Martin Chevrolet Sales, Inc

8800 Gratiot Rd, Saginaw, MI 48609

Excellent Service department

by from Saginaw, MI |

I've had my mini van serviced here several times, the first when I was visiting from out of town. They were able to work me in the schedule and make several critical repairs quickly. All of the service staff was very professional. Highly recommend their service department and I suspect if their service department is any indication then their entire staff is going to be top notch.

New ride

by from Saginaw, MI |

Car shopping at Martins was easy! I worked with Aaron Bradshaw who took excellent care of me! The car was exactly what I was looking for, in perfect (used) condition and the right price. Aaron really listened to what I wanted as opposed to just getting me into any old thing so he could make a buck. I would recommend him and Martins to anyone (:

Great Experience!!!

by from Breckenridge, MI |

I recently was on the hunt for for a 2012 Camaro and I went to Martins to get what I wanted. Eric Hyde was my salesman and I couldn't have asked for a better guy to help me out. I met with him on multiple occasions and had him custom order me a car from the factory. It came in gorgeous and I couldn't be a happier customer. Ive had the car for a couple months now and Eric still gets ahold of me to see how the car is treating me. If that doesn't go beyond the call of duty, I don't know what does. He genuinely cares about your car buying experience. I will definitely be back at Martins when its time for another vehicle!

June 22, 2012

Thanks Brandon. I'm still jealous of the nice Camaro. Take care and feel free to contact us any time!

Internet auto purchase

by from Saginaw, Michigan |

Eric Hyde made my auto purchase easy, efficient and cost effective. I recommend Martin Chevrolet for a good selection of new vehicles. Eric made the car buying process a good experience. He answered all my questions and was good to work with to negotiate a fair price. A convenient time was scheduled for me. The paperwork was handled efficiently.

June 22, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a nice review. I'm glad that we were able to have the opportunity to earn your business.

YAY!!!

by from SAGINAW MI |

I love this place!! We went to several dealers when the new Chevy Sonic came out, not one of them had any info on the turbo edition, nor did they seem even remotely interested in finding it. I filled out and online request for info from GM and immediatly got a response from Eric Hyde @ Martin. Now at first he didn't have any ifo on it because the car was so new, but, he researched and researched and even found one in Kentucky (or somewhere). They transported the car up just so I could test drive it, without a deposit or promise to buy. The next day I drove it and they held it for 3 days for me and I bought it! These guys not only got me the info I needed but also brought the "impossibly hard to find" car to me! THANKS MARTIN CHEVROLET esp. ERIC HYDE!!!!!!

June 22, 2012

Thanks Jess. You have the sharpest Sonic in the area for sure!

Outstanding customer service

by from Montrose, MI |

Was able to buy a truck from Eric Hyde. What an exceptional employee he is. He went above and beyond making this process very easy for me. I will never go anywhere or buy from anyone else.

June 22, 2012

It was great working with you as well. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

martin chevy

by from freeland Mich |

this dealership has one of the nicest salesmen i have ever met,no pushing or shoving his name is Eric Hyde.want a new car or truck give him a call. also he follows up after the sale.

June 22, 2012

Thanks so much. I'm glad we were able earn your business and hope to do so again in the future.

Excellent First-time Experience

by from Saginaw, MI |

I went to purchase my first new car from Martin Chevrolet and the process went incredibly smooth. Eric Hyde was incredibly kind and ensured that I was happy with the car I chose and all the options in it. I suggest others come visit Martin Chevrolet, they will make sure that your experience is top-notch!

June 22, 2012

Thanks Josh. I'm glad you are enjoying the new Malibu. Take care.

Overall great experience

by from Saginaw, MI |

Eric Hyde was my sales person and he was super great to work with. I have had my car in only once for service and they did a great job.

June 22, 2012

Thanks Nancy. Enjoy that Equinox!

Martin Chevrolet, Very Good Experience

by from Clare, MI |

I have purchased/leased two vehicles from Martin Chevrolet. Even though the entire dealership provided my family and I an excellent experience, the Internet Sales Consultant Eric Hyde was the reason we did our business at this location. Eric was willing and very able to search for the exact vehicle with the exact options I was looking for if the vehicle was not in stock. He was very patient as he dealt with me and my wife's frequent emails and phone calls. He is the reason I will be purchasing/leasing my third vehicle from Martin Chevrolet soon.

June 22, 2012

Thanks so much. I look forward to working with you again soon!