Schaefer & Bierlein Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Service 888-507-9473

Where Service Sells Cars

great service

by from Frankenmuth, Mich. |

This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased from Schaefer & Bierlein. The service has been A-one. Any repairs I needed were done quickly and reasonably priced.

August 6, 2013

Thank you for your business. Hope to see you back to S&B for your 6th vehicle.

SIMPLY THE BEST

by from Bay City, MI |

I've been dealing with this dealer since 2000. I would not go anywhere else for a Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, product. There is no buying pressure like at most other dealerships. This is truly a '5 Star' dealer.

Choose a different dealership.

by from Bay city, mi |

The people working there were super nice during the buying process then once the papers were signed, things changed completely. I have now had over five problems in the past 7 months (none of which their warranty covered) and they show no remorse in selling me a car that wasn't taken care of by their dealership before they sold it. I'm not only paying for the loan I took to purchase the vehicle but all of the repairs from things they should have checked over beforehand. I will never return to this dealership and advise others to choose a different one.

August 6, 2013

Dear Sir or Madam, Please call (989)652-9965 Pre-Owned Sales Manager (Greg Hoard). I would like to talk with you about history of the vehicle you purchased from us. We strive to take care of our customers needs and are sorry to hear you're having issues with your vehicle. I would love to help. Hope to hear for you soon. Greg Hoard Pre-Owned Sales Mgr. 989-652-9965 greg.sbsales@gmail.com

Overall a good experience .

by from Bay City MI |

Overall we had a good buying experience. There were a couple of minor problems no remote start and Bluetooth wasn't connected. The problems were handled in a fast and satisfactorily way.

Best of the best.

by from Lake Orion, mi |

Would not buy a car anywhere else. This is my 3rd car from them. I drive an hour out of my way and pass many other Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge dealers to come here. Best deals around and great staff that truly treats you like family. It's worth a visit. My wife also bought a car there and she said it was the best experience. She felt like she was treated with great respect.

Best of the best

by from Lake Orion, MI |

Almost changed my opinion of used car salesmen.

by from Saginaw MI |

Found an excellent '02 Buick Century on "Cars.com" for my son. Called the dealer ot verify it was still available and set an appointment to see it. I met with Greg Hoard who had the vehicle ready for a test drive when I got there. Excellent vehicle,excellent price ( under NADA quotes) excellent all around experience. Thanks again Greg.

September 28, 2012

Thank you for the kind words Marty. I'm glad everything worked out. Hope to see you again for your next car.

Great Used Car Dealer

by from Plymouth, MI |

Excellent dealer and service. The car was very competitively priced as advertised, and had been fully serviced and cleaned, and on the lot ready to test drive. My sales person was straightforward, knowledgeable, and professional. Well run used car sales!. Thanks

August 22, 2012