FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick

54 Caprara Drive , Pulaski, NY 13142

New 888-713-2124 New888-713-2124
Used 877-399-9353 Used877-399-9353
Service 888-265-1941 Service 888-265-1941

We're The People, We're The Place, And We Definitely Have The Product!

Worth the Drive - Save Thousands - Met the Owner!

by from Clay NY |

Like many people, I have seen their TV show on cable. Checked out their website - saw the truck I wanted so I called their dealership to see if it was still there, and it was. Drove there - truck was awesome - deal was awesome - so I bought it. Best part was that Charlie Caprara, the owner who I saw on TV, was there helping customers side by side with the salespeople. Met Charlie - super nice guy. Seems like a great family business. Love my GMC Sierra. Thanks FX Chevy!

December 8, 2015

Thanks j! So happy that you got the truck and the deal you wanted. Yes! Charlie Caprara is always out there helping our customers - he loves to be involved with the deals and make sure that everyone is taken care o!f! Welcome to our car buying family!

Repeat customer

by from Watertown NY |

I have bought cars from Caprara Chevy for 15 years. We trade every 2.5 - 3 years. We have dealt with Nate. He makes the sales process easy and fun... He and my husband talk about hunting and fishing. Even though they seem busy, Charlie still comes out, shakes our hand and says thank you. We would never consider buying from any other dealership!

Great service before, during and after the sale

by from Pulaski,NY |

Purchased a 2016 ram from Mike Burdick!! His service before during and after the sale is second to none!! Great place... Low pressure.. Family environment!! We will be back!!!

December 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your business - Mike is a great member of the community and we are thrilled to have him here at FX Caprara. So happy that he was able to help you! I hope that you enjoy your Ram for many miles to come! Welcome to our car buying family!

Love my GMC from FX Chevy

by from Clay NY |

Saw a GMC on the FX Caprara TV show that I was interested in, so I called and arranged to come see it. Salesmen had it pulled out for me when I got there - loved the truck - got a great deal - they made the payment fit what I wanted, so I bought it. Very happy with my decision - sweet truck - great deal - nice people - happy all around. Had to bring it in for a minor service issue after I picked it up, and they were great. Thanks FX Chevy!

Excellent! The place to buy a car.

by from oswego, ny |

I recently purchased my new Silverado from FX Chevy in Pulaski. Having visited several dealerships prior to purchasing I can say hands down these guys were the most aggressively priced, highest trade allowance and found me a rebate I qualified for that the other stores missed completely! Their facility is amazing, well lit and clean and wow! are these guys busy. The showroom was full of people and everyone was running around but everyone was having a great time. Even the owner and the general manager were were talking to everyone and being cordial hosts. Moving from table to table offering personalized service to everyone and making sure the deals being offered were the best. From my experience these guys were busy and the other stores i visited were morgues. Theres a reason for that! If you cant have a good experience or get your car bought here then it's probably you, because these guys and gals were A+ to myself and every other customer in their store and there were a lot of them.

December 8, 2015

Thanks so much for your business, and for being a part of our car buying family!

Great Service, Great dealer

by from Evans Mills, NY |

John Maciag has the been the best car dealer I have ever dealt with. Couldn't have asked for better.

November 30, 2015

Happy to hear that you are happy with John "Shaggy" Maciag! He is a great fit at FX Caprara because he truly cares about his customers! Thanks Abbie and enjoy!

Very Happy Customer!!!

by from Watertown, NY |

My husband and I were so happy with our purchase from the FX Chevy store! Everything exceeded our expectations from vehicle selection to the cleanliness of the showroom to the professional salesman that helped with our purchase. We will definitely let our friends and family know how easy a car buying experience can be.

November 25, 2015

Thanks so much Emily! It was truly a pleasure!

Pleasant experience

by from Sandy Creek, NY |

I was ready to trade in my car and was very happy that I went to FX Caprara Buick. I was not really sure what car I wanted and was so pleased that my salesman really knew what he had to sell. I told him what I needed in a car and he lead me to cars that would fit my needs. Most of all I did not feel pressured and I enjoyed being able to test drive several cars before I made my choice. I left feeling that the car I chose was a good buy, my trade was priced at a fair price, but most of all that I made the decision. I was so happy with my choice of dealers and would never hesitate when I need a new car to deal with them again.

November 29, 2015

Thanks so much, and happy to hear that you were pleased with the whole process! Welcome to the FX Caprara car-buying family!

Never again!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I bought my truck from Caprara last year. When I wanted to trade it on another truck, they lowballed my trade-in and gave me high book on the one I wanted to buy. I'll take my truck-buying, my Harley buying, my Honda buying somewhere else, where the attitude isn't, "What we sell is worth top dollar; your trade is junk." Too bad the sales people have to take the heat for management's bad decisions. PS: the 'star ratings' only go down to 'fair' and you can't send the review without providing the rating.....interesting. But they allow you to say that the overall experience was 'poor.' OOPS!

October 4, 2015

Hi Joe - Thank you for your business with your previous truck purchase. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations when you came to trade the truck in. We would love an opportunity to help you in any way possible with your vehicle needs. It sounds like you weren't feeling it at your last visit, but you are a very important customer, and I am sorry that it did not feel that way to you. Please contact me directly by calling my mobile phone at 315-681-3151, and I will do anything possible to help. Thanks Again - Will Farr - Operations Manager - FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick

poor customer service

by from oswego, ny |

I called to make a service appointment for a minor issue I was having with my truck. Before I had a chance to even say what I needed, I was cut short by a snotty woman who stated, "it's going to be at least a week before you can get an appointment". I called a different Chevy dealer and got in the next day. They missed out on some easy money. Waiting a week didn't make me mad, but the oblivious woman did.

October 4, 2015

Wow! I can understand why you would be upset with that response on the phone. That is definitely not how we want our customers to be treated - the relationships that we have with our customers are very important - it is everything in our business. Please give me an opportunity to help with any of your needs in the future. You can call me directly on my mobile phone by calling 315-681-3151. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks - Will Farr - Operations Manager - FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick