5 Corners Dodge RAM

1292 Washington Ave, Cedarburg, WI 53012

Used 262-375-3900

Never Go There

by from Cedarburg, Wisconsin |

I bought a car here. It took forever for them to get all my paperwork right to begin with. After I bought it, I found out my car was damaged and pieces were falling off of the undercarriage. I brought the car in 5 times to get fixed. They said they'd call when the part came it. They never called and now I am forced to go somewhere professional and pay 'ore money to fix my car that they should have fixed prior to selling the vehicle.they seemed nice to work with. But in the end, they haven't been very professional at all!

Be Careful!!!

by from Jackson WI |

If you are looking for used.....be careful! The check list is pencil whipped! I bought a 2006 Jeep Commander ,& was told it was an employee's vehicle. I had problems from day 1! A bunch of stuff on the used vehicle check list that was marked as "working" did not. When I started asking & brining it back to get the stuff fixed I was told " we already fixed a few things & can't spend more on this truck". I am still having issues & have sunk almost $1000 into this truck. Best of all it was a "employee's vehicle" that was previously titled in Indiana??? I pulled the car fax on it! Be very cautious..... they are no diffrent than any other "used car sales people". Think twice & dig into anything you are going to buy used from these crooks!

5 Corners Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 13, 2014

Jay, I'm sorry you had less than a delightful experience with your 2006 Commander purchase. When we sell preowned vehicles we don't know how they'll perform. The older the vehicle the more the chance a part will fail. There are over 6000 parts on vehicles. a vehicle with 100,000 miles on it have that much more use on the parts in the vehicle.

Excellent service and extremely personable staff

by from Whitefish Bay |

Extremely friendly dealership that goes above and beyond. The salesman Adam made me feel like family (I.E. no high pressure), And had cool shoes!

Great Experience with 5 Corners Dodge

by from West Bend WI |

We purchased the car we found on cars.com from 5 corners dodge. Description of car was accurate. Salesman was very nice. His name was Eric. Did not pressure you at all. We found a few little problems with the car and they fixed them with no problems. My daughter loves her car.

Bob Spike Ulickey

by from Cedarburg, WI |

Spike is a great salesperson. We have worked with him for years and will always come back to Spike and 5 Corners Dodge. He is prompt with return calls and always has answers to any questions we have. This was our 6th vehicle purchase and we look forward to working with him in the future.

eric & 5 corners seem helpful.

by from mequon |

I haven't purchased a car yet, but eric was helpful with information, new ideas, and possibilities. There was no pressure but good follow up. I had not been forgotten and will get back to 5 corners & Eric when I'm ready.

One of the best car buying experiences ever!!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

I saw an ad for a great Yukon XL at a great price. Called 5 Corners Dodge, set up an appointment, saw the truck, set up financing, left with it. The process was simple. It was the fastest I had ever purchased a used truck. Jim was great: he gave me a history of the truck, let me check the truck out without micro-managing me (like most used car salesman do), and broke down the numbers to help me obtain financing. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I highly recommend this dealer to others. You won't be disappointed!!!