Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

401 N Main St, Rochester, NH 03867

Used 603-332-0424

Old Hometown Buying Experience..

by from Moultonborough, NH. 03254 |

Felt at ease immediately upon entering your showroom; thereby insuring a pleasant purchase. We were shown the cars in our particular price range without pressure to upscale to a more expensive model. Which was the correct approach with me at least; I am unimpressed by high-pressure salespeople. We were met by Steve at the door and from there it was a simple, pleasant buying experience. The car was shown--the test drive was taken and finances were discussed without any Fan Fare.-- WELL DONE... Three days later we picked up the vehicle...it was nicely cleaned up--options were explained and a full tank of gas. Thank You for a Stress-Free transaction during these somewhat stressful Holiday Months. OH-having just said that have a Happy Holiday Season to one and all at the Poulin Car Dealership.

December 16, 2014

Dear Bob and Margie, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience and that we were able to provide a low pressure environment for you to shop in. We appreciate your business and hope you are enjoying your vehicle. And Happy Holidays to you and yours! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Excellent Experience

by from Wolfeboro |

Very nice car buying experience. Everyone was professional and well trained.

November 15, 2014

Dear Penny and Paul, Thank you so much for your review. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. The satisfaction of our customers is extremely important to us, so we're glad you had a nice experience. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle! ~Poulin Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

True Story.....

by from Lebanon, Maine |

In 2005 we bought a Jeep Wrangler from Poulin. I walked in 9 years later and the salesman remembered me. Crazy right..... I bought a 2011 Jeep Wrangler and love it! The whole process from start to finish was great. In 2005 the salesman took a family photo with the new Jeep, we still have that photo and I plan on taking another family photo with the 2011 and bringing it to the folks at Poulin! By the way...we still have the 2005.

August 28, 2014

Hi April! Thank you so much for your review. We're happy you've had such positive and memorable experience each time you've shopped with us. We appreciate your kind words and can't wait to see your family photo with your 2011 Jeep Wrangler!

Good clean facility and easily accessible.

by from Parsonsfield Maine 04047 |

The salesperson was very friendly .courteous, and professional. He answered all of our questions. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we puchased. The buying experience was excellent.

July 22, 2014

Dear Richard, Thank you for your time and giving us this great review! It is great to hear that your experience was an excellent one. Make sure you spread the good word about us to your friends. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Recommended

by from Lebanon, NH |

Aristedes did a great job responding to my questions and was very willing to work with me without adding any pressure. He was quick to address a few administrative errors and solved them without any hassle.

July 20, 2014

Thank you Chris for your review. As you mention, there are times when errors happen, but we are thankful for a team that solves them without hassling our customers, making the experience easy. Thanks again and enjoy!

Great Place

by from Haverhill, Massachusetts |

Great place to buy a car very easy and pleasent. Would recommend and buy from there again

July 18, 2014

Dear Mike, Thank you for your review and for letting us know that you were happy with the experience and that you would drive again from Haverhill the next time. Enjoy!

Excellent Buying Experience

by from New Hampshire |

We worked with Aristedes to purchase a used Jeep Grand Cherokee. The buying process was easy and very low-pressure. Aristedes did a great job putting everything together and making sure we were satisfied after the purchase. We would definitely return to Poulin again in the future.

June 24, 2014

Dear Patrick, Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Aristedes made your purchase such a low pressure experience. That is truly how it should be everywhere. We are happy that you found it here!

Best Car Buying Experience so far

by from Newmarket, NH |

I purchased a used Jeep Grand Cherokee from Poulin Auto. Even though the dealership is about a 40 minute drive from my home, it was worth the trip. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful and I really appreciated the lack of pressure tactics and haggling on price. I will definitely be a return customer next time we are in the market for a vehicle.

May 28, 2014

Dear TJ, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you feel it was well worth your drive to purchase a vehicle from us and that you felt comfortable in doing so. We are glad that we had the vehicle that met your needs and that you plan to return the next time you are in the market. That in itself says so much! Best wishes and enjoy your new Jeep!

Great Service

by from Rochester, Nh |

I felt welcomed the first moment I walked in. I test drove the vechile and never felt pressured. I was laughing and really enjoying the buying experience.

May 28, 2014

Dear Becky, What a great review! "Really enjoying the buying experience", that about sums up what every customer should experience. We are so glad you did!

great service

by from wakefield nh |

I couldnt be more happy with my jeep i got. Everyone was patient and helped me with getting the car i wanted. Thank you

April 18, 2014

Thank you for the great review Jacquie! We are super excited for you that you were able to get a Jeep. Make sure you start practicing that "Jeep Wave"!