Freedom Chevrolet

7052 W 48th St, Fremont, MI 49412

New 855-245-2826
Used 855-839-9225
Service 888-662-4778

FREEDOM is ready to help you right now.

Love our Chevy Cruz

by from Fremont, MI |

We bought our Chevy Cruz from salesman Ken TerVeer, who provided us with excellent service and went above and beyond to see that all our needs were met. Since our purchase we have routinely bought our vehicles in there for servicing and continuely have excellent service. My husband especially appreciates the good coffee and cookies! They provide that good ole' hometown service that you can trust. Would highly recommend this dealership!

Overall experience (STAFF)

by from Grant,MI |

The staff at this dealership is phenomenal. I delt with the finance guy Jeff a lot he is the best finance guy in the car business. He will do what it takes to get and keep your business. Chuck the GM is great as well makes sure you get what you deserve. I have now bought three cars from there in the last year. They are very competitive on their trade deals and will not stop until they get you the best rate and payment possible. I appreciate the staff at this place. Gordon in service is great as well he will bend over backwards to make things happen when i attempted other dealerships and they were not so successful. I buy about 2-4 cars a year and this is the place I will always go I have tried others and its not the same they have a customer for life here and will recommend this dealership and staff above all in West Michigan for sure. Thanks so much FREDOM your the best we love our new silverado and traverse thanks again ------Scott A.

Ken Terveer

by from White Cloud, MI |

We moved to the area two years ago and began using their service department. We let Ken Terveer know what type of used vehicle we were looking for, and he contacted us when one came into the lot. We purchased the used 2008 Tahoe from Ken, and was very happy with the quick process. We will also be purchasing a new Impala in the future from Freedom Chevrolet.

Love our new Traverse and Freedom Chevrolet!

by from Fremont, MI |

When my lease was up on my vehicle last year, I contacted Freedom Chevrolet about getting another vehicle. My request was immediately acted upon by Ken TerVeer. He went above and beyond what a car salesman normally does. He made phone calls, searched for the exact vehicle that I wanted with the right bells and whistles! The service he provided during that process and the rest of the team through the sales and paperwork were top notch. I have recommended many others to Freedom and Ken specifically, who have also completed the buying process and are very satisfied! Keep up the good work!

Great People and Great Deals!!

by from Fremont MI |

My Dad was just down from the UP and has ALWAYS been a Ford man. Not any more! He stopped into Freedom Wednesday morning and walked out Wednesday afternoon with a new truck and back on his way to the UP! LOVES IT!!! Thanks FREEDOM CHEVY!!

Great hometown dealership - Ken T rocks!

by from Fremont, MI |

Awesome experience at Freedom Chevy. Felt at ease and made car buying experience painless. Ken made me feel like I was being helped by a family member. Gave us a great deal on our trade-in and even better deal on our used 2008 Saturn Vue. This is the only dealership I will use in Fremont, Freedom and Ken you have a new loyal customer. :)

Friendly, helpful, and great deal.

by from Fremont, MI |

Very happy with purchase from this dealership, made me feel right at home. Felt like I was being treated fairly and made me a great deal on a used vehicle.

Great Service Department

by from New Era, MI |

Great service at Freedom - the service department at my regular dealer has been unable to make appointments for urgent repair needs in a timely manner the last 2 times I have needed it. Freedom's service department saved the day both times, fixing my 2008 GMC Sierra and 2011 Chevrolet Cruze with same-day, professional service. When your vehicle won't stop properly or has suddenly lost all coolant due to a bad water pump, you need an appointment promptly, not several days later when it is convenient for the dealership - Freedom's service staff was accommodating, professional, and timely in addressing my service needs immediately. Looks like I may need to price my next new vehicle purchases at Freedom too....

Fremont citizen looking for a good used vehicle

by from Fremont, Michigan |

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Freedom Chevrolet in Fremont, MI and couldn't be more happy with the entire process. Salesman Ken Terveer was extremely helpful in helping me locate a car that I was interested in. He handled the sale taking care of all arrangements and offering me what I thought was a fair price for my used car, determining a price that management agreed to and closing the deal in a professional manner that I, the buyer was happy with. Ken spent time with me in the car, transferring my Sirius Radio from my previous vehicle to the new car and walking me through the On Star process. I would highly recommend Freedom Chevrolet and when you get there ask for salesman Ken Traveer.

2010 EQUINOX ONLINE PURCHASE

by from Kewadin, MI |

All phases of purchase went purrrrrfectly...by the time we arrived Fremont during snowstorm...checked out car....test drove and finished paperwork we were back in snowstorm in under 3 hours! We left after gaining a new set of friends whom we actual truly felt were very sincere about all aspects of the sale...ours slightly different being that I had a brand spanking new motor under my hood...which they gave me a 3yr/100k mi. warranty...I put 11th mile on her...it has been a couple weeks and I LOVE MY CAR! The Staff has contacted us to make sure everything is good and the snow has taken a break...Life is Good and Freedom Chevrolet Rocks! Thank You for an amazing Sales Experience Online and In Person Ken and Jeff in particular along with young lady whom explained all the motor details! PS the break room cappuccinos' were so wonderful!

buying used vehicled

by from edmore, mi |

Ken was and is the man to see. If you want that dealership with the hometown , I will do whatever I can feel, then its here. Hard to find that kind of customer service anymore.