Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 N Main St, Rochester, NH 03867

Used 603-332-0424

When you're ballin on a budget

by from Farmington, NH |

It's always been a dream of mine to own a Dodge Charger and the friendly guys down at Poulin made that dream a reality. Everything was very simple and straightforward, I never felt taken advantage of or played. It genuinely seemed like they wanted me to have this car and did whatever they could to get me into it. From now on when I need a new set of wheels at reasonable prices I know where to send my friends and where I'm going to look first.

my 2010 Jeep

by from Farmington, NH |

I love my Jeep Limited. This is the second Jeep we have bought from you. The first was at your other Jeep facility down the road . When you uses to take a picture of the one that bought the Jeep and family. I still have the picture to. Thank you.

August 31, 2015

Hi Robin! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us, and we hope you're enjoying your vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Easy to work with and Great customer service

by from Bow, NH |

KI couldn't be happier with my new jeep and honestly was so happy to get it from Poulin. Aristides was very knowledgable and informative regarding the features and details of the vehicle. The entire staff was welcoming and well trained in customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

August 5, 2015

Hi Nate! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review. We take pride in the quality of service we offer each of our customers, and we're so glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Great first experience

by from Concord, NH |

Just went through the process of buying my first car, and was lucky enough to work with the people at Poulin when doing so. They made sure everything was as simple as it could be, and I have nothing but great things to say about their staff.

July 17, 2015

Hi Pierce! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad we made your first car buying experience a great one. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Super easy to work with

by from Londonderry, NH |

Great experience from the moment I stepped into the dealership. Warmly welcomed. I recommend this dealership for future purchasers.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review and for the recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your experience. ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Best car buying experience ever

by from Rochester NH |

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. The staff there was so nice and didnt have that "in your face atmosphere". Sean, Matt and Mike made the purchase of my 2015 Grand Caravan so very pleasant. They asked me what i was looking for and put me in the right vehicle with the terms that I asked for with no haggling. I will definitely go back to Poulin for my next vehicle. 5 Stars all the way!!!!!!

June 6, 2015

Hi Scott! Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team works very hard to satisfy all of our customers, and it's so refreshing to hear when we've succeeded. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Recommend dealership to all

by from Milton, NH |

Hands down , the best experience anyone could have. Special thanks to Arestedes, Matt , and Mike for my new 2015 Ram Big Horn. You guys are the best.

May 27, 2015

Hi Jeff! Thanks for such a great review! Our team works extremely hard to satisfy all of our customers, and it's so refreshing to hear when we've succeeded. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

great overall service

by from Manchester nh |

They are very helpful in the buying process. They want you y o get what you need and be happy. This is the second car i have bought from them.

March 31, 2015

Hi Allen, Thank you for taking the time to review us. We're happy you were satisfied with your purchasing experience, and we're especially happy to have you as a repeat customer! Enjoy your vehicle!

the peaslee's from sandwich

by from north sandwich nh |

we had great service from every body we talked with . every one was very friendly . we would go back to buy again very nice group of people.

March 10, 2015

Dear Andrew and Cheryl, Thank you for your kind words regarding our staff. We are glad you enjoyed your overall purchasing experience, and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle!

Quick, easy and met my terms

by from New Hampshire |

Awesome buying experience. On the day I was supposed to pick up the car my salesman told me the windshield had a dime sized Crack at the top of the windshield and that they would put in a new windshield for me and they did. I had the car a day and the front passenger tire lost some air causing the tire pressure light to come on. I called poulins and let them know about my problem. They scheduled me for an appointment and found that the wheel was cracked. They ordered me a new wheel and I'm going in today so they can put the new wheel on. So far customer service has been great!

March 10, 2015

Dear Mr. Chadbourne, Thank you for your wonderful review! We work very hard to satisfy our customers and to provide everyone with exceptional customer service. I hope you are enjoying your vehicle!