Burritt Motors

340 Route 104 East, Oswego, NY 13126

New 866-983-8675
Used 866-942-3822
Service 866-984-0968

We're only a click away! It's that easy!

Good car purchase experience at Burritt's

by from Oswego,NY |

My wife was interested in trading in her 2006 Envoy. We had purchased it in Nov. of 2005 and had met our needs well but it was time for a trade. We cleaned up the car and went to Burritt'sto speak to a sales person and test drive Buick and Chevrolet vehicles. The sales person that helped us was Anita Balducci. She was very friendly and helpful during our test drive of multiple vehicles. She is not a high pressure sales person. She helped us received a good price for our trade and great price on a "left over" 2013 Equinox LTZ that was loaded with options. I would recommend Anita on your next car purchase at Burritt's. Rob Galloway was helpful with the other details of the purchase - vehicle protection and extended warranty. We tend to own vehicles for 8-9 years so those two items were important to us. They have recently completed a major remodeling of their facility and made a big improvement to their sales, service and parts departments.

August 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the nice review! Glad to hear Anita took good care of you and you were impressed with our building renovations. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future and hope you will come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

awesome experience!

by from fulton, ny |

The staff are all friendly and helpful! The whole facility was clean. The waiting room was very comfortable and accommodating. I definitely would recommend Burritt motors to my friends and family!

baught used

by from Clay, NY |

Found the vehicle on Cars.com and after a test drive, knew it was the right one for us.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! I'm glad that you found the right vehicle here. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

New 2015 Truck

by from Hannibal, NY |

Great Experience purchasing a new Truck from this dealership.

February 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! Glad to see you had a great experience. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

Good service!

by from syracuse, NY |

very nice people! Great service and automobiles! I loved everyone there and they get back to you very quickly through email text or phone! Was looking at a Chrysler 200. And thinking about getting one very soon!

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad to hear that we were able to get back to you quickly. I hope that you'll consider us for your 200. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly value your time!

Great Buying Experience

by from Syracuse |

Going to a Chevy/Buick dealer and telling them you would like to buy from them, but that you would prefer a Lincoln was no easy assignment for Burritt's. They said, "you like what you like and we will work very hard to satisfy you ". The communication during the process was excellent and all along indicating they thought I would be very pleased. They delivered a Lincoln with everything I had asked for in options and with lower mileage than I had anticipated. Very satisfied with expectations exceeded! My general statement is that "this is a dealer that truly cares about your needs and not just the bottom line.

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review! I'm glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and get you the car you were looking for. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

Angela V

by from Oswego,New York |

I had a really pleasant car buying experience Mr., Rich Gillen is friendly and helpful young man I would perches another vehicle from him and your serves department was outstanding and helpful. Need more room outside? Angela and Jesse

February 20, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad to hear you were impressed by Rich and our service department. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

Great Job done by all Especially David Smith!!!

by from Oswego, NY |

Dave Smith Was The Best!!!! Caring, Kind and ready to help us with our trade in and the purchase of new car. He was professional and friendly.

February 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm glad to hear that you were impressed by Dave and everyone else. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly value your business!

Love my new car so far!

by from Oswego |

The process was easy. Don't have to do much besides test drive, deal, sign your life away and pick up your new ride! Everyone is super friendly. Haven't had to have any service done as I just purchased.. so can't give any feedback on that, but loving my new/used Dodge Journey so far!

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm glad to hear that we made it easy for you, and hope that you will be satisfied with our maintenance service as well. Please don't hesitate to come to us should you ever need anything! We really appreciate your business.

2014 Silverado - Purchase

by from Syracuse |

Buying a vehicle in the middle of winter in Oswego could have been tough but the Burritt crew made it easy. They worked as a team, hustling to clean off trucks to test drive and making sure I had everything needed to make an informed decision. I took my time and changed my mind a few times and feel very good about the purchase.

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! I'm glad to hear that we made it easy for you. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly value your business!

buying a used vehical

by from oswego new york |

my visit at burritts was very good they treated me with respect and did there best to accomadate me thank you burritts

February 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the nice review! I'm glad that you found us respectful and accommodating. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!