Shapiro Motors

410 W First St, Oswego, NY 13126

New 866-240-3971 New 866-240-3971
Used 866-349-7503 Used 866-349-7503
Service 888-887-1569 Service 888-887-1569

The place to go in Oswego!

Very good Dealership .

by from Oswego N.Y. |

Purchased a Grand Cherokee, and traded a Jeep. Excellent deal, Very good people, they will do what they can to satisfy the customer. Sales dept. was very accommodating. Would recommend.

Srevice at Shapiro Motors is exceptional

by from Oswego, NY |

I recently had some work done to my Chrysler town and country (that i did not purchase from them) and the service guys were extremely helpful and fast! I recommend this dealer for service any day! thank you Tim and Jim

service

by from Oswego |

Worst repair shop I have ever been to . Repair was not done right. Had less parts on my Jeep after repair. Same problem with in a week that it was repaired. Will never take another car to them or tell anyone to go there.

Shapiro Motors responded to this review

May 3, 2014

Thank you for your review, TC. We're sorry you did not have a pleasant service experience with our dealership. Our Manager, Jeff Besio, is very concerned about your review. Please feel free to contact him directly at 315.343.6195 X101 if you would like to discuss what happened with your repair. We take a lot of pride in providing top-notch service, and we apologize if that was not the case. We take Service and Customer Care very seriously, and we want to make this right by you. We'll use your review as a reminder of how to provide the best quality service possible. We appreciate you coming in and hope you will give us another look in the future

Great price, great customer service

by from Phoenix, NY |

I submitted a request online, Todd met me close to my house to look at my trade in since I live quite a distance from the dealership, on a Sunday no less. His price was lower than another local dealer by $1000.

A dealership you can trust!

by from Syracuse NY |

I bought my first vehicle from Shapiro Motors 7 years ago. The experience was so great that every cpl years Ive been back to buy myself another truck and My wife another van. They stand behind their work and I always get a good deal. Its so nice to not have to haggle and wonder if youve been taken advantage of. Theres a reason Shapiro Motors has been in business so long. They take care of their customers!

You should consider Shapiro Motor Sales

by from rochester, ny |

Just purchased a used T&C from Shapiro. Worked with Gloria Squires...a very pleasant woman who treated me with respect and was quite knowledgeable in terms of financing too. Drove in from Rochester to make this purchase as all the Mopar dealers in Monroe County seem to have forgotten what customer service means and have this annoying sense of entitement surrounding them. I did not sense any of that from Shapiro. If you are looking for new or used in Monroe County you should really consider taking a ride out to Shapiro.

Shapiro Motors responded to this review

March 28, 2012

Thank You! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. It's always nice to be acknowledged!! People like you make this job very easy and enjoyable. :-)

No one followed -up with my questions via e-mail

by from syracuse |

You had a vehicle advertised both on line and in newspaper. Despite my repeated e-mails, no one from you company responded. I then purchased a vehicle locally.

Outstanding Service

by from Liverpool, NY |

I had the most wonderful experience with Mike Segretto and the Shapiro team, I am so excited to have purchased my 2012 Grand Cherokee Laredo from them. I knew what I wanted when I went in and Mike made it a very pleasurable experience, very knowledgeable, helpful, very straight forward and in the end assisted me in making my decision. Customer service is key, I've been in customer service for 25 years and it was truly a pleasure working with Mike Segretto and the Shapiro team and I look forward to dealing with them in the future, thank you.

BigBoyTruck

by from Syracuse,NY |

My husband has been in love with the Mark LT since it's production! He was driving a 95 Ford F150 that had belong to my dad that was CLEAN with 70k!!! and a plow!!! November 12th he was on line and saw the price comparison of this Shapiro held Mark LT and I called and spoke to Mike Segetto and he offered to wait on his Saturday early close so we could see the Big Boy Truck. I was impressed with the courtesy, the knowledge, the efficiency, and effectiveness of this dealer! I have been in the sales business and currently in customer service and will say that I am TOUGH...but having done my research on the vehicle I am completely satisfied with this dealership and will be back next year to purchase a car for myself and will pass on to any member in my family or friends to see Mike at Leon Shapiro Motor Sales . This will be a very long friendship! Thankyou