Par-K Enterprises

825 S 1st St, Fulton, NY 13069

New 888-335-2086
Used 888-334-9697
Service 888-336-0306

Par-k Chrysler Jeep! We're Always Your Last Stop!

Great Car Purchase

by from North Syracuse |

I worked with Mark from the Internet dept and he was great. Trade value was great, knowledge about the car was great and for the first time in a while i had fun buying a car. Would definintely buy again.

All was PERFECT....until we got our car home

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

We purchased two used vehicles from Par-K, a Jeep Liberty and a Pontiac G6 because one of our cars was rear ended and totaled and the other was in desperate need of an upgrade. I posted a fabulous review about the company after this happened. Gloria and Joel were so helpful. The Jeep was great and Pontiac was as well, until we got inside it upon picking it up (after hours) to see that the steering wheel was "straight" when turned at a 45 degree angle. We took it home because there was nothing else we could currently do, and realized there was blue smoke coming from under the hood when it idled. My fiancÚ drove it two more times between his conversation with Gloria about bringing it back to be looked at, and taking it back to Par-K's service center. The man running the service center was completely rude to my fiancÚ. He acted like the last thing he ever wanted to do was serve a customer that day. He had the nerve to ask my fiancÚ, "Do you think you just hit a REALLY big pothole?" He kind of shrugged it off and we went 7 days, with one vehicle and me WALKING to work before Par-K contacted us. We both took time off of work to go in immediately and pick up the Pontiac, where we were told (by the same rude serviceman) the steering wheel was "only turned about 10% when they gave it to us" and "the front tire is badly damaged, so you obviously hit a pothole or scraped a curb". The man even had the nerve to say "well, if it wasn't you, maybe it was someone else driving the car." Inferring that I had been driving the vehicle, when it had only been driven THREE TIMES TOTAL by no one other than my fiancÚ. We were told that we would have to pay out of pocket to repair the damages. We had to ARGUE in order to have our vehicle fixed that we paid FULL STICKER PRICE on because we were lead to believe that it was in perfect running condition. Our Jeep's brakes wobble when we come to a stop and even though we purchased it less than three weeks ago, we fear to tell the service station because they might think we somehow managed to warp a rotor or something in two weeks. We thank God that we did not sign up for the service plan and feel bad for anyone that did. Its a wonder how anything gets done there with their serviceman's work ethic. If this does not work out, we may be returning our Pontiac and looking elsewhere for another vehicle.