Countryside Ford Inc.

1149 W James St, Columbus, WI 53925

New 866-584-7316 New866-584-7316
Used 866-815-3315 Used866-815-3315
Service 866-989-0330 Service 866-989-0330

Come to Countryside Ford and get YOUR BEST PRICE FIRST!

Great Truck, Great Price, Great Dealer

by from Gilberts |

I drove almost two hours to purchase a new F150 at Countryside and it was well worth the drive. I was greeted by Kenny as soon as I walked in the door. This was the easiest car buying transaction I've ever been a part of. Pricing was upfront, honest, and fair. None of the back and forth like at the typical dealer. I highly recommend this dealer for you next car buying experience.

Best truck buying experience ever

by from Ingleside, IL |

I was skeptical that the price I saw on line and was quoted would be different once I made a 2 hour drive to Columbus. Was blown away at the level of comfort and professionalism provided by Brent Krause, it has changed my whole outlook on car dealer experiences. When I arrived Raf had my paperwork ready to go just as discussed and we were done in ten minutes. You would be crazy not to buy your next Ford car or truck from Countryside.

Loyal Ford owner

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

Needed oil change and had a "rattle" that was very loud & annoying. They kept the vehicle for an extra day but found the problem. Fixed the issue & called to let me know vehicle was ready for pick up.

excellent service

by from Fall River, Wi |

I was extremely pleased with the service I received on my 2016 explorer.

April 17, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Richard. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location.

CPO Ford Fusion Titanium

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I test drove a car and need another option and Kenny knew another one was coming in within just a few days. He held the car just for me! I bought and took it home the same day. They were also able to secure a lower finance rate as well. Plus I am still able to being the new car to the BD location for free car washes. Win, win!

We found what I'd been looking for!!

by from Watertown, WI |

It all started when we went on their user friendly, easy to navigate used car website. The pictures and descriptions were plentiful. Our salesman, Bob Dee was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. We told him the vehicle we were interested in and he handed us the keys for a test drive. After our negotiations, he had the vehicle cleaned, detailed and filled up with gas. The business manager Rafael Martinez and sales manager Chris Kelm were professional, accomadating and not pushy at all. I really appreciated them all. I would recommend Countryside in Columbus to anyone looking for a new vehicle, or even if they are not!

good services

by from Columbus,Wisconsin |

Ford Fusion 2014 very good experience,from buying the car to oil change and checking the car

March 26, 2016

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Drive safe and see you on the road.

A few issues, but very good customer service

by from Madison, WI |

Bought a car from Mike at Countryside. I had been turned down elsewhere, it was late, I was tired and had to work the next morning and I didn't want to be there long. Mike was friendly and very to the point and direct. They worked together to get the car and paperwork ready and got me out in much less time then i expected. That night however, the battery light came on and would start, not start, start, not start. I called at 1030p.m. thinking I'd get a voicemail, and tell them my concern of getting to work but Mike answered. He apologized and asked a few questions. Knowing I had to be at work by 6a.m. he told me to call him with enough time the next morning so he could wake up, come pick me up and take me to work if the car wouldn't start.... I didn't need him to since the car started but I was able to get some sleep knowing I wouldn't miss work because of more car issues. Brought to their service department after work, they gave me a loaner and fixed my car for free.

March 15, 2016

We appreciate your response! The staff at Countryside Ford always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

Great Service!

by from Rio, WI |

Purchasing a car can be extremely stressful but our experience at Countryside Ford was incredible! Michael Theme listened to what we were looking for and found the perfect car for our family. He was patient, informative, and supportive throughout the car buying process. Thanks!

Great vehicle, excellent staff

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

We made an appointment with Kenny to see a 2016 Escape. He had the vehicle warmed up and ready when we arrived. The whole process was excellent. Kenny was low pressure and very knowledgable about the vehicle. All of the staff was very friendly. I would definitely choose Kenny and Countryside for future purchases.

March 11, 2016

Kevin, thank you for sharing your recent experience at Countryside Ford. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of Countryside Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.