Bell Ford

Service 888-719-4358

Since 1931!!!

Happy truck owner

by from Lodi,Wis . |

Very courteous , and informative , good deal on new tires .

Fantastic Experience!!!

by from Middleton, WI 53562 |

From top to bottom this is a class act. They take care of you from the moment you enter, until you leave with your car. I trust them in all respects!!

Customers come first

by from Beaver Dam, wi |

Bell ford is one of the few dealerships that place the customer first. No pushy, high pressure tactics used here. Just honest folks that only want to give the customer the best car buying experience there is. After the sale their goal is to keep your vehicle running like new with a great service dept. Rich, Nolan, Marge, Amy, Justin, and Steve make you feel at home the minute you walk in. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new or used vehicles, or just service for what you have.

Happy customer!!!!!

by from Poynette, WI |

I have been to Bell Ford twice and first time was for a flat and second for an oil change!! Great service from first phone call to pick up and great work done to car! Bell Ford is our service home from now on....

Best Customer Service

by from DeForest, WI |

Our buying experience at Bell Ford was second to none. Amy was always helpful and pleasant when we called with just one more question. Rich was responsive, patient and willing to go above and beyond to find us exactly what we wanted...even when we changed our mind a time....or two. Once it was time to pick up our new explorer Rich and Nolan were there to walk us through our new vehicle and to share personal experiences on how to make best use of the various features and how to best protect the vehicle. We can't say thank you enough to Rich, Nolan, Amy and Marge for making our new car purchase an enjoyable experience!

Overly Happy, Execited, Truck Owners

by from Lodi, Wisconsin |

Chuck and I are so very happy, execited to be proud owners of our 2015 F150 XLT. We couldnt have done it with out the help of Rich who went over and beyond to find the right truck and color. Rich was able to answer all our questions and he took the time to show us how everything worked in the truck. Thanks to Marge for finding us the best financial option. She did an excellent job in making sure we understood every aspect of our options. The entire Company and Staff at Bell Ford are a great bunch of people who go beyond the limits to ensure that every one of our needs was meet. They make you feel like you are part of the Family at Bell Ford. Thank You Again!!! Chuck and Donita Bowe

Kari Schultz, Administrator / Business Owner

by from Poynette, WI |

Can not express enough the top notch professionalism with the entire staff at Bell Ford. I personally dealt with Rich Gavinski as my salesman but everyone at Bell Ford went over and beyond to make our first time Ford buying experience the best!! Rich went out of his way to find me the perfect Ford Explorer that would fit our family's needs. Nolan brought in his wife's Ford Explorer for me to test drive just so I could get the right feel for what I was going to purchase!! The amount of time Rich and Nolan spent with my husband and I to get us what we wanted AND what we could afford, was remarkable. We have never been Ford owners before but after the great experience at Bell, there is not a doubt in our minds that we will be lifetime Ford buyers. Thanks so much Arlington, WI, you ROCK!!

Excellent service and extremely friendly statff

by from Poynette, WI |

Bell Ford, in particular Nolan Campbell, is the epitome of what a Ford Dealer should be. I am 64 years old, I have purchased many vehicles during my life of all makes. I am a fan of Bell Ford in Arlington, WI and will remain loyal to Ford and to this dealership for a number of reasons. Primarily it is because as soon as you enter the building you feel like your coming home. People speak to you, are friendly and courteous, and genuinely want to help. They are not pressure sales people, they just want the customer (me) to have a good experience. I don't have to haggle, don't have to go back and forth trying to get the best deal. The folks at Bell Ford start out at square one with a great deal, one that both parties can live with. At the completion of the sale, I have never felt buyers remorse. I have always departed feeling good about my purchase.

Excellent Experience!

by from Poynette, WI |

I've taken my vehicles to Bell Ford to be serviced for years. When it was time to look for a new vehicle, it was the first place I thought of. Most everyone there knows me or my family. Nolan, Beth, Marge and Kyle all made the car buying experience (and learning all the new tech stuff!) easy and overall it went very smoothly. And there is no pressure to buy; if you don't like it they won't try to talk you into it. You know what you like and they're all there to help you find it! Definitely check them out!

Excellent service. Bought a new truck from Bell..

by from Lodiwi |

Bought a new truck from Bell. Very happy with there customer service. Buying process was excellent. Very knowledgeable of there vehicles. Looking for a new or used vehicle stop by and check them out..I am one extremely satisfied customer..

Used car purchase

by from Chicago suburbs |

I've been looking for a used Ford Fusion Sport for awhile now, but was having a hard time finding exactly what I want. When I became interested in a car that I saw at Bell Ford, Rich was extremely helpful in answering my questions. He was honest and up-front with me in describing the car to me - and when I went to see the car in person, it was just like it had been described to me (which was a breath of fresh air compared to what I've encountered with other dealerships!). The sales process was refreshingly low-key and pressure-free. Once we settled on an agreeable price, Rich and Beth closed the deal with me in a clear and efficient manner. This dealership is a couple hours from my house - but I'd make the trip to do business with them again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended!