Beaver Dam Ford

W8356 Howard Dr, Beaver Dam, WI 53916

New 888-478-1138
Used 888-744-8036
Service 888-507-9534

Beaver Dam Ford, Stop in and see what buying a vehicle should be. Don't settle when it comes your purchase.

I don't leave reviews!

by from Pardeeville, WI |

I talked to the manager and he made it so effortless! I'm always skeptical when car shopping because of past experiences at other dealers. Beaver Dam earned my trust and my business. Thanks guys!

Helpful and friendly Service department!!

by from Milwaukee |

Thank You Beaver Dam Ford for helping me! I was in Beaver Dam for work for the day and was having some issues with my car doors. I pulled in and the friendly service dept. got me in right away and got me back on the road quickly! Everyone here from the Service Dept to the cashier were so friendly and concerned, I wish I lived closer to always bring in my car for service! I recommend Beaver Dam Ford and you won't be disappointed!

Thankful and Impressed

by from Horicon, WI |

Our sales associate was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We found a vehicle that completely matched our "want list" and had a nice, reassuring test drive. I usually dread the "haggling" done at dealerships but Beaver Dam Ford came forth with a very reasonable price right at the start and also negotiated on some of the things we talked to them about. The process was pretty stress-free and efficient... definitely caught me by surprise. I felt bad for the staff working out of temporary offices but they did a great job and I'm sure the new building will look amazing. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle and want to avoid visiting and high-pressure, stressful dealership, stop in and give them a chance. Lorena (our sales associate) and Jeff (manager) were both excellent to work with. We love our "new" truck! Thanks everyone!

Very Suprised

by from beaver Dam WI |

Very friendly and Great service! Our sales woman was amazing she wasn't pushy at all and knew exactly what I wanted when I didn't know what I wanted. The financing was fast and easy as well! All around great service, even with working out of trailers well the sales floor is remodeled.

Absolute junk

by from fond du lac, Wisconsin |

We drove 45 minutes to look at a used car. We decided to go for test drive When the vehicle was started the check engine light was on, windshield wipers were old and torn, the driver's side brake light didn't work, the plastic for the headlights was deteriorated ,and it smelled horribly of stale smoke once it warmed up. Needless to say we will not be buying anything from them. Apparently they do not do the required safety checks!!!!! The salesman was pushy but friendly.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Wales, WI |

Unlike some previous dealership experiences that emphasized high pressure, wear-the-customer-down techniques, the sales people at this one were open, candid and courteous. The negotiating process was professionally done and without scripted drama. The facilities were a bit funky because of major renovations but still clean and neat. The whole process was a pleasant surprise.

Great service and great sales workers

by from stevens point wi |

Beaver dam ford was great with our family. Sold us a new truck, gave us a good price for our trade in and a great price on the new truck. We live almost 2 hours away from beaver dam ford but plan on driving that far in the feauture to buy from them again. Thank you

Poor Communication and High Prices

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

They never call you back when they say they will. Not very helpful and pull your credit for no reason. We didn't even have a car picked out yet!

Beaver Dam Ford responded to this review

January 4, 2015

Disappointed, I am sorry your experience was not what you had hoped for. We work very hard to insure our customers receive the greatest buying experience they have ever had. We work hard to not put any pressure on our customers. I realize that we will make mistakes and cannot please everyone. Please feel free to call me and I would be happy to discuss your visit here. Once again sorry your visit was not a good a one. Mike Bills General Manager.

Can't believe I bought a new car today!

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I am so delighted that the overall process went so smoothly. Had no plans this morning that a new car was in my immediate future. Went to get my free oil change and here we sit tonight with a sporty new car and a lower monthly payment. What a nice Christmas present to myself. Thank you Beaver Dam Ford for making our holiday so very jolly! Hope your new remodeling job will be done soon. You deserve it.

No Hassle, Friendly, and Fast!

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

My last 2 vehicles came from here and every experience is great. No one tries to push me into something I don't want, or can't afford. They're very reasonable and work with me to get numbers that I want. I recommend anyone I know or even don't know looking for a vehicle to stop in here.

Purchased a used vehicle

by from Waukesha, Wi |

I live 1.5 hours away and they were very helpful getting me information on the used vehicle over the phone and with e-mail. Agreeing on price, value of my trade and getting financing was handled very professionally.

Beaver Dam Ford responded to this review

November 5, 2012

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do, just call. Thank you. Tom Nitschke, General Manager