Schmit Bros. Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

925 E Green Bay Rd, Saukville, WI 53080

New 888-747-8569
Used 888-548-2511
Service 888-644-9140

Family Owned and Operated since 1912 !

Great dealership!

by from Saukville, WI |

I recently purchased a used Edge from Schmit Bros Ford. It was the most comfortable and positive buying experience I have ever had. Our salesman Alex Hernandez was incredible! Not only was he knowledgable about the different models, he treated us like family. Actually the whole staff was great. I did my research before going into this dealership and I feel we got a very god deal on our trade and purchase. I strongly suggest visiting this dealership for you next purchase and ask for Alex!

Fantastic Service

by from Saukville, WI |

I purchased a 2015 Ford Fusion SE. What a pretty car. Noel Deliz Jr. provided excellent service from the start. He was upfront and did not try to hide anything. The service provided was red carpet. I arrived at the dealership later than expected. The dealership stayed open to accommodate me. All paperwork was completed and ready for me to sign. The whole process took less than 45 minutes. Fantastic service.

Positive buying experience!

by from Saukville, WI |

I purchased a Ford Focus Hatchback. I found my salesman, Noel Deliz, very easy to work with and very personable. Overall, it was a very positive experience!

Good customer service

by from Saukville, WI |

It was good .I was able to get it in without a long wait.

Great customer service

by from Saukville, WI |

They made me fresh coffee, enough said. Very comfortable and great personal

Satisfied

by from Port Washington |

I was very pleased with the understanding of your staff on where I needed to be on payments and the way you handle your customers. The service I received was great they were very patient and took there time to explain everything in great detail so you could understand were they were coming from. VERY PLEASED I will be again a valid customer!!

Purchased a Ford Fusion Hybrid

by from Green Bay ,wi |

I found Schmit Brothers Ford through the internet. They have the best prices on the new car i was looking at. The first contact, with the internet was Christian Hernandez. He was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. In a very large part, I brought the car because of him. He made the process very easy. I went to test drive a car with Christian. I had test drives with other Ford dealerships. None of the other sales persons knew as much about the Fusion Hybrid as Christian Hernanez. I wanted a red Fusion Hybrid SE. Schmitt Brothers didn't have one on the lot. They found me one, and had it dealered to their facility. I have been recommending Christian and Schmitt Brothers to all who ask about my beautiful new car. Christian is a a great asset to Schmitt Brothers. I live about 15 miles east of Green Bay. The drive to Saulkville and Schmidt Brothers was well worth it. The next time I am looking for a car, I will go back.

Great Job (again)

by from Saukville, WI |

I consistantly receive great service form Schmit Bros. It is what keeps me coming back. They really stand out in a world where excellent service is hard to find and mediocrity is the norm.

Great place to buy a new car

by from Franklin, Wi |

Just picked up a new 2015 Jeep and I love it. My sales person Trevor Ehlert was great got me the best deal and no pressure what so ever. I will be back.

awesome

by from Saukville, WI |

Marshall your manager is awesome. I had a problem on a Saturday afternoon. I called and left a message. I was able to get in later that day with a very simple but annoying issue on my car. Your guys took care of it in less than 5 minutes. Marshall called me as soon as he got the message. No one else in the ate would help me. But your guys did! I will be coming back for all maintenance on my vehicle.

Great service

by from Mequon wi |

It was a wonderful experience. It was easy and uncomplicated. We did it all online. I don't know what else to say