Baraboo Motors Group

Service 888-210-3459

Call now for details!

2014 Dodge Durango

by from Richland Center WI |

Just bought a 2014 Dodge Durango... Loving it!!!! Thanks to Rick, Pete, Richard, Eric and Tim :)

Professional, no pressure, great deal

by from Waunakee, WI |

We were in the market for an updated Dodge van. Happened to be in Baraboo for other shopping. Just popped in to see what was available on the lot. Charlie Simmons came to meet us. Went on a test drive in a van we liked. Wound up getting it that night. Got a good deal with no pressure to buy. Would recommend going to Baraboo Motors when you're looking for a different vehicle. We were very satisfied.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Baraboo Wisconsin |

Been dealing with Baraboo Motors now for 12 years and I honestly can say I have never had 1 bad experience with them, Highly Recommended.

So very happy

by from Reedsburg, WI |

I can not explain how happy and excited I am about working with Tate and Rich at Baraboo Motors. They treated me awesome and what a great deal I got on my trade in as well as my new car. I am so excited and I know I am going to tell everyone who is looking at getting a new vehicle or thinking of getting a new vehicle that they better go here and get a great deal. They will treat you wonderful and work hard to make you happy. I know I plan to go back if and when I would ever need another car. Thanks so much for all you did for me!

New Car Lease Experience

by from Spring Green, WI |

Just got done leasing a new Grand Cherokee. Sales person (Mike C) was a joy to work with--very knowledgable and helpful. Finance person (Rick) was very helpful, explained terms of lease and all the associated paper work thoroughly and clearly. Worth the drive to work with these folks. I look forward to continuing my relationship with this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Pardeeville, WI |

We were very happy with the deal we got on our new car. The staff was very pleasant and easy to work with. We would definitely deal with Baraboo Motors again.

Honeymoon purchase!!

by from Prairie du Sac, WI |

We were highly satisified with the ease of shopping for a vehicle. Our salesman Mike Carney was able to provide us a preowned and new option of what we were looking for. We were very happy with the make/model we selected to test drive & had determined that would be our vehicle purchase. We did visit another Jeep dealer where we were not as happy with the customer service aspect or the options that they were able to provide on lot even though they were a much larger dealer. Therefore we did return a call to Baraboo Motors to confirm with them we will be making our purchase with them. Rick was very pleasant to work with in regards to financing and explained everything in detail to ensure we completely understood all aspects of paperwork we were signing. It had been 10 years since my last vehicle purchase and am very happy we chose to work with Baraboo Motors, Mike and Rick.

Happy Family

by from north freedom, wi |

When we thought no one could or would help us get a new car baraboo motors did.we are very thankful for everything.

2013 Dodge Durango Purchase

by from Cross Plains, WI |

We purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango at Baraboo Motors Michael Carney was a great help in getting us a great vehicle. Michael answered all the questions we had and was very professional. Eric Johnson the business manager got us a fantastic interest rate and we were able to take the vehicle home the same day. We highly recommend Baraboo Motors if your looking for a great business to help you out with out high pressure and professinalism.

Mr. Donald Finseth

by from Baraboo, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey from Baraboo Motors. We visited several dealerships and negotiated between Baraboo Motors and Trechek Chevrolet for about 5 weeks. We feel we received a very good deal from Baraboo Motors and our treatment was excellent from every one we came in contact with. Our salesman was Mike Carney and I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.