Baraboo Motors Group

Service 888-210-3459

Call now for details!

Pleasantly Surprised

by from Reedsburg, WI |

We had never been to Baraboo Motors, and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of service we received from Charlie, Eric, and the company as a whole. We really appreciated how honest Charlie was with the history of the truck we purchased. We also appreciated that Eric took the time to give us advice and explain financial things that we did not know about and didn't understand. We had an amazing experience, and the next time we need a vehicle, we will definitely look to Baraboo Motors first.

BARABOO MOTORS IS TERRIFIC

by from Lone Rock WI |

If you need a car and are worried about obnoxious sales people make sure to relieve all your worries and go to Baraboo Motors...Let Charlie Simmons help you find the perfect car, Eric Johnson will work with you on financing and you will drive away so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUARANTEED and I am in sales so I know good sales people when I meet them and these guys are fabulous!

Great service

by from Baraboo, Wi |

I bought my first vehicle through BMG. it was recommended to me through a friend. I wasen't originally going to purchase from them but after experiencing some of the other salesman around the area i was quickly sold on BMG. Bart Kociecki was such a great guy. he helped explain everything to me and was the only one able to make me feel comfortable. All around great salesman we laughed and had fun but he still made sure i was getting everything i needed. I am so happy with my buy now and i feel fully prepared to take on this responsibility thanks to the great service and information i revived at BMG. I will definitely return in the future!

Great experience at Baraboo Motors

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

I loved the customer service that Bart Kociecki offered, at Baraboo Motors. He showed lot knowledge about cars and helped me find the perfect car for me. It was my first brand new car and I am extremely happy with my purchase. I will definitely recommend this dealer and Bart to everyone who wants trade in or buy a new car!

Friendly Service and Goal Accomplishment

by from Baraboo,WI |

Due to unfortunate circumstances, we really didn't have much choice where to shop. Regardless, the staff was very helpful in finding our family the perfect vehicle at a great deal. I am familiar with many staff members, but even those whom did not know us personally were very courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership on basis of customer service.

Great Customer service

by from Evansville wi |

We found Baraboo motora on cars.com as i expanded my search area. We live over an hour away but based on the inventory and the information provided, including the pictures, we made the trip. We drove 2 vans and at the end of the day the vans were just just what we wanted. The team was great. Bart was who we were dealing with and he was great. I would definitely buy from them in the future if the right car is sitting on the lot.

First new car experience.

by from Baraboo , WI |

It was truly a great experience for me and my family. Everyone was very friendly, from Charles rite down to the owners of Baraboo Motors who all played a part in making our purchase smooth and effortless. Thanks to everyone and I will tell my family and friends about our experience.

How did we do TODAY?

by from Baraboo, WI |

I bought my car a few months ago from Baraboo Motors Group. I was always told buying a vehicle from a dealer ship was a hassle so I was really hesitant. I was in and out and drove off the lot with my new car in an hour! It was crazy. I had a few issues after purchase with my vehicle and they did not charge me for the repairs which was awesome and provided me with a rental for the few days they had my car. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family they were wonderful to work with.

Excellance at time of need

by from Milwaukee WI |

While traveling out of town with two ten year olds and my wife I found that the headlights of our 2003 Chrysler Sebring would not turn on. Arriving at the dealership early the following morning I was greeted by service representative Frank Eveland. Frank immediately assessed the problem, checked the parts department for replacement parts, provided a timeline of repair (two hours) and estimate of cost. I was able to join the family for an afternoon of fun at a Wisconsin Dells water park and pick up the repaired car later in the afternoon. What could have been a hassle was averted and I applaud Frank and Baraboo Motors Group for all they did. Thank you Frank for your professional service.

High expectations exceeded

by from Baraboo, WI |

I have been working with the Baraboo Motors Group people since 2010, and I am yet to own a Chrysler vehicle. I purchsed a GM vehicle from another Chrysler dealer and purchased an extended warranty. After owning the vehicle for about 18 months it started to have a recurring problem. Nobody, not even two different GM dealers could figure it out but they just kept fixing it and eventually got it right, then my other vehicle started to have a recurring problem (maybe it's me) so I took it to them and this time they fixed it immediately. If possible each and every time they came up with a loaner vehicle for me. When the time came to buy another vehicle, I didn't go anywhere else. I told them, I want to buy from you and this is what I am looking for. Within a few weeks they had found what I was looking for... 18 days after I bought it the transmission failed. They replaced it no questions asked. You can't put a price on that kind of service and commitment to the customer. As long as these guys own BMG I will be buying all of my cars there. And quite frankly you should too.

2012 civic

by from baraboo, WI |

We showed up at the dealership about 15 minutes before closing due to traffic. Richard Beyer was there to help us out, and wound up staying almost an hour and a half past his shift! They came in under blue book right off the bat with no haggling involved, and were still willing to up the price on my trade in a bit to help us out. We came to pick up the car 3 days after looking at it, which was Richards day off. He was there all smiles willing to help us out with anything else we needed! Overall the best car buying experience i've had.