Bushnell Ford

205 S Main St, Lodi, WI 53555

New 888-202-4133
Used 866-415-1514
Service 877-289-1612

Bushnell Ford Inc has been servicing Columbia, Dane, & Sauk Counties automotive needs si

2013 Taurus

by from Oregon, WI |

Bought my Taurus from Derek with no problems, no hassels, just a great expierence and would recommend the short drive to Lodi and Bushnell Ford.

Disappointing Customer Service

by from Madison, WI |

My overall experience was less than satisfactory. My wife and I came in very interested in a Ford Focus on the lot. Spoke with a salesman, took it for a test drive, and later on in the day, called in to make an offer. The previous salesman was supposedly not available at the time, so we left a message asking for a return call. Several hours later, the business closed without any contact. The next day, an hour into the business being open, still no contact. We ended up sending in an offer via their online tool, hoping we could get someone to contact us. Later we received an email from the salesman we'd been working with declining our offer and reiterating the exact same advertised selling price. I replied asking if he was open to negotiating the price at all, and never heard a word back the rest of the day. All of my contact with this salesman was polite, courteous, and respectful, I will say that much (and as such I don't want to provide his name). But it would seem he did not deem us a likely "sell" from the moment we came in, and thus not worthy of any real attention. In the end, though we very much liked the vehicle, we chose not to give them our business because of the poor customer service and found a better Focus for a lower price elsewhere that same day. A success for us in the end, but I'm disappointed in how it came about.

Bushnell Ford responded to this review

March 21, 2015

I am glad that in the end you were able to find a vehicle that both you and your wife were happy with. I am sorry if you felt that we were not courteous to your needs when you were here. I did respond to your offer and I still feel that my pricing is fair. I never did receive another email from you after I declined your originally offer. Again, I am sorry for how you felt you were treated, there was never any disrespect intended. Enjoy your Focus and have a wonderful day, Derek Bushnell Ford

Fair, no nonsense, straight shooters

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I just purchased a used F250 from Derek at Bushnell. I drove up with the intent just to look, but the truck was as outstanding as it looked in the ad. After a test drive and some tire kicking, we sat down to talk numbers. Their offer on my trade was extremely fair and their price was very competitive on the truck. A handshake and we did the paperwork. Derek was happy to work with my out of state credit union and the process went smoothly.There was no pressure, no run around. And I feel like if we didn't make the numbers work on this truck, there would be no high pressure tactics to get a sale. He respected my time as I came in from 100 miles away, and I think everyone walked away from the table feeling like the deal was fair.

Bushnell Ford is the Best!!

by from Madison, WI |

My first purchase from Bushnell Ford was in 1992. Since that time, I have purchased two other vehicles from Bushnell Ford. Sales staff is always helpful and knows about the vehicles they are selling. Service in the shop is outstanding, and I couldn be happier with the work their certified technicians do. Prices in the shop for labor and parts are always lower than the other Ford Dealerships. Prices on new and used vehicles are always lower than other Ford Dealerships. Give Bushnell Ford a try and....you'll never go anywhere else.

Glad we found them.

by from Sauk City, WI |

My husband and I have shopped our local dealer and could never get a deal done with them. When we found a Ford Explorer at Bushenll Ford we were hesitant to drive 15 miles but are we happy we did. Both their Service and Sales Department are great to work with. I recommend Bushnell Ford to everyone.

News truck purchase

by from Cottage grove, wi |

Good buying process. Wish trade in value was higher felt a little taken on that.