Freedom Chevrolet

7052 W 48th St, Fremont, MI 49412

New 855-245-2826 New 855-245-2826
Used 855-839-9225 Used 855-839-9225
Service 888-662-4778 Service 888-662-4778

FREEDOM is ready to help you right now.

Very Satisfied Customer..

by from Holton, MI |

I have continued and will continue to have all of my service done by Freedom Chevy. I always have the best customer service and professional experience from Team Freedom. Today, I just recently purchased my third vehicle and to my complete satisfaction the staff at Freedom Chevy walked me step by step through every aspect of my sale. Every question I had was fully answered and given past/future examples of what I can look forward to in the performance of my vehicle. I went in to have a service on my car and was blown away with the deal they could give me on my purchase today. There was absolutely no pressure as I wanted to just see what a potential change would be if I were to and they did not hesitate to check for me. With great service I walked out with a brand new vehicle. The team at Freedom Chevy is very good at communicating the best deals to you and the progress of your vehicle while you are waiting. I have never had a dissatisfied experience with this dealer. I am also very grateful on how quick the service is and if you have time, always stop in and say Hello to the dealers as they will remember you by name, and always have a good story to tell you as if you never left. I have had many family members and friends ask where I get my vehicle worked on and especially where I got my vehicles, the answer to both is Freedom Chevy and this will not change. Thank You Freedom Chevy! :)

Great place!

by from Fremont, MI |

Very pleased with service & staff! Excellent!! Thanks Ken!

My experience at Freedom Chevrolet, Fremont, MI.

by from Fremont, Mi. |

This dealership sets the standard for others to meet. Bought a used vehicle there today and am quite pleased with the entire process. I did not think they would make the deal I wanted to and was pleasantly surprised to find out they would. I got a very nice, clean, used 4x4 SUV with low miles at a very fair price. Ken Terveer was very pleasant to do business with, as was Jeff, the F&I guy. Well done Freedom Chevrolet!

New to me SUV.

by from Fremont, MI. |

Freedom Chevrolet had a nice, clean, low mileage Trailblazer on their website that I had noticed over the weekend. E-mailed an inquiry, got a call first thing Monday morning and it sounded like a nice one. I was pleasantly surprised how close we were price wise and on my trade in. A deal was made, and I am very pleased with my purchase. They also offer some other benefits that other dealers don't. This dealership is very well run and managed. They work hard to earn your business and I am very pleased with how things worked out. Ken Terveer, you rock dude!

Best place ever

by from White Cloud MI |

Bought a car from Ken i was very pleased with my service. Everyone was very friendly. Had an issue with the car not long after having it brought it back and they made it right at no extra cost to me. I would recommend this place to anyone.

My New go to Car dealership!!

by from Muskegon Michigan |

This was my first experience with Freedom and I am totally sold! I have had a few bad experiences with other dealerships but Ken and the rest of the staff made sure this one was a totally painless experience! Love love love my new truck and will definitely do business with them again in the future!!

Wonderful customer service

by from Hesperia, MI |

Wonderful experience. Ken helped us to get into the vehicle we wanted at a great price. Will definately do business here again in the future. Thanks Ken!

Top Notch facility

by from Newaygo, MI |

Have always had the best service and friendly and knowledgable people to deal with. Chuck has a great team. Ken is the best to deal with on every occasion. We are always treated like family when we need anything and are questions are always answered promptly. Highly recommend this place to all our friends and family. Will continue buying vehicles as we need them and will only take our vehicles there for repairs (big or small) No more 28th street drama. Have bought several cars in the past and have never had such fine treatment anywhere else.

Great service, easy to work with

by from Fremont mi |

Just purchased 2011 Cruze from Ken & Jeff great people very helpful will recommend to friends and family.

Fantastic

by from Twin Lake, Mi |

When looking for our car with our price, needs, and what we could offer for trade in, Ken and Jeff went above and beyond expectations to make sure they got what we wanted. I highly and will go back here to get my next car. I am highly satisfied with the car and with what I was looking for in a car was above and beyond of what it gave us. I can say with having Kevin and Jeff doing all they did I will say when looking for your next car please go see these two gentleman and you will not walk out disappointed. Freedom Chevrolet has been the best at helping and giving what you want on your terms. I have been to other dealerships and all they want to do is screw you over been there and have been screwed over so dealing with Freedom Cheverolet is definately a home town dealership that cares for you no matter your income or credit. They will do everything they need to to make sure it's in your budget and what you want. żż