Belknap Subaru

35 Tilton Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

New 866-795-3073
Used 888-865-4526
Service 888-203-6090

Let us help you get a better car!

Belknap Subaru is super!!!

by from Tuftonboro, NH |

Belknap Subaru is super!!! My husband and I have bought 3 Subarus from this dealership and have been thoroughly satisfied with each visit. Everyone on the Belknap staff is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable in the area they work in. Kudos to Suzanne Beaupre for helping us out with our newest Subaru purchase!

April 10, 2014

Thank you for your continued support...we greatly appreciate your business!

Great dealership, enjoyable experience

by from Colchester, Vermont |

What a great experience. I traveled 3 hours to the dealership and I was a bit nervous about buying "out of town". They were great. After the test drive, they put the car on the lift, so I could check everything out. Then, I went to lunch and shopping while the cleaned the car up for the trip home. Really easy. I loved the way the showroom is set up too. Very comfortable. We enjoyed some popcorn too!

April 3, 2014

Thank you for the kind words...we appreciate your business!

Some good and Some Bad

by from Saratoga Springs NY |

My Wife and I bought a 2014 Subaru Forester from Belknap Subaru last October. I am active duty military and stationed in NY so we had originally ordered the car from the factory as we were in no rush to pick it up. The sales person we dealt with was Eric Natal. He was a great help and had a very good level of knowledge about the vehicle. When we went to pick up the car however, the sales manager was very abrasive and rude. It really took the excitement out of the whole experience of buying a new car. Overall we are very happy with the car as well as working with Eric, however if at all possible, I would recommend staying clear of the sales manager there.

March 23, 2014

Please accept my apology...we look to make our customers' buying experience exceptional. I hope to demonstrate our commitment, to that level of customer service, at your next visit. Please contact me directly with concerns you may have. 800-358-4029 Scott Ives General Manager

My 2014 Subaru Cross trek

by from Bradford NH |

Dale Rollins was referred to me by another Belknap customer. He was wonderful. I told him what I wanted and he worked his magic. Found me my Cross Trek and made the process seamless. I can only believe that the service department will provide great service.

March 21, 2014

Thank you for the kind words...we look forward to your next visit!

Best car buying experience I've ever had

by from Meredith, NH |

I love this place! I would recommend to all my friends that they buy their car here. Dave was so incredibly helpful, going above and beyond the call of duty to make the car buying process easy and painless. He thoroughly explained all the paperwork and even gave multiple cost breakdowns for leasing and for buying every car I considered. Ultimately, I got an incredible deal on a wonderful car, and am very pleased with it. If I needed a new car again, I would go back here in a heartbeat! I am completely satisfied.

February 9, 2014

We are pleased to be of service...thank you for the very nice review!

Fantastic Experience

by from Laconia, NH |

I had purchased a vehicle 7 months ago from another dealership in the area, and was completely unhappy with the whole experience. Although I wasn't really looking for a new car, Belknap Subaru was interested in purchasing my used car. I went into Belknap Subaru with a chip on my shoulder about car sales people. Eric Natal made it all better. Dealing with he and Mark in Sales turned my whole outlook of car dealers around. The entire experience was hassle free, they explained everything up front and answered every question honestly. They gave me a fantanstic deal and made the process of getting into my new car seamless. I will defintately return to them in the future and recommend Belknap Subaru to anyone looking for a car.

February 9, 2014

That is very kind...thank you for this very nice review!

Used car purchase

by from Hooksett, NH |

I purchased a 2009 Subaru Outback today from Don Charrette at Belknap Subaru. The transaction was very pleasant, no games like "we can only give you wholesale for your trade". I got the 09 at a fair price and a fair amount for my trade, all according to Kelly Blue Book. No wasting time with the good cop, bad cop game. I had what I consider a pretty good buying experience about 6 months ago at another Subaru dealer but this purchase was even better, Thank You Don and the whole team at Belknap Subaru.

February 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words!

Pleasantly Surprised!

by from Lake Sunapee Area, NH |

I live in are area that makes it impractical to drive to dealerships and do my initial shopping online. Belknap was the the most responsive to my inquiries and Dale Rollins was extremely helpful in all phases of my shopping. I was further impressed going into the dealership, which is pleasant and had a comfortable vibe. Dael and everyone I dealt with was very professional and helpful and it felt more like I was being helped to buy a car rather than the usual car dealer games. I knew I wanted a Subaru and could have purchased from any dealer in the state but the treatment I got at Belknap was what won them my business.

February 9, 2014

Thank you...welcome to the Belknap Subaru family!

Great place to deal with

by from Alton, NH |

Best dealership we have ever dealt with. Everyone there very kind and considerate. We had Eric Nadal salesman and he was excellent. He went over every detail with us and even climbed in the very back to show us a very big dog would even fit in it (ha,Ha). They take good care of you while you wait for service. This is our second purchase with them and it probably won't be the last.

December 17, 2013

Thank you...thank you...thank you...Eric was happy to sub for your furry friend!

Thanks so much!

by from Center Harbor, NH |

I worked with Eric. He was kind and respectful. They listened to my needs and recommended a car and financing that is terrific!

December 11, 2013

Thank you...we will pass it on to Eric...you are very nice to take the time to pay us a compliment...Thanks again!

Subaru Purchase

by from Ashland, N.H. |

While having our car repaired we were offered a great deal on a new 2014 Subaru Outback by the sales manager, Mark Mallahan. It was a pleasure to deal with him once more, since we bought our last Outback from him. Thanks Mark for a no-hassle, friendly, and very good deal! I would also like to thank Eric Natal for the professional and courteous way he handled the sales details for us. Eric was very friendly and went out of his way to answer our questions and get us on our way. I would highly recommend Belknap Subaru and salesman Eric Natal. It would be a mistake not to also mention the Service Manager, Mark Sullivan. He is a great person to deal with also, and always treated us right. Thanks for all you have done for us in the past and we hope we don't see you as much in the future! (Just kidding.. :-). Also, much thanks to Beth, and the entire service staff, for being very helpful and friendly.

December 17, 2013

We are exceedingly grateful for your kind words...thank you for choosing Belknap Subaru! We appreciate your business!