Serra Toyota

Service 877-379-6323

We Make It Easy For You!

Smooth transaction!

by from Auburn Hills, MI |

This was by far the most stress-free car buying experience I've had! Greeters were very welcoming at the door. Dave was a very knowledgeable and helpful salesman as well as very friendly. The car I purchased is beautiful and runs great. Would definitely purchase another vehicle at Serra Toyota.

Amazing vehicle, great salesman. Ask for Dave G.!

by from Detroit, Michigan |

Leased a 2014 Camry and could not be more pleased. It drives like a dream, sips gas and handles curvy roads smoothly. I cannot figure out why GM, Ford and Chrysler cannot engineer a family sedan which feels so well put together? I've been driving for 33 years and don't know if I'll ever buy or lease an American vehicle again. I live in metro Detroit and have always been partial to the hometown makers but their vehicles pale in comparison. This Camry is years ahead of the Malibu and Fusion, decades ahead of anything Chrysler/Fiat has in the market. I enjoy driving to work now in part because the car waiting for me is so smooth, so refined and so well built. If you are in the market for a family sedan do yourself a favor and drive everything else in the class first. After you drive a Camry I am certain you will conclude as I have that it is by far the best car for the money in its class! Ask for Dave Garin at Serra Toyota in Farmington Hills, Mi. Nice guy, decades of experience, able to get you the best deal possible! (Dave did not pay me to say that)

Purchase of new Toyota Corolla

by from Wixom Mich |

I Recently purchased a 2014 Toyota Corolla from Serra Toyota . The sales person was Micka Winnie. She did an exceptional job and I highly recommend her. Al B

Very good service

by from Northville, Mi |

After submitting a request for additional information on the car I was interested in, the dealership contacted me right away. I scheduled an appointment to see and test drive the vehicle the following day. After arriving at the dealership I was met by a wonderful salesman. We discussed all of the particulars concerning the car including finances.. A few days later I picked up my beautiful Toyota Pruis.

Great Service! Very professional

by from Farmington, MI |

I was pleasantly surprised at the friendly service I was given at Serra Toyota. They were very professional. I would defintiely recommend Serra for any type of car repair.

Great Service

by from Goodrich, MI |

This dealership is top of the line. I have always had great service. I just recently purchased my 2014 Corolla from them in December and have had nothing but positives come from it. The service department does an amazing job. Definitely recommend.

Recall Repair

by from Northville, MI |

The Service Counter staff are always friendly and welcoming. They have good listening skills and are efficient in writing up your service request. They also let you know approximately when your vehicle will be ready. Please don't ever o out of business!

very disappointed with routine maintenance

by from Romulus, MI |

Took my car in for a basic 5000mile maintenance check. When they were finished they simply gave me a receipt and said everything was fine. They never gave me an itemized multi check inspection sheet. I don't understand why I should have to rely on their word as to how my car is doing. They should have a report so I can clearly see the condition of my tires and brakes. If I wanted a technician to tell me everything is "ok", I would've went to jiffy lube. Furthermore, at my last inspection by a different Toyota dealer, I was told my struts were starting to leak. Apparently, this is something people can see while they are changing the oil and looking at the tires. Given this fact, I didn't appreciate Serra Toyota not mentioning this at the conclusion of the inspection. Lastly, it was raining and they didn't put the paper down on the mats. I got my car returned with wet mats. Very unprofessional. I will not return.

Great Service

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Rob is excellent. He is very helpful and friendly. I got all the needed from him. He helped me all the way from the first day till I purchased the car. And I know that he will still help me out after I got my car.

No rating low enough

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

I wish I could rate negative or at least zero. No rating is low enough, by far the WORST experience I've ever had buying a car from a dealership errr I guess trying to. Long story short agreed on price, did everything on my end, insured the car and got a cashiers check for them. Literally signed half the papers when the manager comes over and says "geez I'm really sorry but I guess the car was sold yesterday", apparently the dealership owner took a deposit but didn't tell anyone. How do you do that???? Shouldn't that be one of the easiest things for dealership to keep straight... I guess at least a good one. They did offer to buy me a tank of gas though, hahaha not joking. You would think the first thing a CAR DEALERSHIP would do is offer a good deal on a alternative vehicle, tank of gas.....

high price!!

by from farmington hills, mi |

Higher prices than KBB... For non certified used vehicles they don't do the inspection; This does not match with definition of "Suggested Retail Price" of KBB. They just clean the vehicle and sell.....If there are any parts need to be changed then the risk is on us... Think twice before buying from here...