Suburban Ford Waterford

Service 888-284-2218

Make the Choice!

great service.

by from White Lake Mi |

Came in on Saturday to check out an Explorer or Edge. We spoke with Sam and gave him a list of features and he brought 3 vehicles for us to look over. The third one was the one we wanted. I t had what we want Ted and a clue other goodies. We appreciate his effort to satisfy us. The support staff was great as well so we got to take the vehicle home that a afternoon. I would go back to them and recommend then to anyone looking for a Ford.

Customer-friendly experience

by from Waterford, MI |

I came to Suburban Ford based upon the many positive reviews I had read online. Tony Davis took a special interest in my purchasing of a new Escape. Not only did the entire process go smoothly and quickly, he took the initiative to find me a special rebate of considerable value. All in all, I had a completely positive, no-hassle, friendly experience, and I am completely satisfied with my new Escape.

Great Service

by from Ann Arbor, Michigan |

I had an excellent buying experience overall-- great service and very professional and friendly.

barry Whitehead

by from White Lake |

Usually I don't do reviews... but I just had a "great" Dealership experience at Suburban Ford of Waterford and they deserve a compliment. I took my truck in for routine service and my Service Advisor Ashlee had it written up, took my phone number and directed me to the coffee in just a few minutes. While the service was being done I met with Tom Tatu to buy another vehicle I had been leasing. Tom is in Sales, easy going, professional and had everything ready. Next it was on to Chris Herrera a Business Manager, to sign the documents which only took a couple of minutes when I rec'd a text from Ashlee that my truck was ready and on to billing in the service dept. Once again all the paperwork was ready and the bill reasonable. They accepted payment with a smile and a thank you! My truck was waiting right out the door and I was on my way to work. I'd have to say, being in the Service Industry as a business owner myself, I was impressed. Thanks to all of you.

Best purchase decision with help from Kevin Kobak!

by from Sylvan Lake, MI |

After working with another dealer that wasn't very helpful, Kevin put me on the right path in doing what was right for me. I just purchased a car through him and left that transaction feeling extremely satisfied and confident in my purchase. So grateful for him and his honesty, kindness and overall customer service. He is a pleasure to do business with and I will refer him all of my friends and family.

Great Experience

by from Clarkston,MI |

Recently purchased a new F250 from Suburban Ford, I had the pleasure of working with two outstanding salesmen-Matt Dugan and Ramon Namphy. I am extremely pleased with my purchase experience and will highly recommend Matt, Ramon and Suburban Ford to both family and friends for any future purchases. Thank You!!!!!

Only deal with Laurie Moses at Suburban Ford

by from Clarkston, Mi |

I can't recommend Laurie Moses highly enough as a salesperson! Have bought/leased vehicles from her for many years. She is patient, thorough, and always willing to do whatever it takes to find the best price, the perfect package, the color you're looking for, etc. Excellent customer service!

Great experience!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I dealt with John Turnbull and Louie Richards and they both were very helpful! The experience I had was great and I was in and out in a timely manner which was important to me. I would highly recommend Suburban Ford of Waterford as well as John and Louie.

Very Happy

by from Ann Arbor, MI |

Found an Expedition EL through their website, and was quickly contacted by Zac Holmes. After exchanging a few details, we arranged a test drive with Kevin Grajewski for the weekend. Test drive went well, and since we had already prepared financing the sale process went very smoothly. Kevin was very professional and efficient and had us on our way with our new-to-us Expedition... would definitely recommend Kevin and Suburban Ford to others. Keep up the good work!

vehicle purchase

by from Clarkston, MI |

Great experience. Really appreciated salesman's (George's) recommendations.

Michelle Crites an excellent sales representative

by from Commerce Township MI |

We just bought an 2013 Ford Edge on Dec 31, 2013 and had a fantastic experience. Our sales person was Michelle Crites, she went out of her way to help us. We have never had a more enjoyable experience. She had our test cars warmed, our heated seats warmed and getting our prices ready for us when we returned from out test drive. Very nice person to work with.