Reed Chrysler Sales

1724 N. Spring St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916

New 888-281-7292 New 888-281-7292
Used 888-789-8227 Used 888-789-8227
Service 888-767-7091 Service 888-767-7091

Let Our Family Take Care Of Your Family!

Knowledgeable and polite sales experience

by from Columbus, WI. |

The people at Reed Talk the Talk and Walk the Walk....They make you feel like you are doing business with your own family....it was a pleasure doing business with them...they found me the vehicle I was looking for at the price I was willing to pay....PLUS...gave me a great price for my trade-in....To Scott and the rest of the crew at Reed I say...Job Well Done !!! You Guys Are Great !!!

June 17, 2015

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on providing customers with an enjoyable buying experience and it is always rewarding to hear about these experiences. If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to Scott or myself. Enjoy your new vehicle! Brent Reed

Purchased a used 2011 Jeep Laredo

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I saw a vehicle i was interested in buying and spoke with Greg Auten. Greg made the process really easy for me and worked with me to get the deal i wanted. This is our second jeep that we have bought from Rick Reed and i highly recommend them when buying a vehicle.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback Sherry. It is always nice to hear about customers coming back to purchase a second vehicle from our dealership. If there is anything we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to let us know. Enjoy your Jeep Grand Cherokee!

a family affair

by from Beaver dam Wisconsin |

My husband's family has been buying vehicles from Reed Chrysler for over 20 years, and my husband and I have followed suit. We have had nothing but a great experience with this dealership. They treat you more like family then a customer. Greg has always been our sales man but the rest of the team are always as wonderful as he is.

June 17, 2015

It is always great to see you and your family Aaron. It means a great deal to us that your family continues to do business with our dealership given the distance you travel. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Enjoy your Jeep!

Fantastic Dealership

by from St Paul, Mn |

I live 275 miles away from Reed Chrysler but still managed to have purchased the last 4 vehicles from these guys. I can tell you I'll likely purchase the next 4 from them as well. I don't question if they will give me the best price on my trade in. I don't wonder if they will give me the best deal. I do know If I have an issue they will take care of me. YES, they have driven up in a loaner car to pick up my vehicle to fix it. Who does that? Yep Reed Chrysler. Customer for life.

June 17, 2015

I appreciate the positive feedback Matt. It means a great deal to our family that you continue to do business with us given the distance. As you already know, if we can be of assistance in any way in the future, let us know. Best of luck in your business endeavors! Brent Reed

2015 Dart Rallye

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

The staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. They were very easy to work with and they exceeded our needs. Our family will definitely continue to purchase all of our vehicles at Reed Chrysler.

May 20, 2015

Thank you for the feedback regarding your positive experience with our dealership. We look forward to working with you and your family in the future.

Wonderful car buying experience

by from Pardeeville |

We had been looking for a used van. We went to several dealerships and they all tried talking us into a new van and telling us "today only this price is good". We did not buy on those days. We then found a used van on the Internet that was what we were looking for. We contacted them by phone and had all our questions answered. We then set up an appointment to look at this van. We got to the dealership and they had the vehicle inside as it was a very cold night. We test drove this vehicle and were not ever asked to look at a new van. We got a great deal and purchased the van. We absolutely felt very relaxed and comfortable buying this vehicle. The financing and car buying experience was the best we have ever had. Thank you to all involved in our car buying experience. We love our new /used van. Thanks again will definitely come back.

June 17, 2015

Hi Grandma! Thank you for the positive feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you and your husband on the purchase of your van. If we can be of assistance in the future, please let us know. Brent Reed

Dropped ball

by from Milwaukee |

These folks were in a rush to get me into their dealership to see the car I inquired about, but then when I didn't go for the heavy sales pressure, they failed to follow up on my questions. I am unimpressed with Reed.

November 11, 2014

Henry, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. We pride ourselves on providing a quality automobile buying experience with no pressure. Our sales staff has a great deal of tenure and is instructed to provide all of the requested information to all perspective customers. If you would like to talk in more detail about your experience or if I can be of assistance in the future, feel free to contact me directly at (920) 887-2300. Brent Reed

You live up to your motto

by from Bartlett, IL |

Thank you for taking care of my daughter when her Jeep broke down on her way home from college reunion! You truly live up to your motto "Let our family take care of your family"!

October 18, 2012

Thanks for the positive response Teri. I am glad to hear we were able to take care of your daughter.

Nice Experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

We had a pleasant car buying experience in June 2012. We bought a used minivan. Most of the deal was worked out over the phone before we got there. Scott was great and everything went as he stated once we arrived. They even bought us lunch while we waited!

October 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever help out with.

Top Notch Service

by from Mazomanie WI |

My experience at Reed Chrysler has been excellent over the years. They treat their customers like family. I bought my vehicle from Brent Reed back in 2008 and get my Jeep serviced regularly with Reed's. The sales process of no pressure is ideal. Bob Litterick and Mary Starry are truly all stars with servicing as they provide full transparency with no surprises. This provides piece of mind that make Reed the difference maker in my opinion. I highly recommend Reed to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle as well as servicing.

October 4, 2012

Thanks Drew. We always enjoy catching up when your here for service.