Baraboo Motors Group

New 888-434-1896
Used 866-413-3705
Service 888-210-3459

Call now for details!

Great service, even better car!

by from South Milwaukee, WI |

This place is great.. I got a good price on my car, a competitive interest rate through their bank.. and best of all, an awesome car. Rick personally took care of me and was the best.. I will buy my next car from him as well... The entire staff was very nice, and it was a low pressure situation. I purchased a preowned 2011 Jetta (in 2012)... It was like new... I had a slight problem with my car radio and they took care of it right away... they stand behind what they sell. Who could ask for more?

buying process

by from elroy,Wis. |

Yes, buying a new car can be stressfull. There were two salesmen talking to me trying to figure me out as what I do for a living and see if I am stupid or smart. Mmm.makes alot of money? or asking me questions that are not related to a car. I have bought new cars before and know what their doing. A price was establish. and they try to add other fees. I reminded them that I am the comsumer that you relied on. I am your bread and butter and if I do not get any respect, I will go some were else. Yes, I ordered a new car. It has to be built and I will see if the car is what I ordered. Stay tune.