Labadie Toyota Scion

909 N Euclid Ave, Bay City, MI 48706

New 888-851-3984
Used 866-413-9469
Service 888-799-2951

Welcome to Labadie Toyota Scion!

Searched for a car and found one at Labadie

by from Kawkawlin, Mi |

When I walked into the dealer they made me feel at home. I worked with Patty she was great. After I bought my Camry we were invited to a dinner. They are a very special dealer because they make you fel at home. Thank you Labadie Toyota Scion.

Customer Service to the Highest Degree

by from Hope, MI |

I couldn't have had a better expereince. Patrick R. went above and beyond our expectations. Friendly, professional and made sure that we were taken care from the moment we walked in the door until we walked out with our new vehicle. Mark was also very personabale and professional. We received customer service to the highest level. Thank you Patrick and Mark and Labadie for having such wonderful staff and trained professionals!!!

Leasing - excellent eperience

by from Saginaw, MI |

March 31 my wife and I went to look for a used Rav4 - it was sold. In talking with Charlie Engelhardt he showed us several other options and then asked if we had ever leased. We hadn't. he explained so clearly that we understood. We were allowed to drive a new Rav4 and Venza to see if our daughter could get in either on from her wheelchair. She was able to get into the Venza. I would recommend Charlie to anyone. So if you go to Labadie Auto looking for a salesperson that is very helpful and low to no pressure look up Charlie. Ken

Never been happier walking out of a car dealership

by from Midland, MI |

This was the best car-buying experience I have ever had or even heard of. I sent them an e-mail first, letting them know what I was interested in. Patty Alderton responded immediately, and I never had to deal with anyone else throughout the entire process. She answered my calls and was always at the door to greet me when we had scheduled appointments. They didn't have the car I wanted, although they tried very hard to get one from another dealership. Eventually they ordered me a custom build, and a little under three months later called and told me it was waiting in the parking lot with zero miles. Patty was in constant communication over the three months. Everything was perfect. The price we agreed upon was the price I paid out the door, no hidden advertising fees or anything. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the area. Thanks Patty!

New Camry Buyer

by from Midland, MI |

I have had a Sienna for six years and always serviced at Labadie. Work is done well , quickly, and reasonably priced. They even pick up and drop off the vehicle for service since I bought it there. I just bought a new Camry working with Patrick. The process was quick and efficient. I didn't feel like my time was being dragged out. Pricing and negotiations were good and there were no last minute surprises. Everyone in the dealership was friendly and helpful. I was buying off the lot so this likely made the process much easier for myself and the dealership (in years past I have ordered vehicles from the factory both at Labadie and other dealerships and have found that dealerships would significantly prefer you buy off the lot). The good pricing and the service pickup they offer are the two key points that made me choose Labadie, however the good customer service and helpful staff makes me feel good about buying from them. I will continue to purchase Toyota from Labadie in the future if the two key selling points continue.

Great car buying experience

by from Bay City, Mi. |

I recently purchased a new Prius at Labadie and I found it to be a pleasurable experience. Patty was professional and not a bit pushy, and the rest of the staff were pleasant too.

Brach Marker is AWESOME!

by from Bay city, MI |

Hello - Brach helped me buy a used car - Toyota Prius. He was very professional and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my purchase. ALL the guys & girls at this Toyota facility are friendly and helpful. And, I have to admit, I'm addicted to their popcorn ;)

Love Our Prius!!

by from Beaveton, MI |

Brach Marker provided excellent, professional, friendly service. We were not sure if we wanted a used or a new Prius; he helped us with options for both. We were there late on a Wednesday evening, and the very next day he pulled in a used car from their rental fleet had it cleaned up for us to see that day. We did decide to go with the new car, which was delivered to my husband's place of employment the following day. We are very pleased with our car and we were very pleased with the service and friendliness of everyone at Labadie Toyota, both in the new car showroom and in the used car area.

best car buying experience

by from howell mi. |

Bought a Toyota sieena from Brach in used cars he was very professional and very helpful on the phone never felt just another sales . when I arrived the car was ready for a test drive and inspection. The vehicle was clean and looked as good in person as it did on line. Then the finance department both Phil and Todd were also so good at their job they us approved and on our way, it only took us about two hours and we were out the door,every person we talked to were very nice and helpful, we have purchased many cars and this maybe the best dealership experience we have had, would recommend this dealership to everyone. THANKYOU BRUCH, PHIL,TODD, AND LABADIE TOYOTA.!!!!!!!

Dave Schmidt

by from Oscoda Michigan |

Dave did an excellent job in getting me a good price and giving me good service in buy my new Prius.

Great experience

by from Bay City, MI |

This dealership is wonderful and everyone working there is delightful. Patrick and Willis were very helpful and pleasant to work with throughout the buying process. I have been a customer in the service department and have always been pleased.