Mike Young Buick GMC

312 N Main St, Frankenmuth, MI 48734

New 866-716-3639 New 866-716-3639
Used 877-245-6684 Used 877-245-6684
Service 866-630-6943 Service 866-630-6943

Important decisions deserve careful consideration at Mike Young Buick GMC with the Best Deal Guaranteed!

Wonderful Salesman, Excellent Service

by from Birch Run, MI |

We have recently purchased/leased our 4th vehicle from Bill Althaus. You can not find a better salesman. He listens to his customer's needs and wants, explains all available options and incentives, and points you in the direction of the vehicle that is not only right for you, but right for your budget. He won't stop until his customer is happy.....we plan on seeing him for all future car needs.

May 26, 2012

In a world of incredible claims, our dealership has thrived on straightforward quality service. What you described is the Mike Young process of doing what's right for the customer. Thank you for the kind words, and thank you for your loyalty.

2013 Chevrolet Pickup

by from Musselshell, Montana |

I recently purchased a used 2013 pickup over the internet from out-of-state from Mike Young Buick GMC and made all my contacts with Terri Reimer who handles internet contacts. I explained to her what I needed and what I had to trade and she did a fantastic job in explaining to the sales department all the details and walked me through, step by step what was needed and made me feel comfortable in making the transaction and completing the sale. She even made arrangements to shorten my trip by providing to have the vehicle delivered part of the way to shorten my travel time and mileage. My purchase exceeded my expectations. Their trade value was fair and along with the extended warranty they offered made the whole package seamlessly smooth. In today's marketplace I believe my experience with this store and their staff stands out head and shoulders above the rest. Thank you once again

Great service and low pressure

by from Lansing, MI |

I recently visited Mike Young to test drive a car we found on cars.com. Even though we didn't end up buying the car Bill Weiss was a great about letting us test drive multiple vehicles to narrow down what we are looking for. Bill has been great about staying in contact with us while he tries to find the vehicle for us. We've been to multiple dealers looking for just the right car and Mike Young's has been our best experience so far.

by from Saginaw |

Bill asked me to write a review along time ago..He doesnt no I got sick,,sorry Bill..hope this will stillhelp. Bill is one of the best salesman I no. He does whatever he can to make the sale smooth and easy to get into the right car. Bill will be the only salesperson for my future auto sales. Bill,,your the besst!!!

by from Frankenmuth, MI |

Just purchased my 4th vehicle from Bill Althaus at Mike Young. He always goes above and beyond, helping me with my pruchase ... very nice to work with.

by from Frankenmuth, MI |

When it's time to buy a car I contact Bill Althaus because he is a trustworthy person who will be honest and upfront about my purchase. He will go the extra mile to make it happen. In the end I'll know I received the best possible deal.

June 15, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. Bill is a great example of the transparent best deal process at Mike Young Buick GMC. We offer service and knowledge, and then you get the best deal available.

Bill Althouse at Mike Young GMC

by from Frankenmuth, Michigan |

Bill Althouse is the one and ONLY car sales person I truly trust to be honest and up front with me. He looks for the best deal and finds what I'm looking for. I have purchased from him for my personal and corporate cars for many years and will continue going back.

Mike Young Buick GMC Review

by from Birch Run, MI |

Mike Young is my dealership; the service department team is the best. I've purchase 3 new vehicles from Mike Young over the years. Bill Althaus has provided me with up-to-date, accurate information regarding my GMC Canyon and any vehicle I may be interested in. All the people at Mike Young make me feel special. I actually enjoy going for a "visit"!

May 27, 2012

Thank you Mary. It's good to have you as part of our family.

The best place to purchase GM vehicles

by from Traverse City, Mi |

I have purchased and leased vehicles every three years since 1961. Mike Young and Bill Althaus has been and is by far the most satisfying dealer and salesman I have dealt with. Bill Althaus is a most honest,upfront and personal man. He has these qualities that makes me come back to Youngs time after time. We feel a real sense of security when purchasing our vehicles from Bill. I live 150 miles north but continue to drive the miles for maintenance and upkeep of car. In every sense of the word Mr. Althaus and Youngs dealership are by far the best.

May 26, 2012

In many cases, our pricing will draw people from distant states or occasionally another country. Thank you for pointing out that service is the best reason for traveling that distance!

Bill Althaus, & Mike Young Dealership

by from Birch Run , Mi. |

I have purchased new ansd used vehicles from this dealership. I always go to Bill Althaus because he is very friendly and very helpful with the process. He has alwys worked to find the best deal I can possible get. I know this because I have tried other dealerships, and they do not compare with Mike Young Buick / GMC or with sales rep Bill Althaus. I always recommend this dealership.

May 26, 2012

The Mike Young commitment to customer service in our sales department revolves around selecting the right vehicle and then developing a deal nobody can beat. Thank you for recognizing Bill's ability to carry out that plan.