Suburban Imports of Farmington Hills

Service 888-237-5142

Make the choice

Excellent Service

by from Harrison Twp., MI |

I purchased a 2013 Audi Q5 back in November 2012. I experienced excellent service from the moment I walked into the facility. Being a younger female, other dealerships lacked a sense of urgency in helping secure a vehicle for purchase. However, that was not the case for Audi, Farmington Hills. As I have had the vehicle for two years, I have experienced excellent customer service from Bo Kattoo, in the service department. Bo continually raises the bar for overall customer service experience. Each time my Q5 is due for service maintenance; Bo handles the service with the utmost sense of urgency. He goes out of his way to make sure the service goes smoothly with minimal interruptions to my workday. I highly recommend Bo Kattoo, for his strong attention to detail and willingness to always put his customers first. Your superb work ethic is appreciated, and doesn't go unnoticed.

December 16, 2014

Brittany, thank you for the wonderful feedback! Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we're overjoyed to hear about your continued positive experiences with us! We look forward to working with you whenever you're ready for your next car, and taking care of all your service needs until then!

Friendly, reliable service

by from Novi, MI |

On March 26, 2015 my husband and I got reacquainted with Joe Shannon at the Volkswagen dealership. Joe sold us a VW back in 2007 (which we still own and love). He remembered us by name when we walked through the front door, immediately making us feel comfortable and knowing we would have an honest and trustworthy encounter. We told him what we were interested in and he made it very easy for us to lease a 2015 Jetta. He answered our questions in a relaxed, non-pushy fashion and helped us arrange the lease to fit our "budget." Everything was taken care of at the time - change of insurance, change of plates, change of registration. Thanks, Joe.

Great service

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Great service with prompt attention. Service is timely. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Great dealership - great Sales Person Joe Shannon

by from Northville, MI |

I have leased several vehicles from this dealership over the past 25 years -all great experiences. Joe Shannon worked with us on the last 3 cars - he is an excellent sales person. Great knowledge of the vehicles and he's honest and dependable. The service department has been wonderful

I bought a part in farminton hill michigan

by from michigan |

I order a part in this place and then cost me $350 then they don't they don't even call me and tell me my part is ready after almost a month I went to see what is going on.they don't apologies to me gor tha delay then I tell then I don't need the part no more then can not retur but they said to me tha part is use and its not true they try to play with me only because I'm a woman because after I send my husban they do give no travel to him and they take the part to return so we can he our money back but we still waiting more the 2 months and they said can no have an answer about when I will have my money back..any help please...

March 12, 2015

Firstly, thank you for your valuable feedback. Customer service and satisfaction always have been, and will continue to be our number one priority. We are constantly evaluating our processes, and striving to improve the customer experience we provide. Our management team is aware of your grievances, and would like an opportunity to speak with you more about your experience. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Christina Rowan, at 248-741-7850 or ctomasino@suburbancollection.com at your earliest convenience.

Prompt, reliable, trustworthy

by from Dearborn, MI |

We bought our CX-9 two years ago from Suburban Mazda and have been delighted with it. We get all our service done there - I trust them to do only what's needed, as well as advise me about problems before they become emergencies.

March 4, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that your CX-9 is working well for you. As always, let us know if you require any assistance, and we will be happy to help! Thank you again for sharing your experience! Suburban Imports Farmington Hills Management Team

Always great service!

by from Farmington, MI |

Pleasant and cheerful, Suburban Mazda in a Farmington Hills goes above and beyond to provide good service! I've been going there for many years and never had a reason to complain. And the place is spotlessly clean!

Suburban VW Farmington HIlls GREAT

by from Novi, MI |

Joe Shannon was awesome to work with! This is my 3rd VW from this dealer, and they make the process easy. Loving my new car!!

March 4, 2015

Jennifer; Thank you for taking the time to share this positive feedback! Joe Shannnon has a lot of happy customers, but its always great to hear about one more! Please let us know how we can be of service to you in the future! Keep loving that new VW! Dave Hartmann Sales Manager Suburban VW Farmington Hills

Great customer service!

by from Royal Oak, MI |

Thank you so much to Joe Shannon, who worked hard to find me exactly the right car at exactly the right price!

March 4, 2015

Lindsay; Thank you for sharing your positive experience & thank you for your business! Please let us know how we can be of help to you in the future. Dave Hartmann Sales Manager Suburban VW Farmington Hills

best dealership experiance I have had to date

by from Brighton, MI |

Bought a new Mazda 3 and when I drove it home it had a vibration and it pulled to the left. I though he we go, lots of money for a new car and already problems. Took it back to Suburban the next morning, needless to say I was a bit moody. They took it right in and said they would give me a loner car if needed. They replaced the tire and wheel because it was out of spec, now the car drives fine. only there a short time and the service Manger, Technician, and my sales person all came to talk to me during the repair. Very unusual for a car Dealership, Like I was Family to them. I would recommend Suburban Mazda to anyone looking to buy a new car, ask for Diane Richmond, very knowledgeable and no pressure.

Very friendly and outstanding service!

by from Metro-Detroit area, Michigan |

I first visited Volkswagen Suburban in Farmington Hills several years ago. I am now driving my second Jetta. It is a beautiful car that I have just purchased. I owe these good deals to Clarence Carpenter. He has been my salesman since 2010. He is not only very skilled and professional when dealing with customers, and finding the best solutions for pricing, choice, etc. But he is also very nice. He treats me like I am family. I am very happy with VW Suburban in general. Everyone there is so kind to me including all of the people in the service department as well as the other sales people. Whenever I am there they make sure I am taken care of.