Burt Watson Chevrolet

7468 Midland Rd, Freeland, MI 48623

New 888-862-4025 New888-862-4025
Used 888-872-1904 Used888-872-1904
Service 888-861-1830 Service 888-861-1830

When You Feel Great, We Feel Great!

Everything I wanted!

by from Saginaw, MI |

I went into Burt Watson Chevrolet and was looking to lease something affordable and reliable. I was helped out a ton by Tom Dark (sales manager) and Mason Lynn (salesman). They showed me multiple options in my price range and even allowed me to take a Malibu home for the night to make sure it was the one I liked. I got everything I wanted/needed in a car and was treated with respect and like an actual buyer. I never felt rushed or overwhelmed by the process and I am already looking forward to working with them again when my lease is up. Highly recommend!

Burt Watson Chevrolet responded to this review

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and your business!

Treated like a human!!!

by from Bay City, Michigan |

I stopped into Burt Watsons in Freeland after my wife and I seen a car we liked when the office was closed. I was greeted by Mason Lynn sales consultant. I have never been treated with such respect in my life. He not only went over all they can do for my wife and I to reestablish our credit, he also mentioned the thirty (30) different financial institutions that work with them. It was also nice of them to let us have it over the week end, to ensure that this was the car we wanted. He phoned me early Monday and let me know everything was approved and it was financed at a good percentage rate and not a life time to pay for.