Tom Holzer Ford

39300 W. 10 Mile Rd, Farmington Hills, MI 48335

Holzer Survey

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Not perfect, but worked through concerns promptly and with class.

Oil change

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

everything was perfect, the service that I received was very good, however when I first arrived the line was very long and the order in which people came in the staff loss the order. but I'm not complaining however others might.

Great service

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

They got me in and out n a reasonable time love it

Service experience

by from Novi, MI |

The service team is helpful and cordial. It was after hour, so I had to wait 2 hours for the oil change/ tire rotation. But, paying the bill took longer time. The previous cutsomer was opening a Ford Credit Service Account. I was waiting more than 15 mins for my turn. I think its not the cashier's fault. But, she was typing and waiting for feedback. May be you can request Ford Credit to improve the process so credit account can be opened up in 2-3 minutes like that takes in other stores.

Tom Holzer Ford and Brian Burke are the best!!

by from Dearborn, MI |

Brian Burke was amazing during the purchase of my 2014 Ford Focus. He made sure all the "i's" were dotted and "t's" were crossed so that I came in to take delivery, the process was quick and smooth. Outstanding customer service!

Good service experience

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Combined service visit and pricing new SUV. Service visit excellent but time consuming. Sales experience ok but incentives did not align with expectations set by TV advertising....did not qualify for the bulk of promotions as I did not have a lease turn in

Our Impressions on dealing with Tom Holzer Ford

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

We purchased a 2015 Fusion. Our salesperson was Brian Holiday and he is the epitome of what a salesperson should be! He was very helpful. He explained everything offered on the car to let us know what features were available, how they worked, When the car was delivered and we picked it up, Brian explained the features and showed us how they worked and was very thorough in his explanations and assured us that if we needed any additional information on how something worked to be sure and call him. We were very impressed with his professionalism. In all the years we have bought cars, no salesperson has ever showed us all the information and explained everything as Brian did. His equality as a salesperson is beyond compare!

A Happy New Car Driver!

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

Just leased a new 2015 Mustang from and Braheem as always gave me Great service! Thank You! Had a couple of issues come up and the service department handle them quickly!

Good work but took too long

by from Farmington Hills, MI |

My vehicle was in the shop for ten days. I believe that is way too long to fix some damage and replace two tires. I had to rely on other people to get me back and forth to work. Renting a car for 10 days was very expensive.

Service

by from West Bloomfield, MI |

F-150 light duty. Staff very helpful, especially service manager (Dean). Got right in and right out. Lounge very comfortable...TV, newspaper, hot coffee, tasty cookie. Cashier got right on my invoice and settled up very quickly. Overall: experience was painless.