Maltbie Chevrolet

1794 State Route 9, Lake George, NY 12845

New 888-758-3842
Used 866-906-2536
Service 877-271-7411

Local Dealer Since 1932. Large Enough to Deal. Small Enough to Care.

New Car Purchase Experience

by from Washington County |

We were looking for a reasonably priced new SUV with features to meet our needs and decided on a 2012 Chev Equinox. In spite of the fact that there are much larger dealers in our general area, we decided to give Maltbie Chevrolet a try. An Equinox with the options we wanted was not available, so we decided to order one. The dealer was upfront with us about the time it would take to order a car. The dealer was asked to provide our order number so we could follow the car online and they did so as soon as they had the number. We were kept advised of the progress of our car as it made its way down the assembly line. We recently took delivery of our new Equinox and couldn't be more pleased with our purchase and our experience. The new car was serviced well and was spotless at the time of delivery. The SUV's features were fully explained to us. The folks there are friendly, cooperative and helpful. Phone calls are returned and communication via email when needed is also promptly done. We were introduced to the parts & service departments. The staff was very pleasant & friendly. We happened to have a late model trade and were pleased with the end result of our discussions with the dealer and the staff that resulted in the ultimate purchase of our new Equinox. Way to go, Joe, Tom & Maltbie Chevrolet! Bob & Diane P.

Great dealership

by from Port Jefferson new york |

Rick Neel is very knowledgable and determined to help you find the right fit for you and your budget . He goes above and beyond to his clients and is Extremely helpful . I would refer my family and friends to Rick at Maltbie Chevrolet , they are honest and dependable .

used car purchase experience

by from bolton landing, new york |

my buddy matthew smith down at maltbie's really helped me out with this '07 Malibu. I've known him for years and I know he's got enough of a moral compass to only sell for an honest company. they aren't flashy and advertisey. but good helpful honest people.

2015 silverado

by from Corinth, NY |

Just brought home my first new truck since 2003, my salesman Rick Neel treated my wife and I with courtesy and respect making a deal that that was better than we could hope for. we highly recommend Rick and Maltbie Chevrolet

Been doing business with Maltbie Chevrolet 10 yrs

by from Lake George N.Y. |

In the process of purchasing 2015 ZO6 Corvette coupe from Rich Neel at Maltbie Chevrolet. He not only ordered the vehicle but followed it weekly to see what faze the vehicle was in on the GM website. This is my second new vehicle purchase from Maltbie in the last few years. . I have sent many friends & neighbors there for vehicles & service, all left happy. Jeremy & Becky in Maltbie service dept will always try there best to get your vehicle in & out for service. Ive been a customer since 2006. I highly recommend the dealership to everyone I know.

Go here to buy a car!

by from Esperance,NY |

No pressure salesman. He was very educated about all the features of the car and the buying process a breeze.

100% all around company rick neel

by from lake george ny |

rick neel sold us a 2014 bumblebee camaro. the best salesman i have ever met and we will be getting two more from him within the next year. awesome company and he is the best salesman. keep up the great work