FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick

54 Caprara Drive , Pulaski, NY 13142

New 888-713-2124
Used 877-399-9353
Service 888-265-1941

We're The People, We're The Place, And We Definitely Have The Product!

excellent experience so far

by from Tupper Lake, ny |

Salesman Phil was great right from the start. Told him my goal for the right deal and he made it happen. I chose to do my own financing and some places frown on that, these guys were ok with everything. Good experience all around vehicle was clean and I was even given a fuel voucher at the local station. Very happy with trade in value too. They agreed to a price sight unseen. I drove 2.5 hours and was headed back in less than an hour.

poor customer service

by from oswego, ny |

I called to make a service appointment for a minor issue I was having with my truck. Before I had a chance to even say what I needed, I was cut short by a snotty woman who stated, "it's going to be at least a week before you can get an appointment". I called a different Chevy dealer and got in the next day. They missed out on some easy money. Waiting a week didn't make me mad, but the oblivious woman did.

Pitiful Customer Service

by from Syracuse NY |

I bought a used luxury car, was promised a manual (shouldn't it come with one?), floor mats that matched and PAID for an additional key. After three months I received key that didn't work and more assurances that mats and manual were ordered. What are they doing with the manuals? No one keeps them when trading, where did they put it. I ended up having to go to a different dealership to get the key (ordered and delivered in FOUR days!) and bought my own mats, it is Winter. Oddly enough the Sales Manager is never available for my calls....Pitiful customer service!

Great car buying experience

by from Watertown, NY |

I bought a new car on October 31st. I am enjoying my van immensely and could not have asked for a more professional experience. Everyone here is so kind and go out of their way to assist you.

Great experience !!!

by from Adams NY |

Purchased a car from a salesman mike Burdick. He took his time with us on the purchase of our 2014 Chevy Silverado. I Will spread the word!!!!

Inventory on line

by from Liverpool, NY |

I tried to get a list of new or used Buick Lacrosse and all I got was Chevy's and others I put in exactly want I wanted and all I got was other cars not buicks has anyone ever used your web site to search your inventory?

3 plus hours for oil change........

by from Pulaski, NY |

How can you take 3 plus hours to change oil and rotate 4 wheels. I can do that in a 45 min span home on the front lawn. they must have sent service tech to school between tire rotation.

customer experience

by from Moira, NY |

Like many I have watched the Fx commercials checked out their web site browsing for vehicles. While looking around about 4 weeks and comparison shopping I also decided to stop into the Fx garage to see what they might offer me for my vehicle. I had 3 previous offers so this would be my 4th. I was amazed at the offer that came back to me.The lowest of 4 and about 3000.00 below all the others. Really ??? Was this the amazing Fx Caprara who wants to sell so many cars ?? The place who gives great deals and wants you as a customer. I wasn't even offered a counter offer after Im sure my jaw dropped with the first one. Well sorry FX you had your chance I ended up taking an offer from one of the previous dealers and bought myself a brand new limited Highlander with Im sure a lower interest rate that you could ever offer. I wont be suggesting your business to anyone I know. I will also no longer watch your show with your so called amazing deals.

Bad Business

by from Pine City,NY |

Bought a vehicle last year and was promised a couple of things. Owners manual and a small part, never received either. Just looked into trading it in and was told it had been in 2 accidents. Word of mouth will get around....doesn't matter how big you are.

Great Experience!!!!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Gave me more for my trade than any other dealership within the state. I accidentally purchased a 2 wheel drive Tahoe from a shady dealership in Cleveland thinking I was getting a great deal. (Embarrassing) I did't even know they made Tahoe in 2 wheel drive. Drove 45 min off lot and realized it and called the dealership. They would not take truck back even though the paperwork had not even been processed yet. Had title issues w/ vehicle that I had purchased from Cleveland and FX dealt with all the hoops that needed to be jumped through to accept trade in. They took trade for what I paid for it. Rob and Ana were great. The finance guy was also very helpful and explained everything well. Can't thank them enough for helping me get out of a real bad situation. Recommend this dealership very high. Random Info: Ana (rob's ast) received a call while I was completing paperwork regarding a stray cat she was paying to provide medical attention to. A sales person can also be a human being is my point!! Ha

High pricing format compared to the nation

by from Syracuse, N.Y. |

Inquired about bottom line, cash pricing, with no trade, on a 2010 Camaro...car was $10,000 higher then exact car with same mileage at a dealership in Chicago. Unreal!!!