Belknap Subaru

35 Tilton Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

New 866-795-3073
Used 888-865-4526
Service 888-203-6090

Let us help you get a better car!

Great Experience

by from Epsom, NH |

My husband and I were very happy with the service we received from Belknap Subaru. This was our first time purchasing a Subaru and our first experience with this dealer. The response to my initial email inquiry was almost immediate, and Dave Elliott, the sales associate who handled our transaction from the beginning all the way though the completion of the sale, was friendly, easy to communicate with and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Dave went out of his way to spend as much time answering our questions as needed, and we felt very well taken care of. The buying process was smooth and easy with no pricing games and minimal haggling (only my husband seemed interested in playing that particular game). The dealership is undergoing some minor interior construction but all the same the space was clean and offered a lot of nice touches, including the fireplace in the waiting area (we bought in summer but I can imagine that's particularly nice in the winter months!), and the service department was huge, clean and appeared to be practically brand new. I wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend or to purchase from this dealer again myself!

July 24, 2015

Thank you for choosing Belknap Subaru! We can't wait to give you the tour, once the renovation is complete! Hope you will visit us this winter, and really get to enjoy the fireplace...thanks again!

Great Crew

by from dover nh |

How nice it was to deal with Dave Elliot. He's a fine young man that knows not to pressure to buy but to explain everything in the best terms. Belknap Subaru employees are well versed in customer care. Jeff Broom, business mgr. deserves credit, also. Thanks

July 14, 2015

Thank you...we truly appreciate you taking the time to give us this great review. Welcome to the Belknap Subaru family! Thanks again!

Happy experience purchasing a Subaru at Belknap.

by from North Woodstock, NH |

Actually, we were looking for a new all wheel drive vehicle to replace our Subaru Outback and did not know if the new ones were would be as good. After looking at the competitors we arrived at Belknap Subaru an Nathan Barnett came out right away. We test drove a new Outback and were impressed with the comfort and ride. We found Nathan to be very personable, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable so along with the performance of the Outback and Nathan's salesmanship we decided to pursue our second Subaru. Once the decision was made the purchase was the very well done with no hassle good price and felt we were treated with respect. I must also say that Mark Mallahan was great as well in this purchase explaining the sale and options. I highly recommend Belknap Subaru Nathan and Mark to anyone interested in buying a Subaru.

June 25, 2015

Thank you...we appreciate you taking the time to leave this very kind review! We'll do our best to help you look forward to number three! Thanks again!

Impreza? Impressed!

by from Goffstown, NH |

Wow. David Elliott set Belknap Subaru far above the others from the very first contact. Other dealers sent me what seemed like automated responses. I chose Belknap even though other dealers were closer to my home, because of David. When he contacted me, he was prepared with details about locating the car I wanted and being creative and tenacious to get me exactly that. It was clear that he'd done his homework and had begun working for me before I even met him. There was zero hassle with price, which was extremely fair, as I learned after researching this car for over a year. David and the Belknap Subaru team went waaaayyy out of their way to make this an extremely good and pleasant buying experience. I love my Subaru. It's my first, but I've let David know that I'll be very pleased to buy my next from him as well. I can't say enough good things about Belknap Subaru and especially David Elliott. Simply an extraordinary experience.

June 2, 2015

Thank you for the very kind review...we think David is special too! Thanks again!

Great buying experience

by from Weare, NH |

My online inquiry was quickly responded to by Dave Elliott. I received information in a timely manner. When it was time to make the trip to the dealership, I was pleasantly surprised by the financials. No back and forth, no hidden numbers. Just a fair deal. We quickly made the deal and Dave took a significant amount of time to ensure I fully understood all the cars features and technology (Eyesight is amazing). Truly an exceptional car buying experience by the entire team at Belknap Subaru.

June 2, 2015

Thank you...it's nice to hear great stories about the people at Belknap Subaru! Much appreciated!

Great service, great car!!!!

by from Tilton |

Thank you very much Dave Elliott aka ( smoothy) for a pleasant transaction. It was very nice to buy a car without all the high pressure you get from other dealers. I absolutely love my legacy, and would highly recommend your dealership to everyone.

