Subaru Of Claremont

Service 866-696-3007

A Good Deal and a Good Deal More

FANTASTIC ALL AROUND

by from Norwich, VT |

I've worked with two other Subaru dealerships in VT/NH and they don't come close to the experience I had at Subaru of Claremont. Peter Jr. and Jesse Wright took great care of us, found us exactly what we wanted in our price range and delivered it immediately. They were so friendly, professional and extremely knowledgeable. Jesse even set up my phone/bluetooth for me before I drove off the lot! I can't rave enough about our experience. There is a Subaru dealership within a mile from our home and I will HAPPILY drive the 40+ minutes to Claremont for service and to support a fantastic family owned business.

These folks are the Real Deal

by from Littleton, NH |

Having had a sub-par experience further north in NH we came to Claremont to see a used Forester. Before coming I had requested some details about the car etc. - the details were just that - down to the very smallest scratch and speck -everything was listed out for me - from a small scratch to the sound of the engine to a couple tiny holes maybe made by a dog in the upholstery. Brett and Kevin were honest, upfront, real and laid back. Just what we were looking for. Zach, and Tom were great with the buying process. They were realistic, upfront and organized. We never felt pressured and always felt like we were #1. The goal was a fair trade in value and to take our new car home that day. Our goals were achieved in a timely, friendly, professional way. These guy are in no way "typical" car salesmen and women - they are consummate professionals. I don't think I've ever had a car buying experience like this. Amazing. It will keep us coming back for a long time to come!

Nothing but helpful and friendly

by from Randolph, VT |

Subaru of Claremont was amazing! We went shopping with an idea of what we wanted but not settled on any particular vehicle. Monica, the saleslady, helped us narrow down the type of vehicle and allowed us to test drive several to make a decision. She never pushed us and was very patient. We had a time crunch at the end of the visit and the entire staff worked diligently to get us in our new car before we left so we would not have to drive the hour back to the dealership. Overall, everyone we dealt with was kind, friendly, and not pushy. I would drive an hour to buy a car there again.

Great Sales experience

by from Claremont NH |

I have purchased many cars from several types of dealerships and Subaru of Claremont definately surpassed any I have ever had. The ease and comfort of purchasing a vehicle there was amazing. They didn't take long to come to an agreable price and I was able to pick up my new car when it was convenient for me. The follow ups I have gotten since are overwhelming and great job to everyone in Sales and service. My Sales agent was Eric Bentley and I would highly recommend asking for him the next time you stop by.

July 19, 2013

Tammy, Thank you so much for your kind words and we are happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Enjoy your new Crosstrek and if there is anything we can do for you going forward, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Getting info on a used car is like pulling teeth

by from Burlington, Vermont |

After searching around our area for a used RX-8 I found one on cars.com being sold by Subaru of Claremont (I live in northern Vermont so its not like I could just drive down and see it). The car was listed with no pictures (strange for a car dealership not to have pictures of a car they are selling). I contacted the dealership by email leaving my name, address, phone and email. I then waited a full day for someone to contact me and nobody did. I then sent another email and got an email from Zach saying that they where busy and that he would make sure I got what I needed. I accepted that excuse as we all get busy sometimes right? So I sent him back an email saying what I was looking for and he forwarded that plus my phone number to his salesman Eric. Eric informed me that they did not have pictures to put up on the internet, but if I gave him my cell number (they had it, he called it) he would send pictures. I gave him the cell number......nothing came, I wrote to Zach the next morning, he asked for my cell number........I sent it. Now its the end of business on the third day and still nobody has contacted me. I've come to realization that if this is what buying the car is going to be like, let alone service I will go elsewhere. I have never had to beg for a car dealer to provide me with anything, very poor customer service. I hope if this review helps one person then it will have done it's job.

July 3, 2013

When a vehicle comes in trade, rarely is it in a condition where pictures can taken. Every single car is cleaned and detailed prior to having pictures taken and the Mazda was no exception. In addition, when the RX-8 came in trade the vehicle had mechanical issues so we sent it over to a Mazda dealer to have the vehicle examined. This made it unavailable immediately to have pictures taken as the dealer is 40 miles from Claremont. When we received the evaluation and estimate for repair of the vehicle, the decision was made to send it to a wholesale auction rather than retail a problem vehicle to a consumer. According to our customer management tool, the pictures that we initially received from the prior owner were sent to your cell phone as requested on 6/22 at 3:04 PM. We further followed up with you on 6/24 and 6/25 via email to make sure you received the pictures. We received no response back.

1st visit to dealer in N.H.

by from Ferrisburgh, Vermont |

If you ever want to visit a dealership and be treated like a good friend I would suggest a visit to Subaru of Claremont. From my 1st contact call(Zach) to the salesman (Ralph) through the finance paperwork (Tom), I found the experience to be extremely pleasant; the facility is very clean including spotless restrooms and comfortable chairs and everyone greeted me warmly and opened doors for me ( so unusual in todays world) making me feel special in some small way and I felt very comfortable; all this along with the 37.5 mpg while driving back home made the trip a very pleasant and memorable one; I would highly recommend this dealership and the people I mentioned when you visit; thanks guys for the great time.

July 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words, Tom. I'm pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future!

Friendly and streight forward.

by from Salisbury, NH |

Saw what I wanted on line. Called. Visited. Drove. Worked out a deal that was within my limits, and except for wanting to tell my wife that I was going to buy, bought with in 24 hours. Had the car ready when they said and even gave me an extra key and a car wash when I went in to pick it up.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your review, Greg. I'm pleased to hear that were able to meet your expectations and we look forward to serving you again.

Bought a used Outback

by from Norwich, VT |

In July I bought a 2003 Subaru Outback from Subaru of Claremont. I've had it for a few months now and so far it has really been a great car. This is my first Subaru and I have been really impressed with the vehicle since day 1. I'm very excited to drive it this winter as it will be my first experience driving in snow. I don't remember my salesperson's name, but he and the rest of the people there were all very courteous and easy to deal with.

July 3, 2013

Thank you for your review and I hope you are impressed this winter with Subaru's legendary all wheel drive and the peace of mind it gives you behind the wheel. I know this is your first Subaru, but hopefully not the last! Please let us know if there's any way we can serve you in the future.

Went to look at a used car

by from Keene, NH |

We did not buy from Subaru of Claremont, but we went shopping there for a car for our daughter who had just gotten her driver's license. We were looking for something affordable that my daughter could drive for a few years through high school. While we did not buy there, I was really impressed by the people that worked there. They were all very nice and courteous. And they showed a genuine interest in helping us find a car that we could afford. We ended up buying a used Jetta from a private party and unfortunately it has been a nightmare since the day we bought it. We will definitely consider Claremont Subaru next time around. I wished we had just bought from them in the first place.

July 3, 2013

I'm sorry to hear that we did not have a vehicle that met your needs and budget. But I'm extremely please to hear that you felt you were treated in a respectful and professional manner. While we understand that every guest who comes through the door may not buy a vehicle, it is our goal to deliver a pleasant and informative experience. We look forward serving you in the future.