Arundel Ford

Service 877-676-4544

Save a bundle in Arundel

Great salesperson

by from Maine |

We have not made a decision about purchasing a vehicle yet, but wanted to note that our salesperson Samir (Sam) Choudry was one of the most helpful salesperson that we dealt with. (We have been to many dealers). He is very pleasant, not pushy, listens and find answers.

No-Hassle Experience

by from Saco, ME |

The customer service was amazing! Dillon, our salesmen is a no-hassle kind of guy. He's not pushy, nor does he want to put anyone in a vehicle that is beyond their means just to make a buck. From decision-making to signing documents, we were treated in a friendly manner. Everything was thoroughly explained- not to the point of feeling overwhelmed. DIllon spent time before we drove off showing us all of the features and helped with pairing devices, etc. What was most impressive was once the decision was made, and it was time to pick up the vehicle, everything was ready. The vehicle had the temp tags ready to go. The financing paperwork was complete and accurate. There were no hidden surprises or unnecessary extras that other dealerships sometimes throw on an unsuspecting customer just to make a buck. This experience will have us back there again to purchase another vehicle when the time comes!

Great Service

by from Arundel, ME |

Arundel Ford was very helpful for me purchasing my first new car. They got me the best deal they could find and had the exact vehicle I wanted delivered to their facility within days. The buying processes (which usually takes forever) was quick and easy as they had everything set up and ready to go when I got there. Service was great!

October 28, 2014

Thanks Kat!!! Enjoy your new ride!!!!

Easy easy easy

by from Biddeford Maine |

The overall experience with purchasing my Ford Escape was unmatched. I received the utmost customer service when offered to take my potential purchase for a couple of days while I made the easy decision to buy. Upon my first service appointment, the service employee did not know it was my first oil change (which is free), but I'm sure it was just an oversight. This was my second car buying experience, my first being 10 years ago, with the same salesmen even! Arundel Ford and their staff has solidified my future business at their dealership by the utmost professionalism and ease of my purchase. Thank you again!

October 28, 2014

Justin, we're so happy you chose Arundel Ford for your newest vehicle!!! We hope you enjoy your new Escape for many years!!!!

Another easy purchase at Arundel Ford...

by from Maine |

I was looking to trade in my vehicle and after having a great experience with my last purchase, I decided to return to Arundel Ford. My purchase this time was a little tricky, so I did a little research, I sent an inquiry online. Sam Choudhry answered my email, and I decided to go to the dealership and have a look at a vehicle. He is very knowledgeable, and has an easy-going approach that put me at ease. I appreciate that he was patient with me, and didn't try to push me into a decision. I walked out of the dealership confident that I got the best deal that I could, and will absolutely be back again when the time comes.

October 28, 2014

Ashley, Thank you so much for your kind words! We all really appreciate your business!!!

WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR AT ARUNDEL FORD

by from Kennebunk, Maine |

My son had purchased several new cars from Arundel Ford over the years. He recently had a problem with the back door of his Ford Focus not closing all the way. Taking it back, they charged him $50 for the diagnosis that the back door did not close properly. They then told him it would cost another $350 for the parts and repair. My son was in disbelief that they charged him $50 to tell him what he already knew...the back door would not shut properly. My son later took it to a reputable car dealership that charged him $150 for the parts and repair. When my son called the manager to tell him he would never go back there and would write a letter to the Ford Motor Company, the manager (Watson?), replied "Thank you."

Great service

by from Lyman,Maine |

Samir Choudhry has been a huge help in the process of buying my new car. He was very pleasant and approachable. Great job Sam, Arundel Ford should be grateful to have you as part of their team!! Thanks again Sam!

Great customer service

by from Arundel, ME |

Sam was great, friendly & pleasant to work with thru this purchase. When I had to return my new car for item to be installed & recall work, Sam made sure I had transportation which is very important to me! A big thank you to Sam for helping us thru this process! I just love my new car so much that I have given it a name which I have never done before. I would definitely recommend anyone to come to Arundel Ford.

Fantastic experience and trustworthy dealership!

by from Hanover, NH |

* Found the car on Cars.com (2002 T-Bird) * Reached out to Arundel Ford via email and heard back from their sales representative, Thom Bureau, in less than 2 business hours. * Thom confirmed the car was still available and filled me in on it's history. * Ran a CarFax report and confirmed everything Thom represented. * Determined the car's fair market value through Kelley Blue Book. * Told Thom we were heading out the door to Arundel Ford (2.5 hour drive). Asked him to set up an independent inspection through a local mechanics (Bruce's Auto Services --- honest, friendly and very helpful). * Arrive at Arundel. The car was cleaned and ready for a test drive. * Negotiated purchase price in less than 5 minutes with Kelley Blue Book value in hand. * All checked out with the mechanic as Arundel Ford and Thom represented. * Drove the car off the lot in less than two hours (including independent inspection) with a HUGE smile on my face. No problems since! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP and THOM BUREAU!

Arundel Ford...Worst service ever encountered !

by from Wells, Maine |

My purchase of a 2012 Focus was an excellent experience. The service department doesn't have a clue. We both (born in the 50s) have owned and repaired Ford vehicles for the past 40 years. Vehicles have come a long way and have had characteristic quirks we've been familiar with. My husband's 2011 Ford F250, bought new, had a clicking noise. This used to mean, as some may remember, that the vehicle was low on oil. Arundel Ford's service department told us, after having it a few hours, that it only made that noise because it was such a large engine that it took alot longer for the oil to circulate to the top and that was what the noise was. My daughter's 2012 Fiesta was bucking, acting sluggish and then speeding up erratically. She had to pull over several times, shut down and start again to get it to handle properly. My 2012 Focus' driver's radio speaker buzzes, the steering wheel scrapes when it's turned and the transmission shifts and decelerates at odd times. Arundel Ford service department says all of these are normal for these vehicles. If you want to buy a Ford from Arundel, see Chuck Millian. You'll have a great buying experience. Just don't have it serviced there.