Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC

65 Windcrest Rd, Rutland, VT 05701

New 888-904-3802
Used 888-904-2128
Service 866-515-4889

Better Place, Better People, Better Prices!

Super Service Super People

by from Rutland, Vermont |

My car was in an unexpected incident and was in need or repair. The body shop did an incredible job. Just prior to dropping it off for that service, I had a system check light come on. Dropped it off early and all was taken care of. The communication between the departments and myself was wonderful. The detail to perfection is amazing. I would be hard pressed to go anywhere else for service and/or to purchase a vehicle.

May 15, 2014

Rita, we would like to extend our gratitude to you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our staff at Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us. Enjoy driving your vehicle!

shady dealer.

by from blandford |

I contacted alderman's about a specific truck. I coordinated a deal on said truck with their Internet Sales manager. I told them I lived over two hours away and would make the trip for this deal. I was shown a great deal and was told they would have to verify my trade was worth what was quoted in the deal. I called the deal told them I was coming up through the snow storm and would be there in three hours. He asked me to call him back I'd I couldn't make it. I get there after my 2 and half hour ride and they sold the truck within minutes of me getting there. Or so they say. This is after they took my keys to look at my truck and I was there for 45 minutes. They had no other trucks with this package but the try and get me to look at another truck that was same color. Come on guys this is what gives dealers a bad reputation....waste my time,gas and safety all so you could make a buck. You had me on your apps board you could have waited til I looked at the truck. It called and asked if I wanted to put a deposit down Unscrupulous dealer

buyer beware

by from Orwell Vt |

Firstly I must say I've done business with Aldemans sense the mid 80's and purchased many fine cars there,,,were the deals always good ones,,,,50/50 but generally they have nice quality used cars. Why I normally buy there, 10-11 vehicles at his point. Possibly more, I've lost track. Lately however I've found this organization more sales goal and quota oriented than customer oriented. Point in case,,I was looking to replace 2 vehicles at the same time a few years back . I visited the Rutland location and started looking for replacements,,after several vehicles matching what I was looking for going through there facility with no contact informing me of those requested vehicles in stock,,,I purchased elsewhere. A few years later I was looking to replace a truck and found one there I liked, I purchased it,,I didn't even make it out of Rutland before I got stopped for a directional light out, the following day I found the emergency brake also did not work ,,though it had been when I first tried it out , the following day a caliper froze solid after applying the brake leaving me stranded on the side of the road,,,and this from a $13K vehicle with a fresh inspection sticker on it,, I doubt they even gave it a second glance as to the safety of this vehicle before putting on a sticker and sending me down the road in it,,,NOT GOOD,,I fixed it myself. I'm a certified GM tech BTW. Thank goodness,,,, On to the present, a year and a half later,, time for a car. I found a beautiful HHR at a negotiated fair market value price,,or so I thought,,, Bought it cash,no trade,as with most all my others I've purchased there, and while doing the normal repairs you'd normally find required with any use car purchase, I found a repair order showing his vehicle has had the head replaced effectively reducing the "fair market value" of this vehicle, which was not disclosed at the time of the sale. I called 100K auto, I'd saved for for years,,WON'T be purchased there now,,,go pound sand. You've lost a long time customer. Would I recommend them now,,,,ABSOLUTELY NOT !! Back in the day yes,,but certainly not now,,,

