FX Caprara Chevrolet Buick

54 Caprara Drive , Pulaski, NY 13142

New 888-713-2124
Used 877-399-9353
Service 888-265-1941

WERE THE PEOPLE, WERE THE PLACE, AND WE DEFINITELY HAVE THE PRODUCT!

3 plus hours for oil change........

by from Pulaski, NY |

How can you take 3 plus hours to change oil and rotate 4 wheels. I can do that in a 45 min span home on the front lawn. they must have sent service tech to school between tire rotation.

customer experience

by from Moira, NY |

Like many I have watched the Fx commercials checked out their web site browsing for vehicles. While looking around about 4 weeks and comparison shopping I also decided to stop into the Fx garage to see what they might offer me for my vehicle. I had 3 previous offers so this would be my 4th. I was amazed at the offer that came back to me.The lowest of 4 and about 3000.00 below all the others. Really ??? Was this the amazing Fx Caprara who wants to sell so many cars ?? The place who gives great deals and wants you as a customer. I wasn't even offered a counter offer after Im sure my jaw dropped with the first one. Well sorry FX you had your chance I ended up taking an offer from one of the previous dealers and bought myself a brand new limited Highlander with Im sure a lower interest rate that you could ever offer. I wont be suggesting your business to anyone I know. I will also no longer watch your show with your so called amazing deals.

Bad Business

by from Pine City,NY |

Bought a vehicle last year and was promised a couple of things. Owners manual and a small part, never received either. Just looked into trading it in and was told it had been in 2 accidents. Word of mouth will get around....doesn't matter how big you are.

Great Experience!!!!!!

by from Buffalo, NY |

Gave me more for my trade than any other dealership within the state. I accidentally purchased a 2 wheel drive Tahoe from a shady dealership in Cleveland thinking I was getting a great deal. (Embarrassing) I did't even know they made Tahoe in 2 wheel drive. Drove 45 min off lot and realized it and called the dealership. They would not take truck back even though the paperwork had not even been processed yet. Had title issues w/ vehicle that I had purchased from Cleveland and FX dealt with all the hoops that needed to be jumped through to accept trade in. They took trade for what I paid for it. Rob and Ana were great. The finance guy was also very helpful and explained everything well. Can't thank them enough for helping me get out of a real bad situation. Recommend this dealership very high. Random Info: Ana (rob's ast) received a call while I was completing paperwork regarding a stray cat she was paying to provide medical attention to. A sales person can also be a human being is my point!! Ha

High pricing format compared to the nation

by from Syracuse, N.Y. |

Inquired about bottom line, cash pricing, with no trade, on a 2010 Camaro...car was $10,000 higher then exact car with same mileage at a dealership in Chicago. Unreal!!!

Not forth coming

by from Liverpool, NY |

Bought a car there last July, 2012 Dodge Avenger. The guy Rob was a super nice smooth talker but forgot to mention the car I was buying had just been in an accident a month prior!! Should've asked for a carfax I know but dishonesty doesn't lead to good business reviews which is exactly why I'm posting this. When I went to talk to a dealer today about a trade I was shocked to hear about an accident in Connecticut the month before I bought it. Bottom line I'd never go back, charged way too much for the vehicle and it had problems from the start.

Wonderful

by from Shullsburg WI |

Loved working with Phil. Answered all my questions in a timely manner. Gave us completely accurate information. After driving 870 miles the car was just what we were expecting