Portland Volvo

New 877-588-7468
Used 877-890-7078
Service 866-414-2581

Where Maine Comes to Buy a Volvo

I'm sending a sincere thank you.

by from Scarborough, ME |

A big thank you to Michael and Jason, as well as Portland Volvo, for making my car buying experience enjoyable. Both were courteous, knowledgeable employees who followed up after our first meeting and offered their services to help me with a car that I thought would be just right for me. Then, Michael followed up again after my purchase was complete to be sure that I was satisfied and to offer to answer any questions or concerns that I might have. Thank you both once again.

Terrific Team

by from Westbrook Maine |

We are first time Volvo owners. We do love our new Volvo. The buying experience at Portland Volvo was excellent and Ryan Reese did a fantastic job of guiding us through the process. The entire team provided an excellent buying experience and I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. There were no high pressure tactics. Just a respectful and courteous approach. Thank you all!

Great Buying Experience

by from Saco, Maine |

Our Salesman, Ryan Reese did an outstanding job finding the car that met our needs. He is very consultative and easy to work with. Thank You Ryan!!!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Saco Maine |

I never thought my next car would be a Volvo but thanks to our amazing salesman Ryan he informed us about all the safety features Volvo has, we were sold! Even in the early stages of making my decision, Ryan was not your usual pushy salesman. He listen to all the features we were looking for, gave an extensive test drive and explained the complete operation of the SUV. He even let us take it for the weekend to make sure we took the time to see what an amazing line of cars Volvo has to offer. I would recommend Ryan for your next new or used car purchase. We had a wonderful car buying experience by the entire team at South Portland Volvo.

Extremely Satisfied New Customer

by from Bangor, Me |

My husband and I were on our way to Mass to buy a used Volvo S60 but decided on our way there from Bangor we would stop by Portland Volvo just to check it out...a young but extremely knowledgable salesman named Ryan worked with us to show us what they had.. My husband isn't an easy sell but in the end we didn't need to drive to Mass, because we bought it at Portland Volvo that day, with a great price and professional approach by everyone, we knew we were at the right place. Salesman Ryan will go far, he was so very professional but yet so personal.. He sold us. You have a customer for life.. We LOVE our used/ new car! Thank you!

Great service

by from Gorham, ME |

I am a longtime Volvo customer but I have recently moved into the Portland area. I had excellent service at Portland Volvo. My contact was Bryan Woodsworth in the service department was absolutely professional, answered all my questions and got me out of the door with a loaner car in less than 15 minutes. After the diagnostic checks he discussed with me not only the issues but ways we could tackle the problems. I cannot say enough about the fantastic service, but then again it's what I have come to expect from Volvo.

We love Ralph!!!

by from Scarborough, ME |

In 2007, we purchased our first Volvo ftom Ralph D'Angelo at Portland Volvo. That experience was excellent. This past weekend we decided to go looking for a a new car, we new we wanted a luxury vehicle and had been looking on auto trader for a while. We decided to see if Ralph was still working. We were pleasantly surprised to find his friendly face again!! We had an absolutely outstanding experience once again!! We love Portland Volvo and would recommend it to anyone. Ralph is not pushy. He is informative and extremely patient.

New S60 purchase

by from No Walpole NH |

An enjoyable personal experience. The professionalism of the staff associated with our purchase was without equal. Helpful, caring and attentive. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a new or CPO vehicle in the near future. We chose to travel over three hours to do business with this particular dealership as we have done twice before in the past.

Service was awesome Joel was the best

by from Old Orchard Beach, Maine |

The check engine light came on and Joel Hall set up an appointment the same day. The techs took card of the problem right away and all worked out perfectly. The experience was the best and I would highly recommend the service department. Thanks Joel and the Technicians.

Outstanding Customer Service!

by from Portland, Maine |

I love this Volvo dealership. * Easy to contact someone right away by phone - no waiting in a queue * Direct email address to the Service Rep. Who responds back within the same day! * I can make an appt the same day for a service. *Car loaners are new cars, that I would be interested in purchasing *Car shuttle service to and from work while my car is being serviced. *Free car wash coupon! *Free Kureg coffee with a nice selection Everyone is friendly and engaging when I walk in making eye contact, smiling and willing to help. Im not approached by eager car salesman when Im window shopping, yet they are right there working at their desks ready to answer any questions I may have. The building is well lit and clean. They have a nice waiting room. They dont try to up sell me things I dont need. They only offer whats needed. And dont press when I say no thank you. It's another reason why I drive a Volvo. Im just a regular middle class working guy :)

Top notch staff and service! The best service dept

by from Biddeford Pool Maine |

Portland Volvo has the best service dept. one could ever want. The service staff and particularly my Volvo "primary care" doctor; Mr. Woodworth are very efficient and helpful when making appointments or diagnosing problems and making positive suggestions to enhance the Volvo ownership experience. Bryan Woodworth has been my personal choice of service advisor for fifteen years and makes getting my Volvos serviced a real pleasure. The entire dealership is excellent in all aspects of the car business but I would like to say that the Service dept. really keeps customers coming back to Portland Volvo to purchase cars and have them serviced by concerned experts. Service by a great service staff is the key to Portland Volvo's success