AutoSaver Ford

Used 866-983-9947
Service 866-983-9949

Love our New F150 FX4

by from Brant Lake, NY |

Austin and the Staff were tremendous right from the very beginning. No "high pressure" sales that we found at so many other Dealers. Specked out our new Truck, ordered it and it was a seamless purchase. Make you feel like Family when you walk in the door. Would definitely recommend that if you're in the market for a New Ford or gently used car, look no farther!!

Liar's Club

by from Queensbury, NY |

I went to AutoSaver to purchase a new Ford vehicle. I brought the newspaper ad stating that I could save $5,500 off an Explorer. When I got there Mr. Markey told me that I'd have to qualify for all rebates available to get the $5,500 off. He then told me that nobody would qualify for that kind of savings as alot of the rebates are not compatible with each other. I asked him why they would advertise something thing couldn't deliver and he just smiled and said, "it got you over here didn't it?" If this is the way the new ownership is going to do business then they might as well shut the doors now.

Worst car shopping experience

by from Queensbury, NY |

Walked in on a Wednesday afternoon in search of a brand new Explorer, 12 days later after being promised 2 different cars I finally gave up and bought a car from another dealer. (That dealership had me in my new car in 3 days!) Joey Barone and Austin Markey GM are the worst liars I've ever encountered. Would not return phone calls, always had an excuse for why something was not done or happening. Promised me my car pick up on Fri. (9 days after this started) and I never heard from anyone all day. When I called it was excuse after excuse and they said I would have the car Monday...never called me or returned calls to my husband or myself. Told us the car they got for me was on the lot and we would be all set Monday, we drove there car was there and for whatever reason they never ending up selling it to me!!!! Why would you not want to sell a car to someone who is ready, willing, and able to purchase??? Would never send anyone to this dealership... We will call you back in 10 minutes...never happened. Austin will call you right back with the details...never happened. I can not say enough bad things about this experience and if I was able to rate them 0 stars out of 5 I would!!!!

Rudest

by from Fort Ann, NY |

I have found the new ownership to be rude and arroagant. This is not the hometown car buying experience I'm used to.