Burritt Motors

340 Route 104 East, Oswego, NY 13126

New 866-983-8675
Used 866-942-3822
Service 866-984-0968

We're only a click away! It's that easy!

Good car purchase experience at Burritt's

by from Oswego,NY |

My wife was interested in trading in her 2006 Envoy. We had purchased it in Nov. of 2005 and had met our needs well but it was time for a trade. We cleaned up the car and went to Burritt'sto speak to a sales person and test drive Buick and Chevrolet vehicles. The sales person that helped us was Anita Balducci. She was very friendly and helpful during our test drive of multiple vehicles. She is not a high pressure sales person. She helped us received a good price for our trade and great price on a "left over" 2013 Equinox LTZ that was loaded with options. I would recommend Anita on your next car purchase at Burritt's. Rob Galloway was helpful with the other details of the purchase - vehicle protection and extended warranty. We tend to own vehicles for 8-9 years so those two items were important to us. They have recently completed a major remodeling of their facility and made a big improvement to their sales, service and parts departments.

August 8, 2014

Thank you very much for the nice review! Glad to hear Anita took good care of you and you were impressed with our building renovations. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future and hope you will come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

The Best Car buying experience ever!!

by from Sherburne NY |

Let's just say I'd never buy a car any place else! These people are amazing.I truly Thank them all from the bottom of my heart.Even after my old car wouldn't start for them to test drive they still gave me a fair price as a trade not to mention they all stayed way past closing time to try to help us out. We are over 2 hours away from the dealer but it was worth the trip.I love My Chevy Equinox! And it was an all around fantastic experience.

Highly Recomended

by from Oswego, NY |

I recently purchased a 2012 Silverado Crew Cab from Jim Congdon at Burritt Motors. I had done a lot of research before buying and ended up leaving with an even nicer truck than I had planned on purchasing, without spending any extra money. The entire experience was very easy. Competitive (if not lower) pricing than other dealers in the Syracuse area, fair amount given for my trade in, and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend Burritt Motors to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Burritt Auto sales A+

by from Oswego, NY |

Great Place to purchase a vehicle, with down to earth salesmen such as Larry Johnson. Good man, didnt hide any numbers, final payments, anything at all. Hard hitter of a salesman to where he didnt give up until he had a better percentage rate for me and so on. Explained to me how the instrument panel buttons worked, walked down the truck with me on everything. Thanks Larry for your time bud!

Excellent Service, Excellent Experience

by from Watertown, NY |

We had an excellent experience buying a used vehicle from Burritt Motors. Every employee I interacted with made me feel like they were doing whatever it took to earn my business. I like that. The service staff was amazing. I've never dealt with service staff who to the same lengths they did to make sure my car was ready for me when I needed it. The finance manager worked with me to find a rate that beat my local credit union when they didn't think it was possible. Great to deal with him. The sales staff (Andrew and manager Jim) stayed almost two hours after the close of business on a Friday to make the sale happen. Dedication to his job and making sure my wife and I were satisfied with our '11 Traverse. I'd absolutely recommend Burritt Motors to anyone looking for either new or used vehicles.

March 22, 2015

Thank you so much for the epic review! I'm glad to see that Jim and Andrew stepped up and stayed late to make sure that you were taken care of and happy, and that Mike went out of his way to find you a better rate. Also, I'm glad to see that the service people went all out for you. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We are always happy to do business with you!

Fair prices and excellent service from Randy

by from Hannibal, NY |

I recently purchased my second vehicle in 1 year from Burritt motors, a Dodge Ram 1500. Randy was great, I would recommend him to anyone. I got a very fair no-haggle price. The vehicle was in superior condition, absolutely immaculate. I was more than satisfied with my purchase and will continue to do business with Burritt for years to come. Walk right in, ask for Randy.

March 22, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad to see that you were happy with Randy and your truck. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope that you will come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

David Mendenhall

by from Sterling, N.Y. |

I was not in any hurry to buy a used pickup and was looking around at different dealers. My daughter and I stopped in at Burritts and were looking at some out back when I spotted a Avalanch which I was leaning toward with 55,000 on it so we went to ask about it. I caught Rich as we walked in and asked about it. He could not find it in the inventory and he ask Jay about it. It was not in the inventory due to problems. They said they had 2 real clean 1500 Silverados that had just came in and were real clean. We went out and found the extend cab and really liked it over the crew cab. The extend had 50790 miles which was around what I was looking for. We had to leave to get my wife. That evening Rich called and ask me about it and I said we would be in tomorrow. He was the only dealer that called me back and showed any interest in dealing. The next day we for a test drive and I bought it. So far I am very satisfied and Very happy with their service. Thanks to all of them! This is the 3rd vehicle we have gotten from Burretts.

March 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! Sorry that we weren't able to get you the Avalanche you originally wanted, but I'm glad that you are happy with your Silverado. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

One of my best purchase experiences ever.

by from Hannibal, NY |

My buying process took several days. My excellent salesperson, Andrew Halsey, and many members of the Burritt team made the difference. Its been 8 years since I bought a truck and the advances in engineering were, for me, a bit intimidating. New engines, transmissions, suspensions, technology, and rules about snow plow installation, required a learning curve for me before I could get really comfortable with a purchase. EVERYONE at Burritts, (sales, service, body shop, delivery prep, management) went out of their way to cheerfully answer my numerous questions. There was never any pressure to move too quickly and the negotiations were positive and transparent. We are fortunate to have such a fine auto dealership here in Oswego.

March 13, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so glad that Andrew and everyone else was able to give you such a comfortable experience. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate doing business with you!

Great buying experience...again!

by from Oswego NY |

Love my new car. Working with Larry was incredible. He delivered everything he promised!

March 6, 2015

Thank you so much for the awesome review! I'm so happy we were able to give you a great experience more than once, and that Larry's word was good! We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and hope you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly value your business!

love our car

by from fort drum ny |

We had a awesome experience with randy. He was awesome and was very patient with us while we decided if we would buy our 2011 bmw 328i. I never felt pressure that we HAD to buy.

March 6, 2015

Thank you for the great review! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with Randy and didn't feel pressured. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future, and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly appreciate your business!

The best place to buy a vehicle

by from Syracuse ny |

Larry was great everyone was very professional and extremely friendly. If you want a good low stress no haggle buying process go to burritt motors!!

March 6, 2015

Thank you for the nice review! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with Larry and that you didn't have a stressful experience with us. We hope to continue to earn your satisfaction in the future and that you'll come to us should you ever need anything. We truly value your business!