Cantin Chevrolet

623 Union Ave, Laconia, NH 03246

New 844-327-6350 New 844-327-6350
Used 844-327-5997 Used 844-327-5997
Service 844-327-4608 Service 844-327-4608

The best buying experience at no additional charge!!!

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

by from Laconia NH |

I recently leased a car at Cantins in Laconia and I received amazing service from Foster and Jeremy. They were very patient and understanding about some credit issues I have been having. I had gone to another dealer a few months ago and was treated kindly until they looked at my credit. The salesman came back and pretty much treated me as lower class and dismissed me from the dealership. Foster understood that people go through tough times and gave me some options which would help me get a new car and also help me start to get my credit back to where it once was. I was treated as a valued customer and was driving my new car within a week. Jeremy took the time to explain my new car and all the new things I didn't have in my old car. He also told me to feel free to call or come in with any questions. I was very happy and I love my new car!

Excellent and quick service!!!żż

by from Laconia, NH |

A very plesent buying experience. Very easy, fast. The salesmen were excellent!! Will defenetly be coming back!!