Arundel Ford

Service 877-676-4544

Save a bundle in Arundel

Normal people, not pushy

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

Great service. Went in looking for a used car, I was shown used cars. They did not try to talk me into a new car. Nice people.

Fantastic Experience!

by from New Hampshire |

I had a great time at Arundel. My salesman Sam really helped me out with what I was looking for. The whole staff there is great, and really approachable. I recommend Arundel to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Great Service at Arundel Ford!

by from Kennebunk, ME |

Ryan Martin is the most helpful and patient sales associate! He didn't give me the "hard sell," but he showed me cars that he felt would work for me. He also presented me with several different payment scenarios, so that I could decide which one would put the least strain on my finances. I was a bit indecisive, but that didn't bother Ryan - He was so patient! Ryan really cares about the customer - He wants you to be happy with whatever car you buy!

A Great Car Buying Experience with Ryan Martin

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

We had a great experience buying through Arundel Ford! Ryan was very helpful throughout the entire process! I would highly recommend them!

Great experience start to finish

by from Augusta, ME |

I worked with Thomas Bureau when purchasing a new vehicle from Arundel. The atmosphere is very laid back and Thomas really worked hard at making sure I had all of the options I wanted and at a fair price. He was straight forward with me and I didn't feel like we had to play a bunch of games (like at most dealers) to agree on a deal. I will surely go back again for future purchases.

knowledgable and helpful

by from biddeford |

i had some specific criteria to meet in order to purchase a vehical and the staff was knowledgable about their inventory as well as pricing structure. they found several options for me in a day. Quick, efficient and professional

Best Experience... Ever!

by from Biddeford, ME |

After purchasing a new house I needed to lower my monthly car payment. Lindsey helped me find a brand new Ford Edge with more bells & whistles than any human needs and still managed to save me a ton of money. Jeff helped make the finance/approval process fast and seamless and I was driving the new car home the next day. I've never had such a great, relaxed no-pressure experience. And I didn't even have to call my insurance company! When I arrived to pick up my new car, Lindsey had already contacted my insurance representative, had everything changed over and had a new insurance card waiting for me there at the dealership. Talk about service with a smile! I love these people! I would highly recommend you stop here before anywhere else!

Arundel Ford is the way to go!

by from Maine |

I purchased a new Ford from Lindsey about three months ago. There was no pressure and my buying experience has never been easier. The customer service is top notch! I've purchased 4 other new cars in past and this was by far the smoothest transaction. Arundel Ford has a great team of employees who are all very knowledgable and extremely helpful. I'd recommend Arundel Ford to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle, new or used.

Service was wonderful!!!

by from Arundel, ME |

"I was very pleased with my experience at Arundel Ford. I was extremely impressed with Thomas Bureau. He made buying my Ford Escape a very enjoyable experience. I will return to buy a car here and have already recommended your dealership to my family and friends"

Told them what I wanted, and they made it happen.

by from Lyman, ME |

Went in looking for a specific model to cut down on fuel usage. After I told Ryan what I needed he only presented solutions that were in my best interest. Throughout his search for me Ryan was just as pleasant if I said no as he was if I said yes. His persistent searching and presentation of options led to us to a pleasant outcome for all parties involved.

Ryan Martin.

by from OOB ME |

Ryan is highly knowledgable in the field of car sales and as an Internet sales specialist. He made us totally comfortable. We purchased a new car and he was very patient with our lengthy questions.