Hill Automotive, Inc.

3013 County Rd CX, Portage, WI 53901

New 888-483-6370
Used 888-481-1412
Service 877-340-5553

We will not be undersold!

Everything I Needed and More!

by from Reedsburg, WI |

I went into Hill Automotive looking for a nice, used, and black Ford Fusion; and that's exactly what I got. The selection was amazing, and the employees were even greater. Mr. Mike Wells was kind, charming, and wonderful salesman; who knew his stuff! The entire buying process went quickly and smoothly; I was able to save a lot of money and walk/drive away a VERY happy customer! I would gladly recommend Hill Automotive to any and all drivers who are looking for the best deal on all Cars, both new and used.

Unhappy with Hill Automotive

by from Sauk City, WI |

I recently was in at Hill Automotive and asked to go out on a test drive in a used Buick Rendezvous to take to Montello. We were allowed to take the vehicle to be checked by a mechanic and when he got the car on the hoist, he called us in and pointed out a badly damaged front tire. He said the car should NEVER have been allowed off the lot in the condition the tire was in! All in all, there was $1200 worth of work to be done to the car. Needless to say, I drove back to the dealership very carefully. Because of this obvious miss in the safety inspection, I DID NOT have the work done at this dealership. The salesman was rude and it took (what I thought) an unusually LONG amount of time to complete the sale. (We were there at 11am and I didn't get out of there until close to 2pm) It was only because it was the car I was looking for that kept me from walking out.

Ford Focus again!

by from Wisconsin Dells WI |

When we retired to the area almost 10 years ago we began to take our 2002 Ford Focus to Hill Automotive for regular service and maintenance. My husband had done business with the Hill family over 30 years ago but not for all those years in between. We knew that Hill had provided good service, good products and employees good people and it is true today like it was over 30 years ago. When it came time to replace the 2002 we went to Hill to check out a new Focus. Their online search capability saved lots of time reducing shopping time. So when we walked into the dealership and Sandy said "Hello, what can I do for you today?" we knew what we wanted and got started immediately. She was helpful, even though new to Hill she has many years of car sales experience. We heard about the features and test drove a new Focus sedan. The next day we came back, left our 2002 and drove our 2014 Focus away. How easy is that? We already know the service is good, now we know the sales team is good too. Its a win/ win all around. If you want a new car, check it out online, then go see Sandy. She'll take good care of you. She's a good addition to the other staff at Hill we already knew.

Many years of happiness

by from Portage, WI |

I have worked with Hill Automotive for over 10 years buying new and used vehicles for work and personal and have been satisfied with the vehicles and the customer service each time. John Helmann has helped me each time and he is very willing to find a vehicle that has my "wish list" items within my price range and will search other dealers when needed. He keeps me informed on the progress of the search and expected delivery dates. I am very happy with Hill Automotive.

MRTMOORE

by from PORTAGE,WI |

WE RECENTLY BOUGHT OUR 2ND DODGE JOURNEY FROM HILL AUTOMOTIVE AND COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED WITH THE VEHICLE AND THE BUYING EXPERIENCE. OUR SALESPERSON,JOHN HELMANN TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE SURE WE GOT THE VEHICLE WE WANTED WITH THE OPTIONS THAT MATTERED TO US.HE HAS STAYED IN TOUCH TO MAKE US FEEL THAT WE ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM AND THE DEALERSHIP.

Do the best so the customer comes back

by from Portage, WI |

Hill backs its sales. Their goal seems to be to give you the best service and to make sure that you are completely satisfied with it. If you are not satisfied, they will do whatever they can to satisfy you.

New Fiesta

by from Portage, WI |

I would rate my experience working with the folks at Hill ford 5 out of five. Stop in to gain information on new high gas millage rated cars. The sale people were great, answered all my questions and I ended up purchasing a 2013 Ford Fiesta due to both the gas millage and safety rating. I was also quoted a great price which after further research proved to be a good deal. I was further impressed by their offering us all the extra bells and programs, but no pressure to buy. We now are driving our new car and are impressed that the Avg. millage is better than stated. Over the years, I have purchased several new cars and this one was my most positive interaction with a car dealership.

Great place to buy a vehicle

by from Oxford WI |

My wife and I have been buying our vehicles from Hill since they took over on the Chrysler line many years ago. John Helman has been with this organization for many years (as long as I have been shopping there). I enjoy talking with him and the personal touch of knowing who you are dealing with and that your thoughts and suggestions are taken seriously. I have bought many vehicles from John and would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for being who you are and see you when I am ready to purchase another vehicle.

All our cars come from Hill

by from Portage WI |

We've worked with Hill Automotive for over 20 years. We've purchased new & used cars. If what we want is not on the lot, John found it for us. We presently have an F-150, Chrysler 200 and Town & Country van. And working with the finance department is a breeze! The service department is great! We can get in when we need to. Whether it's an oil change or major repair, they can do it.

Great experience

by from Oxford, wi |

Answered all questions and has made a few routine checkups on us regarding our satisfaction on our new f-250.

Hill automotive is the best

by from Portage, wi |

Great experience, no pressure. Got an honest fair price.