Baraboo Motors Group

Used 866-413-3705
Service 888-210-3459

Call now for details!

Happy Family

by from north freedom, wi |

When we thought no one could or would help us get a new car baraboo motors did.we are very thankful for everything.

2013 Dodge Durango Purchase

by from Cross Plains, WI |

We purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango at Baraboo Motors Michael Carney was a great help in getting us a great vehicle. Michael answered all the questions we had and was very professional. Eric Johnson the business manager got us a fantastic interest rate and we were able to take the vehicle home the same day. We highly recommend Baraboo Motors if your looking for a great business to help you out with out high pressure and professinalism.

Mr. Donald Finseth

by from Baraboo, Wisconsin |

We recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Journey from Baraboo Motors. We visited several dealerships and negotiated between Baraboo Motors and Trechek Chevrolet for about 5 weeks. We feel we received a very good deal from Baraboo Motors and our treatment was excellent from every one we came in contact with. Our salesman was Mike Carney and I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.

GREG FROM PORTAGE WI

by from PORTAGE, WI |

THE BUSINESS MANAGER ERIC AND OWNER RICHARD STAYED AN HOUR PAST CLOSING TO FINISH UP MY CAR PURCHASE. ERIC HAD HIS SONS BIRHTDAY TO GO TO YET HE FINISHED MY DEAL. WHAT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. I WILL DEFINATELY PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN AND I RECOMMED EVERYONE TO GIVE THEM A TRY. THEY REALLY PUT THE CUSTOMER FIRST.

2013 Dodge Journey SXT Purchase

by from Portage, WI |

If you want excellent service, visit Baraboo Motors. The people (from salesman to finance personnel) were very friendly and went above and beyond my expectations. They even stayed after hours (even though he had a family celebration to go to) so my fiance could purchase his new/used Buick Enclave. I would highly recommend them for your next new or used purchase!

try em you'll like em

by from wisconsin dells,wi. |

I cannot say enough good things about this dealership,people are freindly,and knowledgable,the prices are very competative,and the service after the sale is fantastic. great inventory of new and used cars and trucks. My family,and I have purchased several vehicles form them ,new or used we have never been disapointed, and either will you.

great place to purchase

by from wisconsin dells,wi. |

have purchased several vehicles from baraboo motors,each time it was a very good feeling of honesty and concern,very knowledgeable staff, and very important to me is the service given after the sale,and I have to say it is superior. all in all I will surly return and recommend people to purchase from babraboo motors.

Great service, even better car!

by from South Milwaukee, WI |

This place is great.. I got a good price on my car, a competitive interest rate through their bank.. and best of all, an awesome car. Rick personally took care of me and was the best.. I will buy my next car from him as well... The entire staff was very nice, and it was a low pressure situation. I purchased a preowned 2011 Jetta (in 2012)... It was like new... I had a slight problem with my car radio and they took care of it right away... they stand behind what they sell. Who could ask for more?

buying process

by from elroy,Wis. |

Yes, buying a new car can be stressfull. There were two salesmen talking to me trying to figure me out as what I do for a living and see if I am stupid or smart. Mmm.makes alot of money? or asking me questions that are not related to a car. I have bought new cars before and know what their doing. A price was establish. and they try to add other fees. I reminded them that I am the comsumer that you relied on. I am your bread and butter and if I do not get any respect, I will go some were else. Yes, I ordered a new car. It has to be built and I will see if the car is what I ordered. Stay tune.