Koenecke Ford Inc

S2745 Twin Pine Rd, Reedsburg, WI 53959

New 888-496-7140
Used 888-629-2701
Service 888-430-1354

Call today for our latest specials!

Good experience buying a car

by from reedsburg wi |

Bought a new car from Koenecke Ford and everybody there was very helpful Especially our salesman Jack Teasdale, he was very knowledagble and explained everything we needed to know very well. They have a great selection of vehicles both new and used. The whole process went very smoothly. Definitely would reccommend them to friends.

Great place

by from Baraboo |

Great place. Wonderful people.Maybe the building could use a face lift. But as they said its paid for,so their is little to no overhead. Price was great and we love our Escape.Thank you everyone at Koenecke Ford.

Great people! Great place!

by from Baraboo, WI |

Great place! I have bought many vehicles from Koenecke Ford over the years and always thought I was treated fairly and honestly and gotten good deals from them(otherwise I wouldn't have gone back!!). I also get my service work done there and get timely and accurate work at good prices. I would highly recommend them to anyone that I talk to. Many of my friends and family also buy and service at Koenecke's and are as happy as I am.

Avoid at all costs!

by from WI |

TERRIBLE! First of all, wouldn't go down on price one bit because we were trading in our vehicle, then when we finally agreed to go up to their price, they said no, and increased it $1,000! What shady characters! Then they went on CarGurus and increased their price $3,000! Either you want to sell it or not. Furthermore they said it was in "mint, like new" condition and when we went to look at it, it had a huge scrape in the back fender, 2 other dings in it and a broken side mirror. Don't even waste your time going here because all it will be is a waste of time.