Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 N Main St, Rochester, NH 03867

Used 603-332-0424

Super easy to work with

by from Londonderry, NH |

Great experience from the moment I stepped into the dealership. Warmly welcomed. I recommend this dealership for future purchasers.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rochester NH |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff there was so nice and didnt have that "in your face atmosphere". Sean, Matt and Mike made the purchase of my 2015 Grand Caravan so very pleasant. They asked me what i was looking for and put me in the right vehicle with the terms that I asked for with no haggling. I will definitely go back to Poulin for my next vehicle. 5 Stars all the way!!!!!!

June 6, 2015

Hi Scott! Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team works very hard to satisfy all of our customers, and it's so refreshing to hear when we've succeeded. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Recommend dealership to all

by from Milton, NH |

Hands down , the best experience anyone could have. Special thanks to Arestedes, Matt , and Mike for my new 2015 Ram Big Horn. You guys are the best.

May 27, 2015

Hi Jeff! Thanks for such a great review! Our team works extremely hard to satisfy all of our customers, and it's so refreshing to hear when we've succeeded. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

great overall service

by from Manchester nh |

They are very helpful in the buying process. They want you y o get what you need and be happy. This is the second car i have bought from them.

March 31, 2015

Hi Allen, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're happy you were satisfied with your purchasing experience, and we're especially happy to have you as a repeat customer! Enjoy your vehicle!

the peaslee's from sandwich

by from north sandwich nh |

we had great service from every body we talked with . every one was very friendly . we would go back to buy again very nice group of people.

March 10, 2015

Dear Andrew and Cheryl, Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your overall purchasing experience, and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Quick, easy and met my terms

by from New Hampshire |

Awesome buying experience. On the day I was supposed to pick up the car my salesman told me the windshield had a dime sized Crack at the top of the windshield and that they would put in a new windshield for me and they did. I had the car a day and the front passenger tire lost some air causing the tire pressure light to come on. I called poulins and let them know about my problem. They scheduled me for an appointment and found that the wheel was cracked. They ordered me a new wheel and I'm going in today so they can put the new wheel on. So far customer service has been great!

March 10, 2015

Dear Mr. Chadbourne, Thank you for your wonderful review! We work very hard to satisfy our customers and to provide everyone with exceptional customer service. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Great Experience

by from Farmington NH |

I was looking for a quality low mileage truck. The sales dept worked with me to find me the best deal and financing for me under my terms. They went above and beyond getting my truck ready for delivery. We are very happy with our purchase and thank Poulin's sales and service for our great no-pressure experience.

March 3, 2015

Dear Mr. Pare - Thank you for choosing Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience at our dealership, and we hope you're enjoying your vehicle!

My wife and I could not be HAPPIER with Poulin

by from Effingham, N.H. |

The people of Poulin are the friendliest to do business with. From the sales people to the service department, My wife and I enjoyed the whole process. Thank you all, we love our Wranglers.

January 22, 2015

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Savage, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our entire team works so hard to provide an enjoyable experience for each of our customers, so it is always great to hear stories like yours! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! Sincerely, Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Poulin Chrysler

by from Epsom,NH |

Very simple and quick car buying experience. Ive purchased vehicles at other dealerships and it took many hours to finally purchase the vehicle, not so at Poulin Auto.

January 9, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us how we're doing! We work so hard to make the buying process as simple and pain-free as possible. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Happy 2015! Sincerely, Lisa @ Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Old Hometown Buying Experience..

by from Moultonborough, NH. 03254 |

Felt at ease immediately upon entering your showroom; thereby insuring a pleasant purchase. We were shown the cars in our particular price range without pressure to upscale to a more expensive model. Which was the correct approach with me at least; I am unimpressed by high-pressure salespeople. We were met by Steve at the door and from there it was a simple, pleasant buying experience. The car was shown--the test drive was taken and finances were discussed without any Fan Fare.-- WELL DONE... Three days later we picked up the vehicle...it was nicely cleaned up--options were explained and a full tank of gas. Thank You for a Stress-Free transaction during these somewhat stressful Holiday Months. OH-having just said that have a Happy Holiday Season to one and all at the Poulin Car Dealership.

December 16, 2014

Dear Bob and Margie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience and that we were able to provide a low pressure environment for you to shop in. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your vehicle. And Happy Holidays to you and yours! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram