Subaru Of Claremont

New 866-913-9524 New 866-913-9524
Used 866-574-3075 Used 866-574-3075
Service 866-696-3007 Service 866-696-3007

A Good Deal and a Good Deal More

My first car leasing experience!

by from Perkinsville, VT |

At first I new nothing about the car leasing experience, but my salesman, Christian Chiesa, made me feel at ease about any worries I had. He also answered every question with a wealth of knowledge about Subaru. Definitely a great place to do business.

Subaru Of Claremont responded to this review

February 20, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a great experience! If there is anything that you need in the future please do not hesitate to contact us!

Great buying experience,friendly sales staff.

by from Charlestown, NH |

Had a great buying experience got a good price from friendly and knownable sales staff.Tlhis is our fourth Subaru from this Dealership and will be back again for both sales and service. Thank You Jess and Todd.

Subaru Of Claremont responded to this review

February 20, 2016

Very glad to hear that you had a great experience! Enjoy your new Legacy!

Great purchasing experience, pleasant facilities

by from Claremont, NH |

A good day is any day that you purchase an automobile and it is a very pleasant experience. Our experience with Sales Consultant, Todd Cummings, was a pleasant one.

very pleasased with Subaru of Claremont

by from Windsor, VT |

I have been dealing with Subaru of Claremont for many years. I have never had anything but good service...I guess that is why I ALWAYS come back.

This is the fourth vehicle I have purchased ,

by from N. Springfield, VT |

I have purchased all four of my Subaru's at Subaru of Claremont. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. This dealership is the best around, Everyone is so helpful, kind and caring. They treat you like family.

Buyer of New Outback

by from Grantham, NH |

We just traded in our 2008-9 Outback for a new 2016 Outback. The people we had contact with at Claremont Subaru were exceptional and made the experience as pleasant as it could possibly be. We would particularly like to single out Doug Fitzgerald for praise. I told him that I expected Claremont Subaru to give us their best offer from the get go and that I would compare this with the offers I received from other dealerships. Doug consulted with the manager and got back to us with what we felt was a competitive and fair price, and so it was as simple as that . . . no haggling. I really appreciated the fact that Doug listened to us and understood that he had one shot at sale. Doug also did an outstanding job going over all the features of the car of which there are a lot. He proved himself to be very knowledgable about the car and all the features. He's a good teacher and very patient with computer illiterates the likes of me. Most importantly, Doug has wonderful people skills. He's very personable and made us feel very comfortable.

My experiences keep getting better!

by from New London, New Hampshire |

I just leased my 8th Subaru Forester and am delighted with the entire procedure I went through at Subaru of Claremont. Everyone there could not have been any nicer or knowledgeable! Great crew selling a terrific product!

2014 Outback

by from Vermont |

Very efficient sale, fair price, no hassles or sales games. Friendly staff.

Great experience.

by from Newport, nh |

I am not a fan of visiting dealerships/car buying process. I prefer to do it remotely. Kevin Westgate and the sales team respected that and were not pushy. When my car arrived they notified me to come in, and the paperwork was ready when I arrived and they did not push any warrantee purchases or add ons. THANK YOU! I have had all my service done there for the past few years and will continue to do so. I would be happy to purchase future cars there as well.

Great Car- Horrible Experience

by from Gilmanton Iron Works |

Arrive at dealership at: 11:15am. Test Drive selected vehicle: 11:45am. Agree on vehicle price: 1:00pm. Begin paperwork: 1:30pm. Paperwork entered incorrectly by staff and had to redo it all: 2:30pm. Told that the cost provided was inaccurate and that interest would be 17%- declined to proceed and spoke to Manager-On-Duty. Got interest down to just over 5% and original cost agreed upon- agreed to proceed: 3:30pm. Paperwork reentered by staff and upon signing was told that warranty was required- declined to add that additional cost to our note- spoke again with Manager-On-Duty and he said warranty was totally optional and not required and we agreed to proceed 4:30pm. Upon signing, told that a minimum warranty would be required and that the sale would be nullified if we did not elect it. Staff claimed that their profit without the warranty would only be $17 (seventeen dollars) and they could not complete the sale without the warranty. Spoke yet again to Manager-On-Duty and he confirmed that the sale would be lost without the warranty agreement. Reluctantly agreed and continued with finalizing paperwork: 5:00pm Waited for car to be fueled and cleaned while temporary plate was being issued: 5:45pm Inspection unable to be performed due to Service Dept leaving at 5:00pm. (We live an hour and a half away from Dealership and had to take a day off of work to drive down for the inspection about one week later.) License plate applied to vehicle had incorrect date (dated one week prior to the date of our purchase) and caused concern over potentially getting ticketed before we could get the new plates. When we called and spoke to Dealership regarding incorrect license plate dates, we were told that, if we could come back in, they would use a black marker to enter correct date onto plate causing greater concern over being ticketed for manipulating the original date written on the plate. Was handed our keys to the newly purchased vehicle at 6:30pm. Went back to Dealership a week later for Inspection. No one greeted us- we pulled into the Inspection Bay, left the keys in the car and waited for the inspection. Service department did not check anything- didnt open the hood, didnt notice that the tire pressure light was illuminated inside the dash and didnt correct it, scratched the rear bumper of the vehicle when installing newly acquired license plates. Placed stickers on car and it was left in the bay with keys in it. No one said thank you, no one smiled, no one was kind in any fashion. Simply a Horrible Experience. Any Good news? Yes- the car is fantastic!