Tower Motor Company

505 South Broadway, Coos Bay, OR 97420

Tower Ford is the place to buy & get good care

by from North Bend, Oregon |

Tower has a great staff of well trained pros that understand your needs when you take your auto in for service or repair.

Cal Hilkey

by from Florence, Oregon |

This is the 4th vehicle we have purchased from Tower Motors and Salesperson Jimmy Mayes. We cant be more satisfied about all the personal help everyone has shown, very professional. Thanks everyone your truly first class Cal and Brenda

Service of F350

by from Elkton, Oregon |

As always, the service and the consideration of all service personnel is exceptional. We drive an hour to have our vehicles serviced and repaired. Won't go anywhere else.

Great everything !!

by from Coos Bay, OR |

My vehicle is a 2015 Ford Escape. I've done business with you guys for many, many years, having purchased a lot of vehicles from Joe Bradley ... your absolute BEST salesman! Your service staff is very cooperative, friendly and helpful, which I appreciate so much. The thing that I LIKE MOST is the fact that your Service Dept. not only washed my car but also vacuumed the inside. Since cleaning cars is not included in my job description, I really, really value this extra customer service!! Thanks, everybody! ~ E. Darlene Ward :)

Very helpful

by from Phoenix ,AZ |

We actually were driving thru on vacation when our 2012 Edge experienced some battery problems. These nice folks worked us in and got us back on the road. Super friendly and helpful staff thanks for everything. The Thompsons

Great service

by from coos bay, oregon |

My Escape was due for service, oil change, tire rotation, etc. Got it in and back to me within an hour, great service at Tower Ford.

Great service. Clean facilities.

by from Port Orford, OR |

This was our first time using Tower Ford for service. We needed an oil change with a multipoint inspection and we believed we were going to need some brake work done as we were starting to hear some noise in the front end. The service was quick and the staff answered all of our questions with skill and thoroughness. We were 15 minutes or so late to our appointment which got us pushed back two hours and that was surprising, but the service desk explained that they try to stay right on schedule so they put up another car (on the rack) before we got there. That was disappointing, but we intend be early to future appointments and they did get our truck in and done when they said and quickly. Overall we were very happy with the service.

Fantastic!

by from Coos Bay, OR |

Such great customer service! I was preparing for a cross country trip and found out that there were necessary repairs and it would not be safe. Repairs were made and the trip went GREAT. Thank you so much for going above and beyond to ensure my families safety!

Excellent customer service.

by from Coos Bay, Oregon |

We drive the vehicles we do because of the excellent customer service we receive in the service department. My husband purchased a Dodge Magnum from them and the reason we did so was because Tower Ford assured us that they would service the vehicle.

Property Manager, retired engineer

by from Coos Bay, OR |

Tower's personnel were qualified, engaging, courteous, and effective. The repairs to my truck's steering column was less expensive than I'd expected. I am very satisfied.