Schmit Bros. Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

925 E Green Bay Rd, Saukville, WI 53080

New 866-694-6908 New 866-694-6908
Used 866-612-7872 Used 866-612-7872
Service 866-795-2174 Service 866-795-2174

Family Owned and Operated since 1912 !

Great dealership!

by from Saukville, WI |

I recently purchased a used Edge from Schmit Bros Ford. It was the most comfortable and positive buying experience I have ever had. Our salesman Alex Hernandez was incredible! Not only was he knowledgable about the different models, he treated us like family. Actually the whole staff was great. I did my research before going into this dealership and I feel we got a very god deal on our trade and purchase. I strongly suggest visiting this dealership for you next purchase and ask for Alex!

Amazing customer service

by from Menomonee Falls, WI |

Purchased an Edge with Chuck W. He was very informative and helpful. The process was very quick and he kept it very simple. Would recommend others to go!

Headlilghts

by from port washington, wi |

Needed two headlights. Job well done! Excellent attentive service. You guys aren't inexpensive, but the job is done right the first time around. How do you put a price on that? Thanks! -nick-

January 23, 2016

We appreciate your response, Nicolas! Thanks again for the great review of Schmit Brothers Auto!

Great service

by from Grafton, WI |

I needed new tires and Craig was very helpful in finding options for us to select from. There was a rebate available and he explained how to get the full rebate which was great.

Great Sales Experience

by from West Bend |

We recently purchased a Dodge Grand Caravan from Schmit Bros Chrysler Dodge. My wife and I were very impressed with the treatment we received from the time we walked in the show room door until we drove the vehicle home. Our Sales Rep Austin Cole was great to work with so we could get the vehicle we wanted. Austin Cole followed up with us to make sure everything was what we expected. Will definitely deal with Schmit Bros when we need another vehicle.

January 15, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Wally. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Survey

by from West Bend |

What I really liked about Schmit Bros. dealership was that they were easy to deal with , from the salesman to the gm to the finance dept. You never felt pressured. John Granacker is a good salesman, very helpful and knowledgable.

Great Sales Experience

by from Saukville, WI |

Purchased a 2015 f-150 the staff was very friendly and very professional all my questions were answered Igor, when I first walked in remembered who I was and even where my wife worked it had been two years since my last purchase (Impressed).Your sales staff (John and John) were not pushy and very patient, Dana and I enjoyed working with the Schmidt Brothers Team. Thank-you!!!!!

January 7, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! The staff at Schmit Brothers Auto always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

The Best Service I've ever had!

by from Port Washington, Wisconsin |

I recently purchased a car from Schmit Bros. And I was extremely satisfied with the quality of service and care/attention given to me as a customer by Jonathan Melvin, who assisted me in the process. Thank you Schmit Bros for the car and great job on the choice of high quality staff.

January 7, 2016

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our dealership. We listen to the needs of every customer, and we are happy our team was able to provide you with great guidance and knowledgeable expertise. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Great Service!

by from Saukville, WI |

Our Ford Fusion needed an oil change and it was done promptly. Thank you.

December 12, 2015

We are glad you chose our dealership! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Great Service.

by from Grafton, WI |

The staff is always nice and helpful. I wish we could make appointments for car services, like oil changes. It can be a long wait.

December 11, 2015

We are more than glad to be of service, Faye. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!