Hill Automotive, Inc.

3013 County Rd CX, Portage, WI 53901

New 888-483-6370
Used 888-481-1412
Service 877-340-5553

We will not be undersold!

Many years of happiness

by from Portage, WI |

I have worked with Hill Automotive for over 10 years buying new and used vehicles for work and personal and have been satisfied with the vehicles and the customer service each time. John Helmann has helped me each time and he is very willing to find a vehicle that has my "wish list" items within my price range and will search other dealers when needed. He keeps me informed on the progress of the search and expected delivery dates. I am very happy with Hill Automotive.

MRTMOORE

by from PORTAGE,WI |

WE RECENTLY BOUGHT OUR 2ND DODGE JOURNEY FROM HILL AUTOMOTIVE AND COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE AND THE BUYING EXPERIENCE. OUR SALESPERSON,JOHN HELMANN TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE SURE WE GOT THE VEHICLE WE WANTED WITH THE OPTIONS THAT MATTERED TO US.HE HAS STAYED IN TOUCH TO MAKE US FEEL THAT WE ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM AND THE DEALERSHIP.

Do the best so the customer comes back

by from Portage, WI |

Hill backs its sales. Their goal seems to be to give you the best service and to make sure that you are completely satisfied with it. If you are not satisfied, they will do whatever they can to satisfy you.

New Fiesta

by from Portage, WI |

I would rate my experience working with the folks at Hill ford 5 out of five. Stop in to gain information on new high gas millage rated cars. The sale people were great, answered all my questions and I ended up purchasing a 2013 Ford Fiesta due to both the gas millage and safety rating. I was also quoted a great price which after further research proved to be a good deal. I was further impressed by their offering us all the extra bells and programs, but no pressure to buy. We now are driving our new car and are impressed that the Avg. millage is better than stated. Over the years, I have purchased several new cars and this one was my most positive interaction with a car dealership.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Oxford WI |

My wife and I have been buying our vehicles from Hill since they took over on the Chrysler line many years ago. John Helman has been with this organization for many years (as long as I have been shopping there). I enjoy talking with him and the personal touch of knowing who you are dealing with and that your thoughts and suggestions are taken seriously. I have bought many vehicles from John and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for being who you are and see you when I am ready to purchase another vehicle.

All our cars come from Hill

by from Portage WI |

We've worked with Hill Automotive for over 20 years. We've purchased new & used cars. If what we want is not on the lot, John found it for us. We presently have an F-150, Chrysler 200 and Town & Country van. And working with the finance department is a breeze! The service department is great! We can get in when we need to. Whether it's an oil change or major repair, they can do it.

Great experience

by from Oxford, wi |

Answered all questions and has made a few routine checkups on us regarding our satisfaction on our new f-250.

Hill automotive is the best

by from Portage, wi |

Great experience, no pressure. Got an honest fair price.

2013 F-250

by from Portage, WI |

I felt I did more searching online for a truck to match our criteria than the sales person did. He ended up ordering a truck for us but I never saw the spec. to approve. Luckily the truck was fine when it arrived. We have purchased several vehicles from this dealer and overall have been happy with the purchases. Lately it doesn't seem like the sales people want to try to locate a vehicle. Feel like I know more about the vehicles than the sales people. I don't know what happened to our usual sales person but the current sales staff lacks overall quality customer service. Seems to be the trend in sales all over. Service has always been great at Hill however we have not had service on this truck yet.

Happiness at Hill Automotive.

by from Friendship, Wisconsin |

We have been working with this dealer and salesman for over 10 years and plan to continue. Our latest experience was the best yet. Our salesman (John aka Bear) and dealer worked with us, above and beyond what we ever expected. We have always suggested and recommended the dealer and our salesman. We have purchased 3 vehicles this year alone and my father-in-law was with us on the first purchase, and he too made a purchase. Everyone is very friendly and helpful, the facility is immaculate and we couldn't be more happy. It is a pleasure to work with them.