April 13, 2015

Thank you Vivian...we appreciate the wonderful review...thanks for choosing Belknap Subaru!

Top Notch Experience

by from Danbury, NH |

I'll cut straight to the point. My wife and I were in the market for a new Subaru Legacy. We were referred to Belknap Subaru by multiple family members, and decided to swing by and test the water. We did the typical preparatory car dealership pep talk and arrived on the defensive in anticipation of the standard full frontal assault you generally are met with when you walk through the glass doors of the showroom. I stand corrected in my assumption. We were met by relaxed and cordial individuals who asked if we needed any assistance, and when told we were currently just browsing there was no pressure. We eventually began speaking to Dave Miles in regards to exactly what we were looking for. First off, Dave was a fantastic Sales Consultant. He was honest and to the point. There was no facade or smoke and mirrors with him. There were no games played. He broke down the numbers, and explained everything in detail every step of the way. He presented all the options, but Dave wasn't pushy, and also didn't act desperate for the sale; which showed strong character. Secondly, Dave is a car guy. He was knowledgeable not only of the entire Subaru line, but vehicles in general. It was clear he didn't just memorize the stats from the Subaru book. In the end we drove away with a new 2015 Legacy well below sticker price. If you're in the market for a new Subaru, Belknap provides a top notch experience with honesty and integrity. And while you're there, ask for Dave Miles, you won't be disappointed.

April 11, 2015

Thanks Jason...we are pleased to have had the opportunity to work with you! Thanks for placing your trust in Dave...and thanks for a very kind review!

Can not be more satisfied with Eric and Dale.

by from Plymouth, NH |

Dale Rollins and Eric Natal were fantastic. So out of character for what one would expect of auto salesmen. No pressure, games or trickery just patience, honesty and respect. These two men are truly good, kind and thoughtful folks who care about long term relationships. And I am not easy. I take a long time and ask a lot of questions to deliberate over a decision. Being 52 with 3 sons and a wife I have bought at least 20 cars and this has been by far my best experience.

April 10, 2015

We appreciate your awesome review...Dale and Eric do a great job, were truly pleased and proud of the kind words you shared in your review...thanks again!

Great experience for a 1st time buyer!

by from Grafton, NH |

I went to Belknap Subaru after researching every Subaru dealer in NH. I was not disappointed in my choice. They had the best prices for the 2015 Forester and fantastic service. Nathan Barnett was super friendly and made shopping for my first car stress free and an all around pleasant experience. I love my new subie and would recommend Belknap Subaru and Nathan to anyone looking for a great car/SUV and friendly service.

April 9, 2015

Thank you...Nate was really excited by your very kind review! Thank you for choosing Belknap Subaru!

2nd Purchase in 15 months

by from Laconia, NH |

This is the 2nd Subaru I have purchased from Eric Natal at Belknap Subaru in 15 months. To say my experiences with the entire staff has been great would be an understatement. From the warm, friendly and spacious waiting area to the personalized treatment to the incredible deals, there isn't another dealership that can compare. I left with literally no questions, no reservations, no doubt that the purchases I made were the right ones. I have shopped every local dealership, and some not so local ones, and have yet to get even close to the same treatment. Subaru has admittedly not been my first choice when it came to owning a new car, but Belknap Subaru changed my perspective and both of my new cars have more than lived up to my expectations. The service department has gone above and beyond to ensure my needs were met and my car(s) were ready for any weather. All at a great price. I recommend Belknap Subaru hands-down to everyone I talk to looking for a new (or used) car, even if they aren't looking for a Subaru. Keep up the great work!

April 9, 2015

Thank you X 2 + our deep appreciation for your kind words and continued patronage!

Great car buying experience

by from Belmont, NH |

This was a very stress free car buying experience for us. No pressure yet very efficient. Kaitlin Frank is very accommodating and knowledgeable. Everyone is helpful and made the whole process easy and pleasant.

April 9, 2015

Kaitlin is very happy that you shared this awesome review! Thanks again for your business!