Reed Chrysler Sales

1724 N. Spring St., Beaver Dam, WI 53916

New 855-723-2179
Used 877-384-4409
Service 888-687-9365

Let Our Family Take Care Of Your Family!

You live up to your motto

by from Bartlett, IL |

Thank you for taking care of my daughter when her Jeep broke down on her way home from college reunion! You truly live up to your motto "Let our family take care of your family"!

October 17, 2012

Thanks for the positive response Teri. I am glad to hear we were able to take care of your daughter.

Dropped ball

by from Milwaukee |

These folks were in a rush to get me into their dealership to see the car I inquired about, but then when I didn't go for the heavy sales pressure, they failed to follow up on my questions. I am unimpressed with Reed.

November 11, 2014

Henry, I am terribly sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. We pride ourselves on providing a quality automobile buying experience with no pressure. Our sales staff has a great deal of tenure and is instructed to provide all of the requested information to all perspective customers. If you would like to talk in more detail about your experience or if I can be of assistance in the future, feel free to contact me directly at (920) 887-2300. Brent Reed

Nice Experience

by from Oconomowoc, WI |

We had a pleasant car buying experience in June 2012. We bought a used minivan. Most of the deal was worked out over the phone before we got there. Scott was great and everything went as he stated once we arrived. They even bought us lunch while we waited!

October 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever help out with.

Top Notch Service

by from Mazomanie WI |

My experience at Reed Chrysler has been excellent over the years. They treat their customers like family. I bought my vehicle from Brent Reed back in 2008 and get my Jeep serviced regularly with Reed's. The sales process of no pressure is ideal. Bob Litterick and Mary Starry are truly all stars with servicing as they provide full transparency with no surprises. This provides piece of mind that make Reed the difference maker in my opinion. I highly recommend Reed to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle as well as servicing.

October 4, 2012

Thanks Drew. We always enjoy catching up when your here for service.

Reed Sales

by from Wisconsin |

I have purchased three vehicles from Greg A. at Reed. In each case Greg has exceeded our expectations and done whatever necessary to make the buying process convenient for us. I would not hesitate to recommend Greg and Reed to anyone.

October 4, 2012

We can't tell you how much we appreciate your loyalty and business. Thanks Again!

We'll Never Buy Anywhere Else!

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

Our family has purchased numerous vehicles from Reed Chrysler. We also have all our vehicles serviced at Reed Chrysler. The Sales & Service Departments are top notch. They care about the customer and they truthfully put the customer & customer's family first. They are easy to work with and are very respectful. Great place to purchase & service your vehicle.

October 4, 2012

Thanks Chris. Hopefully you know how much we value the freindship/business that we have with you and your family. If there is ever anything we can do please let us know. THANKS!!!

I won't go anywhere else

by from New Berlin, WI |

I cannot overstate what a pleasure it was to buy vehicles from Chris Kuenzi at Reed. Chris and Reed were recommended to me by a family member who resides in the same town as the dealership. As a result, Chris has made 2 used car buying experiences exceed my expectations. And I am looking forward to a third. I simply will not buy a vehicle from anyone else. Chris found what I was looking for, gave me a great price, made the transaction extremely easy for me, and delivered vehicles that were exactly as he described and detailed to be indistinguishable from new. Honest, thorough, fair, efficient, and willing to go above and beyond to make customers happy. The Reed dealership truly gives you a great customer service experience from people who appreciate your business.

Stephen, the feelings are 100% mutual. Thank you

Great Service and prices

by from Pleasant Prairie, WI |

We just purchased our second Town and Country van from Reed Chrysler and would not going anywhere else. They have outstanding service and great prices. We didn't bother searching other dealerships becasue of our first experience with them. We highly reccommend them for your next vehicle purchase.

October 4, 2012

Thanks Again!!! We value your business and thank you for your loyalty.

Positive Service Experience

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I am pleased with the service that I receive from Reed Chrysler. The service staff does their best to accommodate me whenever my vehicle requires service. The work that will be performed is explained in detail as well as what the anticipated cost will be. Should the cost exceed the amount originally explained, we receive a phone call telling us that. Another great service they provide is delivery of the vehicle to my wife at her place of employment so that she is able to have it at her disposal at the end of work day. I truly appreciate that. The service department of this dealership goes above and beyond what is expected when it comes to customer service.

October 4, 2012

Our service department prides itself on delivering a positive experience. Thank you for the kind words and continued business.

Top Notch Sales and Srvice

by from Watertown,WI |

Dealing with Chris Kuenzi and the rest of the staff has been Great. They are helpful, honest and caring. When you call about a vehicle and they describe it for you over the phone it's accurate. Many dealers will tell you how nice the vehicle is and when you get there it's nothing like what they described. The service dept. gets the work done right and on time. Top dealer in their brand as far as I'm concerned.

October 4, 2012

Geoff, Thank you for your continued support. It has been a pleasure dealing with you.