Freedom Chevrolet

7052 W 48th St, Fremont, MI 49412

New 855-245-2826
Used 855-839-9225
Service 888-662-4778

FREEDOM is ready to help you right now.

Love our Chevy Cruz

by from Fremont, MI |

We bought our Chevy Cruz from salesman Ken TerVeer, who provided us with excellent service and went above and beyond to see that all our needs were met. Since our purchase we have routinely bought our vehicles in there for servicing and continuely have excellent service. My husband especially appreciates the good coffee and cookies! They provide that good ole' hometown service that you can trust. Would highly recommend this dealership!

Awesome place to purchase a vehicle!

by from Schererville, IN |

My husband and I have purchased two cars from here, and won't go anywhere else. This place has EXCELLENT service, the salesmen want to help you WITHOUT pressuring you, and they stay in contact with you. Great place! Ken Terveer was great to deal with!

Whole new atmosphere

by from Hesperia, MI |

I recently purchased my 3rd new Silverado from Freedom. This buying experience has been by far the best so far. Every person I dealt with was friendly and helpful. Ken was able to find me the exact truck I wanted and jumped through the hoops to get it to Fremont quickly.Jeff did a great job of explaining all of my options in warranties. The whole feel of the dealership has changed in a good way. I'll definitely continue to be a loyal customer and look forward to buying my next truck from them.

Friendly salespeople. Caring and honest.

by from Holton, MI |

I felt very comfortable buying from Freedom Chevy. Salesman was very nice and seemed to care about me as a customer.

Our 2015 Equinox Is Awesome

by from Ludington, MI |

The reason we drive from Ludington to Freedom Chevrolet in Fremont is that they go the extra mile for their customers. They treat you like family! Their website is ?myfreedomdeals.com? and that is what they do. Bill Dame-New Vehicle Manager, Jeff Pego-Finance Manager, Gordon Polanski-Service Manager, and Chuck Clark-General Manager are why we just bought a New 2015 Equinox. Bill worked with us to decide which vehicle would work best for us. Then he explained everything about the Equinox and set up the On-Star. Gordon?s service department is second to none. After we financed the car Jeff took the time to show us how the Blue Tooth pairing worked and other functions. Before we left Chuck came over to make sure that everything was OK. We want to thank them for going the extra mile and taking the time to answer all our questions. We got a good deal and they treat you like family. This is why we have been dealing with ?Freedom? since 2004. Thanks again Jim and Sandy Bloom Ludington, MI

The reason we drive from Ludington to Freedom Chev

by from Ludington, MI |

Very satisfied customer. Thanks guys!

by from FREMONT, MI |

I bought a used car from Freedom a couple of weeks ago for long distance commuting and absolutely couldn't be happier with it. Good, honest people that are there when you need them.

Overall experience (STAFF)

by from Grant,MI |

The staff at this dealership is phenomenal. I delt with the finance guy Jeff a lot he is the best finance guy in the car business. He will do what it takes to get and keep your business. Chuck the GM is great as well makes sure you get what you deserve. I have now bought three cars from there in the last year. They are very competitive on their trade deals and will not stop until they get you the best rate and payment possible. I appreciate the staff at this place. Gordon in service is great as well he will bend over backwards to make things happen when i attempted other dealerships and they were not so successful. I buy about 2-4 cars a year and this is the place I will always go I have tried others and its not the same they have a customer for life here and will recommend this dealership and staff above all in West Michigan for sure. Thanks so much FREDOM your the best we love our new silverado and traverse thanks again ------Scott A.

Ken Terveer

by from White Cloud, MI |

We moved to the area two years ago and began using their service department. We let Ken Terveer know what type of used vehicle we were looking for, and he contacted us when one came into the lot. We purchased the used 2008 Tahoe from Ken, and was very happy with the quick process. We will also be purchasing a new Impala in the future from Freedom Chevrolet.

Love our new Traverse and Freedom Chevrolet!

by from Fremont, MI |

When my lease was up on my vehicle last year, I contacted Freedom Chevrolet about getting another vehicle. My request was immediately acted upon by Ken TerVeer. He went above and beyond what a car salesman normally does. He made phone calls, searched for the exact vehicle that I wanted with the right bells and whistles! The service he provided during that process and the rest of the team through the sales and paperwork were top notch. I have recommended many others to Freedom and Ken specifically, who have also completed the buying process and are very satisfied! Keep up the good work!

Great People and Great Deals!!

by from Fremont MI |

My Dad was just down from the UP and has ALWAYS been a Ford man. Not any more! He stopped into Freedom Wednesday morning and walked out Wednesday afternoon with a new truck and back on his way to the UP! LOVES IT!!! Thanks FREEDOM CHEVY!!