Suburban Ford of Waterford

New 866-906-6403
Used 877-497-1754
Service 888-284-2218

Make the Choice!

Best car shopping experience ever!

by from Wolverine Lake, MI. |

My sales person, Norm Stern was the greatest! He listen to what I wanted and got me the perfect car at the perfect price! No pressure and boy he had all his ducks in a row; the closing process was quick and painless... I was off driving my new car in no time!

Amazing service

by from Commerce, MI |

I went in hoping to at least get a used car because of my budget. But, Norm helped me get a new car to lease that was in my price range. I greatly appreciate the way he helped get me into a new car. I would definitely recommend Norm to any friends looking to buy/lease a car. Thank you Norm.

Review of New Car Purchase (Ford CMax)

by from Bloomfield Hills, MI |

I am a repeat customer of Laurie Moses of Suburban Ford. She makes every visit a pleasure. I don't even consider any other dealers at this point. She knows her products, listens to customer needs/wants, then finds a car or truck for them. Not sure what more you can ask for.

Helpful, patient, and friendly sales service

by from West Bloomfield, Mi |

Norm Stern was very helpful and friendly. He gave me a great price on my 2015 Ford Fusion. I would recommend Norm to all my friends and family.

Working for you.

by from White lake MI |

Tom did a great job working with me and my budget. I was able to walk away with an amazing car at an amazing price. I would highly recommend this place to anyone buying/leasing.

Pleasant Experience

by from Walled Lake, MI |

I have been buying and leasing cars from this dealership for many years. Laurie Moses has and always will be my salesperson. She is wonderful and a very knowledgeable person. She has always been there to help me whenever I needed anything. I could not have asked for a more pleasant and hardworking salesperson. She does everything she can to help you. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a vehicle to buy or lease. She made it happen for me and I am very grateful. Thank you again Laurie

Suburban Ford of Waterford responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Nancy, thank you for the great feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're glad that you've had another pleasant experience with us! Congratulations, and enjoy your new car! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Luxurious, stylish, beautiful--our new Taurus!

by from Commerce, MI |

We walked into Suburban Ford, not sure if we really wanted a Ford. Mr. Iron Johnson, with his calm demeanor and confidence in his products, listened to our needs, and within less than half an hour, he led us to our perfect car. Our 2015 silver Taurus surprised us with its comfort, its style, its feel. It is quiet, strong, and just plain beautiful. We picked up our new car the very next day! As former Chrysler 200 and 300 owners, this new Taurus really seems superior. And for anyone who might say an auto salesman is too aggressive or uninterested in the customer, we encourage you to ask for Iron Johnson for a most unexpected positive experience in car buying! You will walk away feeling heard, knowing you were treated fairly, and realizing that Iron worked tirelessly on your behalf to get the very best deal for you. Really. Impressive.

Suburban Ford of Waterford Michigan

by from Bloomfield, MI |

The Sales & Service staff is A-1 at Suburban Ford of Waterford, I can't say this for other Ford dealerships in the Detroit area. Tim Sarafolean is a great sales consultant (A+) customer service and Scott Aberlich is helpful employee in the service department.

Great Experience!

by from Clarkston, MI |

Walked into Suburban Ford of Waterford looking to get out of a 3 year lease with a different company. Immediately after walking in, Timothy Sarafolean greeted me and provided excellent feedback. His goal was to find what was best for me and I really appreciated that. He asked many questions regarding my job and lifestyle to find which car matched. After a thorough chat, we came to a conclusion and he spent a long duration of time finding a deal for me. Overall, Tim was fantastic and I recommend him to anyone looking for a great ride and even better deal. Two thumbs up!!!

Great Dealership

by from Royal Oak, MI |

I recently moved to Michigan from the UK and was looking to lease a Ford F-150. I meet with my salesman Dana Waxler and was very impressed with his knowledge and assistance in working with Ford Credit to get the deal I wanted. Kind and courteous service all round.

Duane Niemi is a great salesman!

by from white lake, MI |

Duane Niemi is a very helpful and courteous salesman. He ordered a new Flex for our family and was very patient in walking us through the features when we picked it up. 4 stars on the buying process because the dealership tried a little hard to sell extra insurance coverage policies to us which we did not want, but this has nothing to do with Duane.