Jones Chevrolet-Buick-Cadillac

2035 Us Hwy 14 E, Richland Center, WI 53581

New 888-568-7949
Used 866-454-6845
Service 866-549-3221

Jones Chevrolet-Buick-Cadillac ? Serving Muscoda & Madison Customers in Richland Center, WI

by from Muscoda, WI |

Very helpful and willing to explain any questions we had.

Rotation & Balance

by from Richland Center, WI |

Everything went great!!! No problems. I was treated well and got in and out without any problems.

great service

by from Richland Center, WI |

very friendly service, able to get in to a app. quickly

Very Good Experience

by from Mauston, WI |

Dealt with Jim Layton and had a very good buying experience. The only thing I could say that they could improve was their detailing work. I had to go back over the car when we got it home and do a more thorough cleaning of the interior. Other than that we were very satisfied with everything! I would recommend them.

Purchasing a used vehicle at Jones'.

by from Richland Center, WI |

Helpfulness with a smile is how I would describe the dedicated staff at Jones Chevrolet in Richland Center. So happy I can get a vehicle with a company I know and trust!

Super Service, Excellent Repair and Great People

by from Richland Center, WI |

Purchasing a vehicle goes beyond the price of driving it off the lot. Experience has taught us that buying at Jones Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac also means getting the service and consideration when it's time for repairs, whether routine maintenance or an accident. This recently was brought home to us again when on a stormy April night we hit a road hazard damaging our grill, radiator and cooling system. The service members at Jones' again knocked it out of the park with their professionalism, quality of work and keeping us going with a loaner while the work was being done. There is a reason we have been loyal fans for over 20 years: When you buy at Jones', you become part of an extended family. We could not be more pleased.

there awesome

by from muscoda wi |

there all very nice in the body shop they took my car back in after a week after I had it to fix it n gave me a loner car. there all very nice n fun to pick on. if only the car dealer chris would stop giving it bad luck he was the only one I had to yell at over text message. but the rest are very sweet.

Disappointing

by from Portage, WI |

Horrible. We drove 3 hours round trip to view a vehicle. Before we went to see the vehicle I asked the internet manager to go view the car and let me know about any defects so we didn't have any surprises. (10 minutes of his time so we didn't waste the trip.) The manager let me know about a few little dings which I expected on a used car but when we got there there was nasty stuff on the seats (Maybe where a car seat used to sit?). He said he was surprised, maybe they forgot to clean it he said? (What? I asked you to view it and you said you did AND test drove it for me?!?) Upon further inspection (After he walked away.) we noticed the ceiling was dirty too, a piece of the back of one of the seats was missing and under the hood there was a LARGE crack in the front radiator cover, none of which was disclosed over the phone. Another sales guy came out when we got back from our test drive and we showed him our concerns, he apologized and said he was embarrassed we saw it in that condition- it shouldn't have been on the lot like that. (Nice guy.) Overall, it was a wasted trip for us, a huge disappointment and I would question their honesty- if they can't disclose things that are apparent, I'd be afraid of things that are hidden. Too bad, we'll keep looking.