Arundel Ford

New 888-817-6120
Used 888-887-5510
Service 877-676-4544

Save a bundle in Arundel

Great car buying experience at Arundel Ford.

by from Amherst, New Hampshire |

I live in Southern New Hampshire and was in the market for a new Fusion. I am quite the savvy person when it comes to buying a new car and did extensive research. After not being able to work with a dealer to my satisfaction, I was fortunate enough to being able to work with a fine young Salesman at Arundel Ford Samir "Sam" Choudry. I spoke with him on the phone and set and appointment to stop by on Saturday. Had a nice drive up and the car was ready for a test drive. After working the numbers together we came to a fair agreement on a price. I knew there were many existing rebates which were offered upfront. Even after I left the dealership Samir called me and mentioned there was one additional rebate that was just offered by Ford which lowered the price further. Samir is a knowledgeable, friendly gentleman and not pushy and made my buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend him and this fine dealership which is well worth the drive to Maine for me.

Great Car Buying Experience Because of Samir

by from Portland, Maine |

My experience with Arundel Ford was all positive! Samir was extremely helpful, friendly, and not pushy. He listened to what I needed and what I could afford and was great at giving me many different car options. He is a great asset to Arundel Ford. All of our questions were answered with straight forward and substantive responses. I would recommend this dealership and this dealer any day of the week!

Samir and the great team at Arundel Ford!

by from Chicago, Illinois |

I recently purchased a vehicle from the Arundel Ford dealership in Maine, Everyone was very nice and friendly, it was more than just a car buying experience. Samir was the salesman that I worked with, and he treated me like I was family. He was very informative and was able to answer all of my questions. He's an expert! If anyone is looking to buy a car I highly suggest going to Arundel Ford in Arundel, Maine. You will not find a better dealership!!

Couldn't be happier!

by from Newmarket, NH |

As my previous lease was ending, I was deciding whether or not to renew a lease for my next vehicle. I contacted Samir Choudhry and asked for his help in finding a new Ford Focus within my price range. He was incredibly easy to work with, and was very professional. Samir listened to my needs and preferences when trying to locate a vehicle that would work for me. Arundel did not have the specific Focus I was looking for, but he ended up finding one with my preferred color and amenities at another dealership and was able to get it for me. The process was quick, smooth and allowed me to be completely satisfied with my new car. Samir made the search stress-free from beginning to end because of his hard work and attention to detail. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Outstanding Dealership - Sales & Service Personnel

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Purchased a second vehicle from ARUNDEL FORD and each time it was a pleasant, no pressure, relaxed and friendly experience. I would recommend AF to anyone looking for a new Ford vehicle or a well-maintained used car. The salesmen and sales management listen to the buyer and do their best to accommodate the buyer, as best they can. Samir (our salesman) is a true gentleman. When he asked for a '10' rating, I told him I would give him a '12.'

Amazing place to buy a truck!

by from Biddeford maine |

I have bought all my trucks through Arundel Ford. Every time I am met with amazing customer service from Tom Bureau and the whole staff there. From start to finish they are consistent with their approach. No pressure to buy at anytime. The customer makes the chouce not the sales person!

OUTSTANDING car buying experience!

by from Brunswick ME |

Here at Arundel Ford we had the best car buying experience! We were after a preowned Ford Flex and found that this dealership was a breath of fresh air from start to finish. We worked with Thomas Bureau who was patient and kind he took his time to really understand what we were looking for in a perfect family car and the many uses we were planning for it. Tom gave us prompt and undivided attention and was attentive to the fine details that we threw his way. We felt that Arundel ford offered us an outstanding service and product for a very fair price along with fair trade in without the hassle of haggling and dealership drama. It was a pleasant stress free experience. I highly recommend Arundel ford and Thomas Bureau. We are over the moon excited about our car and all of our family outings and memories we plan to make! THANK YOU!

Samir Choudhry and his awesome team!

by from Newmarket NH |

I was quite pleased with my car buying experience at Arundle. I connected with Samir "Sam" Choudhry a little while back and explained what I was looking for. He let me know when as soon as he had what I was looking for came into the shop. We were able to negotiate an a very reasonable price and when I got to Arundle it was detailed and looking fantastic. Craig Scott had made the purchasing paperwork a breeze. I will absolutely be buying my next car from Samir and his team at Arundle Ford! Can't say thank you enough to Samir as he made the process enjoyable.

Leasing my first car

by from Biddeford, ME |

I worked with Samir Choudhry at Arundel Ford. He helped me as soon as I walked in the door and is still answering any questions I have. He worked with me to ge me what iI was looking for. It was a very quick process which I appreciated and he made it very laid back and completely stress free, no hassle at all. I would return to work with Sam and would definitely send friends and family his way. Arundel Ford altogether made leasing my car and positive experience

Excellent Expereience!

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME |

My experience at Arundel Ford was the best of my lifetime. The knowledge, professionalism, and the willingness to go the extra distance is what sets them apart from anyone else. They do their homework, know what they are talking about, and are trustworthy. They were truly concerned that all my needs were met, and they did their best to meet all of them. After the experience I just had there, I wouldn't go anywhere else in Maine. I highly recommend them, and I especially recommend Dillon Fowles, He took car of us better than any other car salesman ever has! THANK YOU! We'll definitely be back!

Great Service

by from Portland, Me |

I live in Southern Maine and was in desperate need of a vehicle that could fit at least 6! I had been to a few different dealerships, to remain nameless, but had very little success finding exactly what I needed and continued to feel 'pressured' by each dealer that I had talked with. I'm not sure about you, but feeling pressured to buy a car that you know isn't right for yourself and your family, just made me feel terrible inside. I finally called Arundel Ford and was able to speak with a gentleman by the name of Lancer Mcminis. He was not only a dealer trying to sell me a car, he was a person trying to help another person find what they needed, both with accommodating my space need and my budget needs as well. After the first phone call, I honestly started to feel a bit more comfortable with the car buying process and I believe I contacted Lancer three more times before I actually went to Arundel Ford and bought the van I really needed. I remember everyone, not just my contact person, being very professional and helpful while at Arundel Ford. I completely felt at ease through the entire process, well almost, buying a new car isn't easy when hard times are evident, but this particular dealership has me sold. I've never had the experience of feeling like the most important person at the lot, like I did that day and Arundel Ford will have my business for years to come. I thank all of you that helped me that day, from beginning to end, in making it a seamless purchase and an update: I absolutely love my van and so does my family! Thanks Sincerely, Robert Burrill