Arundel Ford

New 888-817-6120
Used 888-887-5510
Service 877-676-4544

Save a bundle in Arundel

Great car buying experience at Arundel Ford.

by from Amherst, New Hampshire |

I live in Southern New Hampshire and was in the market for a new Fusion. I am quite the savvy person when it comes to buying a new car and did extensive research. After not being able to work with a dealer to my satisfaction, I was fortunate enough to being able to work with a fine young Salesman at Arundel Ford Samir "Sam" Choudry. I spoke with him on the phone and set and appointment to stop by on Saturday. Had a nice drive up and the car was ready for a test drive. After working the numbers together we came to a fair agreement on a price. I knew there were many existing rebates which were offered upfront. Even after I left the dealership Samir called me and mentioned there was one additional rebate that was just offered by Ford which lowered the price further. Samir is a knowledgeable, friendly gentleman and not pushy and made my buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend him and this fine dealership which is well worth the drive to Maine for me.

WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR AT ARUNDEL FORD

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

My son had purchased several new cars from Arundel Ford over the years. He recently had a problem with the back door of his Ford Focus not closing all the way. Taking it back, they charged him $50 for the diagnosis that the back door did not close properly. They then told him it would cost another $350 for the parts and repair. My son was in disbelief that they charged him $50 to tell him what he already knew...the back door would not shut properly. My son later took it to a reputable car dealership that charged him $150 for the parts and repair. When my son called the manager to tell him he would never go back there and would write a letter to the Ford Motor Company, the manager (Watson?), replied "Thank you."

Great service

by from Lyman,Maine |

Samir Choudhry has been a huge help in the process of buying my new car. He was very pleasant and approachable. Great job Sam, Arundel Ford should be grateful to have you as part of their team!! Thanks again Sam!

Great customer service

by from Arundel, ME |

Sam was great, friendly & pleasant to work with thru this purchase. When I had to return my new car for item to be installed & recall work, Sam made sure I had transportation which is very important to me! A big thank you to Sam for helping us thru this process! I just love my new car so much that I have given it a name which I have never done before. I would definitely recommend anyone to come to Arundel Ford.

Fantastic experience and trustworthy dealership!

by from Hanover, NH |

* Found the car on Cars.com (2002 T-Bird) * Reached out to Arundel Ford via email and heard back from their sales representative, Thom Bureau, in less than 2 business hours. * Thom confirmed the car was still available and filled me in on it's history. * Ran a CarFax report and confirmed everything Thom represented. * Determined the car's fair market value through Kelley Blue Book. * Told Thom we were heading out the door to Arundel Ford (2.5 hour drive). Asked him to set up an independent inspection through a local mechanics (Bruce's Auto Services --- honest, friendly and very helpful). * Arrive at Arundel. The car was cleaned and ready for a test drive. * Negotiated purchase price in less than 5 minutes with Kelley Blue Book value in hand. * All checked out with the mechanic as Arundel Ford and Thom represented. * Drove the car off the lot in less than two hours (including independent inspection) with a HUGE smile on my face. No problems since! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP and THOM BUREAU!

Arundel Ford...Worst service ever encountered !

by from Wells, Maine |

My purchase of a 2012 Focus was an excellent experience. The service department doesn't have a clue. We both (born in the 50s) have owned and repaired Ford vehicles for the past 40 years. Vehicles have come a long way and have had characteristic quirks we've been familiar with. My husband's 2011 Ford F250, bought new, had a clicking noise. This used to mean, as some may remember, that the vehicle was low on oil. Arundel Ford's service department told us, after having it a few hours, that it only made that noise because it was such a large engine that it took alot longer for the oil to circulate to the top and that was what the noise was. My daughter's 2012 Fiesta was bucking, acting sluggish and then speeding up erratically. She had to pull over several times, shut down and start again to get it to handle properly. My 2012 Focus' driver's radio speaker buzzes, the steering wheel scrapes when it's turned and the transmission shifts and decelerates at odd times. Arundel Ford service department says all of these are normal for these vehicles. If you want to buy a Ford from Arundel, see Chuck Millian. You'll have a great buying experience. Just don't have it serviced there.

Purchasing my car

by from Kennebunkport, Maine |

I arrived at Arundel Ford to have my car serviced at 8:00 am.; by 1:30 that afternoon I drove away with a new (used) car. The prior day I hit a pothole and my front end sustained too much damage to be economically feasible to repair considering the age of my vehicle. Ironically, this vehicle, in 12 years never needed major repairs in spite of it's age until the pothole incident! I walked to the front of the dealership and was greeted by a very pleasant man, Samir Choudhry, a sales consultant. He listened to me very carefully and did not exert unnecessary pressure on me to purchase a car. Instead, I was able to come to informed decision that day. Buying a car can be a very stressful time, certainly under these circumstances. I am grateful Sam (Samir) was there to be my sales consultant. I am happy with my 2012 Escape, and as Sam watched my reaction he knew he had me with the sun roof! Sam is a great asset to Arundel Ford, as well as a new member of our community. I wish him well in his career and happiness in his upcoming nuptials.

Arundel Ford responded to this review

April 22, 2014

Eileen, we thank YOU so much for your business and choosing Arundel Ford for your vehicle needs! Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy that you love your Escape! We hope you have many great years and memories with it! Thanks again!!

Fantastic Experience!

by from New Hampshire |

I had a great time at Arundel. My salesman Sam really helped me out with what I was looking for. The whole staff there is great, and really approachable. I recommend Arundel to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Great Service at Arundel Ford!

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Ryan Martin is the most helpful and patient sales associate! He didn't give me the "hard sell," but he showed me cars that he felt would work for me. He also presented me with several different payment scenarios, so that I could decide which one would put the least strain on my finances. I was a bit indecisive, but that didn't bother Ryan - He was so patient! Ryan really cares about the customer - He wants you to be happy with whatever car you buy!

A Great Car Buying Experience with Ryan Martin

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

We had a great experience buying through Arundel Ford! Ryan was very helpful throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend them!

Great experience start to finish

by from Augusta, ME |

I worked with Thomas Bureau when purchasing a new vehicle from Arundel. The atmosphere is very laid back and Thomas really worked hard at making sure I had all of the options I wanted and at a fair price. He was straight forward with me and I didn't feel like we had to play a bunch of games (like at most dealers) to agree on a deal. I will surely go back again for future purchases.