle we were thinking of purchasing. Follow up phone calls asking about the service after we purchased the new vehicle and had taken it in for a problem shows hat the dealership really cares. So far, the problem has not been found, but the service people are extremely pleasant and helpful.

August 13, 2011

Car Man ~ We thank you for your sincere review. We couldn't be happier that you decided to purchase a Lexus! Yes, we DO really care. We hope your service issue will be resolved, and feel free to contact us for ANY reason!

lexus is 250 2011 awd lease

by from romeo,mi |

excellent experience all around excellent experience all around excellent experience all around excellent experience all around excellent experience all around excellent experience all around excellent experience all around

July 31, 2011

Well, multiple excellence is greatly appreciated! Thank you for the wonderful statement. We hope you will pass the word on, to your friends & family!

exellant experience

by from beverly hills,mi |

allways great experians,very happy with our S ales Consultant Charlie Treba.Buying process was easy,exelant service.

July 29, 2011

Lexus Lover - thank you for the review. Charlie is a fabulous sales consultant! Be sure to contact him if you need anything in the future. He is always happy to help. Enjoy you new purchase!

Rating

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

The service department is the main reason we stayed with Meade Lexus of Lakeside and of course the people there are all very nice and friendly.

July 31, 2011

We are always so pleased to hear from our customers! We couldn't be happier, that YOU are satisfied! Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again during regular maintenance visits =)

Buying A Lexus CT200

by from Rochester Hills, MI |

Shopping for a new car can be an intimidating experience but Meade Lexus of Lakeside made the process simple and easy. Larry, my sales person, was very informative and respectful. I never felt pressured. He let me drive the CT200 hybrid and thoroughly explained the hybrid system.

awesome mb

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Found a great ML500 through internet search; contacted the dealership who responded instantly. Drove 230 miles to check it out and drove the ML home. Great, quick transaction and alot of car for the money.

July 29, 2011

We are happy to hear about your experience! It is so awesome to hear from an out of town buyer. The Internet is such a great tool & we are glad you found what you were looking for! Enjoy!