Mike Young Buick GMC

312 N Main St, Frankenmuth, MI 48734

New 866-716-3639
Used 877-245-6684
Service 866-630-6943

Important decisions deserve careful consideration at Mike Young Buick GMC with the Best Deal Guaranteed!

Wonderful Salesman, Excellent Service

by from Birch Run, MI |

We have recently purchased/leased our 4th vehicle from Bill Althaus. You can not find a better salesman. He listens to his customer's needs and wants, explains all available options and incentives, and points you in the direction of the vehicle that is not only right for you, but right for your budget. He won't stop until his customer is happy.....we plan on seeing him for all future car needs.

May 25, 2012

In a world of incredible claims, our dealership has thrived on straightforward quality service. What you described is the Mike Young process of doing what's right for the customer. Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for your loyalty.

by from Saginaw |

Bill asked me to write a review along time ago..He doesnt no I got sick,,sorry Bill..hope this will stillhelp. Bill is one of the best salesman I no. He does whatever he can to make the sale smooth and easy to get into the right car. Bill will be the only salesperson for my future auto sales. Bill,,your the besst!!!

by from Frankenmuth, MI |

Just purchased my 4th vehicle from Bill Althaus at Mike Young. He always goes above and beyond, helping me with my pruchase ... very nice to work with.

by from Frankenmuth, MI |

When it's time to buy a car I contact Bill Althaus because he is a trustworthy person who will be honest and upfront about my purchase. He will go the extra mile to make it happen. In the end I'll know I received the best possible deal.

June 15, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. Bill is a great example of the transparent best deal process at Mike Young Buick GMC. We offer service and knowledge, and then you get the best deal available.

Bill Althouse at Mike Young GMC

by from Frankenmuth, Michigan |

Bill Althouse is the one and ONLY car sales person I truly trust to be honest and up front with me. He looks for the best deal and finds what I'm looking for. I have purchased from him for my personal and corporate cars for many years and will continue going back.

Mike Young Buick GMC Review

by from Birch Run, MI |

Mike Young is my dealership; the service department team is the best. I've purchase 3 new vehicles from Mike Young over the years. Bill Althaus has provided me with up-to-date, accurate information regarding my GMC Canyon and any vehicle I may be interested in. All the people at Mike Young make me feel special. I actually enjoy going for a "visit"!

May 27, 2012

Thank you Mary. It's good to have you as part of our family.

The best place to purchase GM vehicles

by from Traverse City, Mi |

I have purchased and leased vehicles every three years since 1961. Mike Young and Bill Althaus has been and is by far the most satisfying dealer and salesman I have dealt with. Bill Althaus is a most honest,upfront and personal man. He has these qualities that makes me come back to Youngs time after time. We feel a real sense of security when purchasing our vehicles from Bill. I live 150 miles north but continue to drive the miles for maintenance and upkeep of car. In every sense of the word Mr. Althaus and Youngs dealership are by far the best.

May 26, 2012

In many cases, our pricing will draw people from distant states or occasionally another country. Thank you for pointing out that service is the best reason for traveling that distance!

Bill Althaus, & Mike Young Dealership

by from Birch Run , Mi. |

I have purchased new ansd used vehicles from this dealership. I always go to Bill Althaus because he is very friendly and very helpful with the process. He has alwys worked to find the best deal I can possible get. I know this because I have tried other dealerships, and they do not compare with Mike Young Buick / GMC or with sales rep Bill Althaus. I always recommend this dealership.

May 26, 2012

The Mike Young commitment to customer service in our sales department revolves around selecting the right vehicle and then developing a deal nobody can beat. Thank you for recognizing Bill's ability to carry out that plan.

by from Frankenmuth, MI |

Working with Bill Althaus was a great experience. He answered all of our questions and found us the truck that we were looking for.

Great Service

by from Davison |

Bought and leased all of our cars from Mike Youngs'. Our salesman, Bill Althaus always makes sure we get the best deal, and the service department takes great care of us after the sale. Recommend them to all our friends and family.

May 11, 2012

A large part of our business is based on repeat customers and referrals, and experiences such as yours are part of the reason why. Thank you for your enthusiastic endorsement of our customer service!

MIKE YOUNG BUICK GMC REVIEW

by from salisbury, md |

I PURCHASED A NEW GMC ACADIA FROM MIKE YOUNG BUICK GMC AND HAVE HAD THE VEHICLE SERVICED THERE OCCASIONALLY. THE BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS VERY PLEASANT, LOW KEY, AND PROFESSIONAL.BILL ALTHAUS WAS THE SALESMAN AND PROVED TO BE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PROFESSIONAL, A REAL PLEASURE TO WORK WITH. THIS TRANSACTION TOOK SEVERAL MONTHS TO COMPLETE BECAUSE THE ACADIA WAS SO DIFFERENT FROM OTHER GM PRODUCTS THAT I HAD OWNED. CONSEQUENTLY BILL PROVIDED MORE INFORMATION, ANSWERED MORE QUESTIONS, ETC THAN NECESSARY WITH MANY CLIENTS. EACH REQUEST WAS HANDLED PROMPTLY AND COURTEOUSLY. HE KEPT ME INFORMED DURING THE BUILD AND DELIVERY PROCESS. WHEN I TOOK DELIVERY, HE "WALKED ME THROUGH EACH STEP" OF THE PAPERWORK AND PAYMENT PROCEDURE. THERE WERE NO SURPRISES. EVERYONE AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. SERVICE HAS BEEN HANDLED THE SAME WAY; ON TIME WITH NO SURPRISES. BILL HAS MADE SEVERAL FOLLOW-UP CALLS TO ASSURE MY SATISFACTION WITH PURCHASE AND/OR SERVICE. I WILL DEFINITELY PURCHASE MY NEXTVEHICLE FROM MIKE YOUNG BUICK GMC AND ASK FOR BILL ALTHAUS.

May 5, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Vehicles have become very complex with a great deal of technology and new controls. For our sales staff at Mike Young Buick GMC, the consultant style sales process is a great fit. It allows them to help customers determine the right vehicle for them and know that our price cannot be beaten elsewhere.