Baraboo Motors Group

Service 888-210-3459

Call now for details!

Top Notch Dealer

by from Poynette,WI |

I recently bought a new Ram 1500 from Baraboo Motors. The buying experience was excellent. I got what i wanted out of my trade and the new truck was heavily discounted. The salesman (Richard) ran me thru the trucks features and did it on his day off. Everyone there was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

High expectations exceeded

by from Baraboo, WI |

I have been working with the Baraboo Motors Group people since 2010, and I am yet to own a Chrysler vehicle. I purchsed a GM vehicle from another Chrysler dealer and purchased an extended warranty. After owning the vehicle for about 18 months it started to have a recurring problem. Nobody, not even two different GM dealers could figure it out but they just kept fixing it and eventually got it right, then my other vehicle started to have a recurring problem (maybe it's me) so I took it to them and this time they fixed it immediately. If possible each and every time they came up with a loaner vehicle for me. When the time came to buy another vehicle, I didn't go anywhere else. I told them, I want to buy from you and this is what I am looking for. Within a few weeks they had found what I was looking for... 18 days after I bought it the transmission failed. They replaced it no questions asked. You can't put a price on that kind of service and commitment to the customer. As long as these guys own BMG I will be buying all of my cars there. And quite frankly you should too.

2012 civic

by from baraboo, WI |

We showed up at the dealership about 15 minutes before closing due to traffic. Richard Beyer was there to help us out, and wound up staying almost an hour and a half past his shift! They came in under blue book right off the bat with no haggling involved, and were still willing to up the price on my trade in a bit to help us out. We came to pick up the car 3 days after looking at it, which was Richards day off. He was there all smiles willing to help us out with anything else we needed! Overall the best car buying experience i've had.

Pleasure to work with!

by from Eagle River, WI |

Spoke with Nate online prior to arriving on site. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Once on site was able to test drive 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan, negociate price and purchase. Both Nate and Pete were a pleasure to work with! Would recommend Baraboo Motors Group. Thank you!

Taking a chance on buying local...

by from Baraboo WI |

I have never been successful in buying a vehicle in Baraboo even though I have lived here for over 20 years. The dealerships never had what I was looking for, their staff was not friendly/helpful or their prices were a lot higher than dealerships in the cities nearby like Reedsburg, Portage, Sauk City or Madison. I had been researching and looking at new SUV's for more than 9 months. My SUV at the time was going on 10 years old and 197,000 miles. I never had one day of problem with that SUV in those 10 years and was apprehensive about trading it in and getting something new. I had decided that I wanted a Jeep Patriot. I had test driven a few newer used ones at dealerships in Madison and in Sauk City. I really liked the way they handled. The sales staff said the 2014's would be coming in and I should wait and check one of those out. A lot of differences in the 2011, 2012 and 2013 Jeep Patriots compared to the 2014's. I was all set to fill out paperwork at the dealership in Sauk City for a 2014 Patriot and decided to hold off and try Baraboo Motors group. I had been hearing positive things since the ownership had changed hands. I liked the idea of shopping locally, being able to use a local garage for routine maintenance/repairs and access to a loaner vehicle if needed. I worked with Pete Steinhauer and Rick Schwandt (two of the owners) as well as sales person Mike Carney. Pete and Rick answered any questions I had. I was not pressured into buying anything. I felt a good connection with both of them and that is what I needed to find in buying a new vehicle. The SUV I purchased was found online by my salesperson Mike, at another Jeep dealership and brought up from Oconomowoc. It had everything I was looking for. I am very happy with the purchase of my 2014 Jeep Patriot. I plan on staying a customer with Baraboo Motors Group. The sales staff will do their best to find what you are looking for if they do not have it on their lot. The lounge/waiting area is very nice----has fresh brewed coffee, not out of a machine! I told a good friend of mine about my experience and after hearing this, he came over and found a 2014 Jeep Patriot on the lot that he loved and bought it. Highly recommend this dealership.

GREAT SERVICE

by from WISCONSIN DELLS WI |

We were concerned that the Jeep Liberty was out of align. Service checked to make certain it was okay. It turned out we need new tires. We were NOT charged for the inspection service as they guaranteed their alignment work from a month ago.. Their computers were goofy, so the service rep will mail us all the tires that are on sale for the rest of the month in order that we get the best deal possible. He'll also review those he feels would be the best for our Jeep.

Great experience

by from Baraboo, WI |

My husband and I have bought 4 vehicles (used) since the late 90's, including the one we purchased this last week. The salesman we had was very pleasant, no pressure kind of guy. We test drove 3 vehicles over a 2 week period and had lots of questions. I would recommend Baraboo Motors to anyone who was looking and we would buy from the again.

Customer for Life

by from Reedsburg, WI |

I stopped in on a whim and left with a fantastic car the same day. Nate and Eric went above and beyond anything I could have expected. On top of the great service, they had put in about $2,000 worth of work on the car before selling it, including new brakes and tires. As the car was being cleaned up for me to take home, they found a chip in the windshield and are fixing it without a problem. I will definitely return for all servicing on my vehicle and purchases in the future.

Enjoyable experience from beginning to end

by from Baraboo WI |

I have purchased a number of vehicles from this dealership in the past and recently decided to lease a Jeep Grand Cherokee. The folks at this dealership, whether it be the sales people, the management, or the service department, always try to give a little extra to their customers. They do not take their customers for granted. In this transaction our salesman, Nate, worked hard to make sure we got the vehicle that suited our needs the best. Once we made our decision, he went the extra mile to make sure we understood all of the features our new vehicle had to offer. Nate was honest, helpful and low key. In this day and age it is refreshing to find a dealership with employees who care about the customers and work hard to keep them coming back.

Feeling good about a car purchase

by from Baraboo, WI |

We really appreciated that the sales representatives (ours was Nate) and one of the owners took some time to get to know us not only as customers but as individuals--people. We appreciated that everyone was friendly and helpful. We had come off a horrible experience with another dealer, and this experience left us feeling very comfortable and confident. So far, we really enjoy our new(used) Jeep!

Thumbs Up For These Guys!!

by from Baraboo, WI |

I just bought a (slightly) used 2013 Ford Fusion. The salesman (Nate Weyh) and the entire buying experience were both extremely friendly and professional. The facilities were new and spotless. The vehicle was perfectly detailed when I picked it up today - you had to look at the odometer to tell it from new!!!