Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 N Main St, Rochester, NH 03867

Used 603-332-0424 Used 603-332-0424

True Story.....

by from Lebanon, Maine |

In 2005 we bought a Jeep Wrangler from Poulin. I walked in 9 years later and the salesman remembered me. Crazy right..... I bought a 2011 Jeep Wrangler and love it! The whole process from start to finish was great. In 2005 the salesman took a family photo with the new Jeep, we still have that photo and I plan on taking another family photo with the 2011 and bringing it to the folks at Poulin! By the way...we still have the 2005.

August 28, 2014

Hi April! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you've had such positive and memorable experience each time you've shopped with us. We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see your family photo with your 2011 Jeep Wrangler!

Excellent Dealer

by from Lee, NH |

Was very pleased with the buying and trade in process. Very professional with great support and service throughout process. Have always been pleased with vehicle service and was very pleased as first time buyer with Poulin. Highly recommend.

Great sales and service team !!!!!

by from Brookfield NH |

It was a pleasure buying my 2010 town & country van, sale person was very kind , courteous and low pressure which made the whole process enjoyable and when i'm ready to buy my next car it will be at Poulin Chrysler Dodge thank you so much !!

Awesome!

by from Milton, NH |

Poulins is the best:)!! Aristedes was fantastic!! The best experience at a dealership I've ever had. They were up front with me and listened to what I wanted. They stood by their product and made sure it was good to go and that I was happy. They did not try to change my mind and try to sell me something else. They know vehicles, because they answered all of my comparison questions accurately. Love my GMC Terrain!!!

January 7, 2016

Hi Maureen! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience, and that our team was so easy to work with. We work very hard to meet and exceed the expectations of all of our customers, and we love hearing when we've done just that! I hope you're enjoying your vehicle. Take care! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Good service, stock in excellent condition

by from Rochester, NH |

We were looking for a small used SUV with limited mileage and found several to choose from, all were in excellent condition. The one we chose is just what we were looking for and very clean. Good place to shop.

November 6, 2015

We're so glad you were able to find what you were looking for. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how we're doing. We're happy you enjoyed your purchasing experience, and we hope you're enjoying your vehicle. -Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

When you're ballin on a budget

by from Farmington, NH |

It's always been a dream of mine to own a Dodge Charger and the friendly guys down at Poulin made that dream a reality. Everything was very simple and straightforward, I never felt taken advantage of or played. It genuinely seemed like they wanted me to have this car and did whatever they could to get me into it. From now on when I need a new set of wheels at reasonable prices I know where to send my friends and where I'm going to look first.

September 26, 2015

Hi Austin, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We're glad you had a pleasant purchasing experience, and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! We strive hard to provide our customers with a hassle-free experience, so it means a lot to us when our customers let us know we have succeeded! Take care! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

my 2010 Jeep

by from Farmington, NH |

I love my Jeep Limited. This is the second Jeep we have bought from you. The first was at your other Jeep facility down the road . When you uses to take a picture of the one that bought the Jeep and family. I still have the picture to. Thank you.

August 31, 2015

Hi Robin! Thank you so much for your kind review. We're so glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us, and we hope you're enjoying your vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Easy to work with and Great customer service

by from Bow, NH |

KI couldn't be happier with my new jeep and honestly was so happy to get it from Poulin. Aristides was very knowledgable and informative regarding the features and details of the vehicle. The entire staff was welcoming and well trained in customer service. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

August 5, 2015

Hi Nate! We appreciate you taking the time to write this wonderful review. We take pride in the quality of service we offer each of our customers, and we're so glad you enjoyed your purchasing experience with us. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Great first experience

by from Concord, NH |

Just went through the process of buying my first car, and was lucky enough to work with the people at Poulin when doing so. They made sure everything was as simple as it could be, and I have nothing but great things to say about their staff.

July 17, 2015

Hi Pierce! Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm so glad we made your first car buying experience a great one. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Super easy to work with

by from Londonderry, NH |

Great experience from the moment I stepped into the dealership. Warmly welcomed. I recommend this dealership for future purchasers.

July 8, 2015

Thank you for your wonderful review and for the recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed your experience. ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram