FX Caprara Ford

(2.0) 2 Reviews

5141 US-11, Pulaski, NY 13142

Worst Customer service

by from Pulaski NY |

Fx cappara new office building dealership team. There tech diagnose my 2012 chevy cruze, Order a part and charge me service to fix my air bag. When they charge me for the part and the part got in. The part didnt fix the problem. Left me in the waiting office for 4 hours and not give me any update. The coffee machine didn't have coffee made for its customers. Wow what a new office building but customer service was a extreme low. I had to make my own coffee there. The problem now become a different problem and took sometime to get the warranty over for the airbag light. The told me they will get me appointment in 2 weeks. After the parts came in, I still had to wait other week. I try talking to service manager on issuing me a credit. He talk to me and than walk away from the issue and not resolve the dispute of crediting me when the car went on warranty. They didn't put the airbag cover on correctly either. Every time I pick my car up three times when they try service the airbag. I complain about the services of the technician on his job. They put my car outside in the parking lot and never roll up the car windows and they did it twice. This company is the worst dealership I have every deal with.

Very poor customer service after the sale

by from Oswego, NY |

I have recently started to develop some problems with my 2013 Ford Taurus I purchased new from F.X. Caprara Ford. Some of the problems stem from the SYNC/MyFordTouch interface. When I was told I would have to bring the car in for possibly 3 to 4 hours worth of work I asked if I was going to be given a loaner and was told they dont do that. This is unacceptable given I just spent over $30k on a new vehicle and have to bring it back, buying a brand new car I shouldn't be without one for any length of time. I have purchased vehicles from other dealerships and the customer service was much better. One being Burritt Motors when I had any problems with the vehicles I purchased there I was given another vehicle to drive until mine was fixed. I live in Oswego so the dealership is not right around the corner for me to drop it off. If this problem is not resolved I will not be buying another vehicle from F.X. Caprara Ford.