Beaver Dam Ford

W8356 Howard Dr, Beaver Dam, WI 53916

New 866-455-7780 New866-455-7780
Used 866-455-7754 Used866-455-7754
Service 866-455-7814 Service 866-455-7814

Beaver Dam Ford, Stop in and see what buying a vehicle should be. Don't settle when it comes your purchase.

I don't leave reviews!

by from Pardeeville, WI |

I talked to the manager and he made it so effortless! I'm always skeptical when car shopping because of past experiences at other dealers. Beaver Dam earned my trust and my business. Thanks guys!

Poor performance on finance department

by from Beaver Dam, Wi |

BD Ford was prompt in replying to our request on a new F150 truck, and both Brianna and McKayla were pleasant to work with and put forth great effort in finding a truck that would fit our needs. Brianna was patient and asked questions, and took the time to understand our needs. Thats where the good experience ends. Their finance department treated us like imbiciles. The demeanor in which he discussed options with us was rediculous, as though we had no idea what we were doing. Once he understood that I deal with finance on a daily basis, his tone changed into an odd one, and it was the end of the relationship for us. Plus, his finance offerings were extremely way out of the ballpark and nowhere near competitive. I would recommend doing business with Brianna every day - she was great. Their finance officer, I have no faith that he understands his job, and his people skills are relatively poor. Facility is beautiful - great showroom, clean, and a neat organized lot. Brianna and McKayla were both more than willing to do their jobs very well.

Helpful and friendly Service department!!

by from Milwaukee |

Thank You Beaver Dam Ford for helping me! I was in Beaver Dam for work for the day and was having some issues with my car doors. I pulled in and the friendly service dept. got me in right away and got me back on the road quickly! Everyone here from the Service Dept to the cashier were so friendly and concerned, I wish I lived closer to always bring in my car for service! I recommend Beaver Dam Ford and you won't be disappointed!

Thankful and Impressed

by from Horicon, WI |

Our sales associate was very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating. We found a vehicle that completely matched our "want list" and had a nice, reassuring test drive. I usually dread the "haggling" done at dealerships but Beaver Dam Ford came forth with a very reasonable price right at the start and also negotiated on some of the things we talked to them about. The process was pretty stress-free and efficient... definitely caught me by surprise. I felt bad for the staff working out of temporary offices but they did a great job and I'm sure the new building will look amazing. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle and want to avoid visiting and high-pressure, stressful dealership, stop in and give them a chance. Lorena (our sales associate) and Jeff (manager) were both excellent to work with. We love our "new" truck! Thanks everyone!

Very Suprised

by from beaver Dam WI |

Very friendly and Great service! Our sales woman was amazing she wasn't pushy at all and knew exactly what I wanted when I didn't know what I wanted. The financing was fast and easy as well! All around great service, even with working out of trailers well the sales floor is remodeled.

Absolute junk

by from fond du lac, Wisconsin |

We drove 45 minutes to look at a used car. We decided to go for test drive When the vehicle was started the check engine light was on, windshield wipers were old and torn, the driver's side brake light didn't work, the plastic for the headlights was deteriorated ,and it smelled horribly of stale smoke once it warmed up. Needless to say we will not be buying anything from them. Apparently they do not do the required safety checks!!!!! The salesman was pushy but friendly.

Pleasantly surprised

by from Wales, WI |

Unlike some previous dealership experiences that emphasized high pressure, wear-the-customer-down techniques, the sales people at this one were open, candid and courteous. The negotiating process was professionally done and without scripted drama. The facilities were a bit funky because of major renovations but still clean and neat. The whole process was a pleasant surprise.

Great service and great sales workers

by from stevens point wi |

Beaver dam ford was great with our family. Sold us a new truck, gave us a good price for our trade in and a great price on the new truck. We live almost 2 hours away from beaver dam ford but plan on driving that far in the feauture to buy from them again. Thank you

Poor Communication and High Prices

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

They never call you back when they say they will. Not very helpful and pull your credit for no reason. We didn't even have a car picked out yet!

Beaver Dam Ford responded to this review

January 4, 2015

Disappointed, I am sorry your experience was not what you had hoped for. We work very hard to insure our customers receive the greatest buying experience they have ever had. We work hard to not put any pressure on our customers. I realize that we will make mistakes and cannot please everyone. Please feel free to call me and I would be happy to discuss your visit here. Once again sorry your visit was not a good a one. Mike Bills General Manager.

Can't believe I bought a new car today!

by from Beaver Dam, WI |

I am so delighted that the overall process went so smoothly. Had no plans this morning that a new car was in my immediate future. Went to get my free oil change and here we sit tonight with a sporty new car and a lower monthly payment. What a nice Christmas present to myself. Thank you Beaver Dam Ford for making our holiday so very jolly! Hope your new remodeling job will be done soon. You deserve it.