Arundel Ford

New 888-817-6120
Used 888-887-5510
Service 877-676-4544

Save a bundle in Arundel

Great car buying experience at Arundel Ford.

by from Amherst, New Hampshire |

I live in Southern New Hampshire and was in the market for a new Fusion. I am quite the savvy person when it comes to buying a new car and did extensive research. After not being able to work with a dealer to my satisfaction, I was fortunate enough to being able to work with a fine young Salesman at Arundel Ford Samir "Sam" Choudry. I spoke with him on the phone and set and appointment to stop by on Saturday. Had a nice drive up and the car was ready for a test drive. After working the numbers together we came to a fair agreement on a price. I knew there were many existing rebates which were offered upfront. Even after I left the dealership Samir called me and mentioned there was one additional rebate that was just offered by Ford which lowered the price further. Samir is a knowledgeable, friendly gentleman and not pushy and made my buying experience a pleasure. I highly recommend him and this fine dealership which is well worth the drive to Maine for me.

Amazing place to buy a truck!

by from Biddeford maine |

I have bought all my trucks through Arundel Ford. Every time I am met with amazing customer service from Tom Bureau and the whole staff there. From start to finish they are consistent with their approach. No pressure to buy at anytime. The customer makes the chouce not the sales person!

OUTSTANDING car buying experience!

by from Brunswick ME |

Here at Arundel Ford we had the best car buying experience! We were after a preowned Ford Flex and found that this dealership was a breath of fresh air from start to finish. We worked with Thomas Bureau who was patient and kind he took his time to really understand what we were looking for in a perfect family car and the many uses we were planning for it. Tom gave us prompt and undivided attention and was attentive to the fine details that we threw his way. We felt that Arundel ford offered us an outstanding service and product for a very fair price along with fair trade in without the hassle of haggling and dealership drama. It was a pleasant stress free experience. I highly recommend Arundel ford and Thomas Bureau. We are over the moon excited about our car and all of our family outings and memories we plan to make! THANK YOU!

Samir Choudhry and his awesome team!

by from Newmarket NH |

I was quite pleased with my car buying experience at Arundle. I connected with Samir "Sam" Choudhry a little while back and explained what I was looking for. He let me know when as soon as he had what I was looking for came into the shop. We were able to negotiate an a very reasonable price and when I got to Arundle it was detailed and looking fantastic. Craig Scott had made the purchasing paperwork a breeze. I will absolutely be buying my next car from Samir and his team at Arundle Ford! Can't say thank you enough to Samir as he made the process enjoyable.

Leasing my first car

by from Biddeford, ME |

I worked with Samir Choudhry at Arundel Ford. He helped me as soon as I walked in the door and is still answering any questions I have. He worked with me to ge me what iI was looking for. It was a very quick process which I appreciated and he made it very laid back and completely stress free, no hassle at all. I would return to work with Sam and would definitely send friends and family his way. Arundel Ford altogether made leasing my car and positive experience

Excellent Expereience!

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME |

My experience at Arundel Ford was the best of my lifetime. The knowledge, professionalism, and the willingness to go the extra distance is what sets them apart from anyone else. They do their homework, know what they are talking about, and are trustworthy. They were truly concerned that all my needs were met, and they did their best to meet all of them. After the experience I just had there, I wouldn't go anywhere else in Maine. I highly recommend them, and I especially recommend Dillon Fowles, He took car of us better than any other car salesman ever has! THANK YOU! We'll definitely be back!

Great Service

by from Portland, Me |

I live in Southern Maine and was in desperate need of a vehicle that could fit at least 6! I had been to a few different dealerships, to remain nameless, but had very little success finding exactly what I needed and continued to feel 'pressured' by each dealer that I had talked with. I'm not sure about you, but feeling pressured to buy a car that you know isn't right for yourself and your family, just made me feel terrible inside. I finally called Arundel Ford and was able to speak with a gentleman by the name of Lancer Mcminis. He was not only a dealer trying to sell me a car, he was a person trying to help another person find what they needed, both with accommodating my space need and my budget needs as well. After the first phone call, I honestly started to feel a bit more comfortable with the car buying process and I believe I contacted Lancer three more times before I actually went to Arundel Ford and bought the van I really needed. I remember everyone, not just my contact person, being very professional and helpful while at Arundel Ford. I completely felt at ease through the entire process, well almost, buying a new car isn't easy when hard times are evident, but this particular dealership has me sold. I've never had the experience of feeling like the most important person at the lot, like I did that day and Arundel Ford will have my business for years to come. I thank all of you that helped me that day, from beginning to end, in making it a seamless purchase and an update: I absolutely love my van and so does my family! Thanks Sincerely, Robert Burrill

Great salesperson

by from Maine |

We have not made a decision about purchasing a vehicle yet, but wanted to note that our salesperson Samir (Sam) Choudry was one of the most helpful salesperson that we dealt with. (We have been to many dealers). He is very pleasant, not pushy, listens and find answers.

No-Hassle Experience

by from Saco, ME |

The customer service was amazing! Dillon, our salesmen is a no-hassle kind of guy. He's not pushy, nor does he want to put anyone in a vehicle that is beyond their means just to make a buck. From decision-making to signing documents, we were treated in a friendly manner. Everything was thoroughly explained- not to the point of feeling overwhelmed. DIllon spent time before we drove off showing us all of the features and helped with pairing devices, etc. What was most impressive was once the decision was made, and it was time to pick up the vehicle, everything was ready. The vehicle had the temp tags ready to go. The financing paperwork was complete and accurate. There were no hidden surprises or unnecessary extras that other dealerships sometimes throw on an unsuspecting customer just to make a buck. This experience will have us back there again to purchase another vehicle when the time comes!

Great Service

by from Arundel, ME |

Arundel Ford was very helpful for me purchasing my first new car. They got me the best deal they could find and had the exact vehicle I wanted delivered to their facility within days. The buying processes (which usually takes forever) was quick and easy as they had everything set up and ready to go when I got there. Service was great!

Arundel Ford responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Thanks Kat!!! Enjoy your new ride!!!!

Easy easy easy

by from Biddeford Maine |

The overall experience with purchasing my Ford Escape was unmatched. I received the utmost customer service when offered to take my potential purchase for a couple of days while I made the easy decision to buy. Upon my first service appointment, the service employee did not know it was my first oil change (which is free), but I'm sure it was just an oversight. This was my second car buying experience, my first being 10 years ago, with the same salesmen even! Arundel Ford and their staff has solidified my future business at their dealership by the utmost professionalism and ease of my purchase. Thank you again!

Arundel Ford responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Justin, we're so happy you chose Arundel Ford for your newest vehicle!!! We hope you enjoy your new Escape for many years!!!!