October 6, 2014

Mr. Meyers, I am sorry that you continue to be dissatisfied with your purchase. We last spoke on Monday, September 29th, which was approximately 1 week after you closed on your purchase. At that time, you had expressed your concern for diminished value due to the head having been previously replaced. As you know, I do not share your opinion that the value is diminished because of this particular repair. At that time you gave me 3 options; give you an additional discount, cancel the sale and take the car back, or give you an extended service contract for free. I reviewed your transaction and decided that IMO you received a good car at a good price and there was no reasonable concern that the previous repair had been done incorrectly. Based on that, I offered to cancel the sale (which I understood to be option #2) or offer you a service contract at a discount. You chose to keep the car and said you would consider the service contract, but felt it was too expensive. In an effort to be thorough, you did say, "the only way I would give you the car back is if you paid me for all of my labor that I have put into the car since I purchased it." We didn't get into it, but I would consider compensating you for any work that you have done to the car, but it would be based on my personal opinion of the increase in value of the car was increased, as opposed to what the value of your labor would be. I am still open to the resolution of canceling the sale if you feel that you did not get a fair deal. As for your other complaints, this is the first that I am hearing of them. While we are committed to a "customer centric" business, things don't always go as planned. When something goes wrong, we do our best to make things right. Often, I am personally involved in this process. I can only apologize for your disappointment. We all understand that you have many different options when it comes to purchasing a car, and we appreciate your previous patronage. Thank you for taking the time to write your review, and please let me know if wish to return the HHR. Best regards, Mark Alderman

oil change

by from rutland vermont |

You are always very helpful accommodating an appointment. I called last minute hoping to get an oil change because I was passing through Rutland. You were able to squeeze me in which was very helpful because I live 50 minutes away. I would have had to travel back up there towards the end of the week just for that. I love your shuttle service as well. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

June 4, 2014

Eugene, we're completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that everyone was always friendly and helpful. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Quick repair service.

by from Rutland, Vt. |

Alderman's got my car into the body shop in a timely manner and got it repaired much sooner then they had even quoted me. Very impressive! They even washed the car. Thanks!

May 19, 2014

Andrea, we're completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. It is nice to know that our staff was able to provide you with a prompt service. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Enjoy driving your car!

not a honorable place to spend your money

by from rutland vt |

Horrible service had a recalled part go bad and they wont cover it.Slick talkers when they want ya too buy something though..Never again would i deal with chevy,toyota or kia in rutland vt..

great purchase

by from Manchester, VT |

Flexible, knowledgeable, patient, and honest. I can't say enough--we got the car we wanted at a generous price after negotiating with David Magro. He worked with us and the insurance company and the dealership that had my totaled car in their possession. Martin Bones drove 45 minutes to my hometown to personally deliver the car and had my plates already installed. Martin went through the details of the car for 45 minutes making sure I knew and understood everything. This was our third purchase from Alderman's and each time the experience has been wonderful. Thank you!

May 13, 2014

Lloyd, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our consistent professionalism and great customer service has earned your repeat business. I hope you are continuing to enjoy your purchase from Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC. We can't wait to see you for your next servicing appointment; be sure to check out our latest deals on Facebook and Twitter before you come in. Have fun driving your new vehicle!

Great salesman

by from Mendon Vermont |

Walt is a great salesman I actually talked my wife into trading in her car as well. When it comes time I will trade my new vehicle in their once again. Will I ever buy another certified pre owned no due to the fact of so many problems with it I'm glad I felt with Walt on my new vehicle.

April 21, 2014

David, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! Walt is great with people and focuses on what the customers' needs are. He will be pleased to hear about your positive experience. If you have any questions about your new vehicle, please come back in to visit! Also, check our Facebook and Twitter pages to stay connected with local events and special promotions, and enjoy driving your new vehicle.

Scammers

by from Wells, vt |

Located a nice truck to buy, was in the deal making process and wouldn't budge on price, come to find out the price on the truck was 1000.00 more then was on the internet. Seems like they don't like it when the consumer is educated on the prices of vehicles.

Service Department is very good

by from Rutland, Vermont |

I am very pleased with the service department. I have some reservations about the sales practices of the dealership. I have had be the target of the bait and switch too many times.

April 17, 2014

Anthony, we love hearing from our customers, so thank you for taking the time write this feedback. It's wonderful to hear that our service department at Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC was able to provide you with a great experience! We really appreciate this feedback, and we will share it with them. Thank you, and if you have any questions about the work that was done, please feel free to contact us.

Great place and very well kept

by from Rutland, VT |

Very pleasant and professional. They get you in and out of service as quickly as possible. Nice to have a cup of coffee while you are waiting too!

April 7, 2014

Richard, we're completely dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At Alderman's Chevrolet Buick GMC, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Have fun driving your vehicle.