Glacier Valley Ford

(5.0) 6 Reviews

1243 South Blvd, Baraboo, WI 53913

Excellent Service and very clean facility

by from Chicago IL |

I just traded in my 2012 Camaro ZL1 for a 2002 Mustang Gt that was loaded with thousands worth of upgrades. I was working with Don through the transaction and I was in a situation where I was trying to buy down and drop my car note and still get into a vehicle that was somewhat comparable to my ZL1. Me and Don were able to come up with an arrangement where all I needed to do was stop by swap keys sign a couple documents and I was in and out in a matter of a hour. The only reason it took an hour is because my bank was taking a long time with paper work on there end. I have purchased many vehicles from dealers and experienced both the best and worst and by far my experience dealing with the Glacier Valley Ford group was nothing short of painless and positive. There whole staff is very professional and down to earth people who really seem to care about YOU the buyer as a person and not just a means to an end. Thanks for a great experience Glacier Valley Ford staff!!!!

Saving the Day

by from buffalo, mn |

I was on vacation a recent vacation with my family. During the road trip we hit something in the road that punctured the tire making it unrepairable. The team at Glacier Ford, specifically the Service advisor Scott, went over an above to put us as ease that they could locate a tire and get us back on the road. I wished I lived closer as this is one of the best service experiences I've had!

Very Good Experience

by from Muscoda, WI. |

The staff at Glacier Valley is very accommodating. We investigated many dealerships in the area and Glacier Valley gave us the best price for the car we wanted. We enjoy our new Ford Fusion Hybrid and would strongly reccomend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. From start to finish this was the best experience we have had buying a new vehicle.

Wonferful Dealership

by from Reedsburg, WI |

Kraig and Don were great to deal with. We received fast and great customer service. We love our new 2013 F-150. Don was very thorough when we took delivery showing us all the great features.

Superb Customer Service!! Love our new car!!

by from Wisconsin Dells, WI |

We went to Glacier Valley looking to purchase a new Ford Fusion. The salesman (Don) and staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. We ended up ordering a new 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium. We have had many vehicles and went thru many different car dealers and salesmen. Our experience at Glacier Valley will definitely keep us going back. From start to finish our new purchase was top notch. We will definitely be purchasing all of our future vehicles there!

They tell it like it is!!

by from Paxton, IL |

This dealer told it like it is!! No big or small surprises, no high pressure selling, went the extra mile to take certain pictures of the Van. We had no problems as we drove approx. 300 miles to look at a VAN, it was all and in my opinion even more than we had expected.