Tubbs Brothers Inc.

959 W Sanilac Rd, Sandusky, MI 48471

New 877-514-0600 New 877-514-0600
Used 866-651-1349 Used 866-651-1349
Service 877-621-9126 Service 877-621-9126

"We're closer than you think!"

Great Experience!

by from Sandusky, Mi 48471 |

I have been buying vechiles from Tubbs Brothers for a number of years. I love working with Chris Burns and Leann. They make the experience fast and easy. Chris got me into excatly what I was looking for in my price range. I couldn't happier with my vechile and Tubbs Brothers. If you are looking for a used vechile I recommend Chris Burns to be your salesman!

Awesome!

by from Sandusky, MI |

Professional, Accommodating, Prompt, Friendly, Curtious

Great Experience!

by from Ferndale, MI |

I was in the market for a pre-owned vehicle, needing to upgrade what I had previously. I had a couple exchanges with Mike prior to coming to the dealership, and when I got there, he had pulled what I wanted to see, I test drove 2 Ford Fusions, and I left the dealership with exactly what I wanted! The whole process was enjoyable. Mike and Leann were easy to work with, there was no pressure to purchase, and I am completely satisfied with the vehicle I bought!

Great Salesman

by from Davisburg, MI |

I purchased a 2015 Chrysler 300 from Denny King on Sept. 25th he made the whole process very easy and simple. Thanks again Denny.

Excellent dealership

by from Marlette, mi |

Just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Tubbs Brothers. Denny King makes buying super easy with no hassle! All the staff I have had the opportunity to meet have been wonderful at Tubbs. I will definitely continue to be purchasing from them in the future and I strongly encourage others to give them a try, you'll be amazed! Truly not like any other dealership! Great staff, great vehicle choices and great prices!!

Excellent staff

by from Marlette, Mi |

Purchased a used car from Denny King. He was very knowledgable and made the whole process very simple. Will definitely be doing business with Tubbs Brothers again!

Treated good

by from Teays, WV |

I live 7 to 8 hours away from this dealer but they had the car, morel, color etc I wanted. I made an internet offer for a CTS. I never really got a response to my offer other than schedule a test drive. I explained I wasn't local but did not seem to matter. So I ask for an out the door price explaining my location situation again, that I couldn't drive there without a firm price with any add on's, doc fees etc. I never really got an answer to my question. So I just dropped my inquiry as it wasn't worth the chance for an 8 hour trip. I did continue to get emails though. It doesn't seem they need an internet department if they are not going to respond to customer inquiries and questions in a manner that will assist the customer in his/her purchase decision.

Tubbs Brothers Inc. responded to this review

June 23, 2015

I personally responded to CarGuy's offer the same night he submitted it (at 9:41pm to be exact)! Unfortunately, we were unable to accept his offer. The CTS CarGuy inquired about had 59k miles on it, so I offered to find him one just like it but with more miles so it would fit in his budget. He declined that idea then told me that his offer was based on what his credit union would finance for him. The next morning, in an attempt to help him with financing, we offered to arrange a loan for him through one of our lenders for the entire amount needed to purchase the CTS, this is when he told us that he was no longer interested in the car. We offered our services and answered his questions in a timely manner, like we do with all internet inquiries! I'm sorry we couldn't come to an agreement. CarGuy, if you have any questions, please call me directly. -Scott Mrozek, E-Business Director, Tubbs Brothers, Inc. 810-404-7842

lease new ram

by from palms mi |

I was looking for a truck and Kirk Forsyth was very informational in helping me decide on a ram this is my third vehicle in a row at tubbs,Kirk was very patient at me deciding on vehicle,he helped me get in right vehicle at lowest price, Kirk even dropped my stuff off that I left in my old truck,I definitely would go back to tubbs

never again

by from Michigan |

We purchased a 2006 Chevy equionox from tubbs brothers about a month ago and so far we have replaced the thermostate twice and the water pump and the radiator a total of 1900 dollars in repairs and towing will never refer to anyone or go there again

amazing workers and sails people

by from port sanilac michigan |

I would like to thank tubbs brothers for selling me a car.

Tubbs Brothers Inc. responded to this review