Lochen Ford

512 Franklin Street, Newburg, WI 53060

New 877-597-3276 New877-597-3276
Used 877-209-9210 Used877-209-9210
Service 866-533-3105 Service 866-533-3105

"Located in Newburg, 3 blocks north of Hwy 33"

I couldn't have been more pleased.

by from West Bend, Wi |

My wife and I were trying to locate a Ford Edge in a hard to find color. What made it more difficult was that it was only in production for one year. We went to Lochen Ford and said what we were looking for. A little while later they were calling to tell us they had located several that met our specific demands. Not only did they find it but they went to get it from out of state for us. We were both very pleased and this will be our only stop from now on when we buy a vehicle!

Great Customer Service!!

by from Milwaukee, WI |

Keeps getting better! Hands down the best buying experience I've had. If you're looking to buy a vehicle I highly suggest you give these guys a chance to help. They'll be my first stop next time I'm looking.

Best customer service in the area

by from Chicago, IL |

I recently purchased a new Escape at this dealer and enjoyed the buying process. The staff is very friendly and did not pressure me into buying. I am also very particular about what I want my car to have and they were very accomodating and found a model that was perfect for me and in my price range. I will buy my next car here.

Best customer service in the area

Excellent Dealership

by from Chicago, IL |

I was very impressed with the service of this dealership and their willingness to help. I was looking to trade-in a used vehicle and purchase a new or slightly used Ford Escape. I visited the dealership and told them exactly what I wanted to do and what I was looking for. They supplied many options and answered all my questions. I was informed of promotional sales and interest rates. Following my first visit I had more questions and they responded quickly. If the vehicle you are looking for is not on the lot, they can find it for you. I did trade-in my old vehicle and purchased a 2010 Escape. This dealership comes highly recommended and I would return in the future.

Would definitely buy here again

by from West Bend, WI |

I've owned a number of used cars before, but this was my first experience buying a brand new car. It couldn't have been more pleasant. I worked with Michael, and throughout the buying process, I never felt pressured to buy a car I didn't want. I would definitely buy from here again.