Portland Volvo

Service 866-414-2581 Service 866-414-2581

Where Maine Comes to Buy a Volvo

Great experience at Portland Volvo

by from Duxbury, MA |

Recently purchased a 2014 Volvo S60 at Portland Volvo. I live in MA but have family in Maine so I was familiar with the Portland Volvo name and reputation. I wasn't disappointed. Everyone was extremely helpful, professional and easy to work with (my Sales Rep was Colin Mack and I recommend him highly!). If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle, I recommend you visit Portland Volvo.

April 22, 2016

Hey Linda, Always a pleasure working with you !! Hope your enjoying your beautiful new car and we can't wait to see you again !!

Terrific Portland Volvo Experience

by from Portland, ME |

We can't say enough good things about our experience at Portland Volvo. Our salesman, Ralph, is the best in the business! He is kind, knowledgeable, patient, and fair. This is the second vehicle we've purchased from Ralph, and we'll definitely be back again. I should also note that we've had a terrific experience with the service team, and the General Sales Manager (Craig) is a class act too. If you're looking for a new vehicle, go to Portland Volvo and ask for Ralph - you will not be disappointed.

2013 toyota avalon sale

by from Westbrook Me |

Excellent service by my salesman Mark straffin. He kept informed before the sale and after hooked me up with snow tires that he found for the vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

April 22, 2016

Thanks so much James, Mark is the newest (although now he's a Veteran PV Member) and we absolutely love him !! So happy everything worked out and it was a pleasure working with you as well.

A really pleasant experience!

by from Portland, Maine |

My buying experience could not have been better. From salesperson, Mark who was knowledgeable and patient to the Sales Manager, Curt who was sincerely nice and appreciative, to Jordan who did a SUPERB job making my new car shine I could not have had a more pleasant buying experience. I will certainly come back for service and future cars.

March 2, 2016

Thanks so much for such a stellar review, Mark is an awesome guy and we really love having him on the team. Glad you liked the detailing job Jordan did, he just started back with us from Parts !! You were also a pleasure to work with, thanks so much and we look forward to working with you again in the future !!

Great Experience, and they service all brands!

by from Walpole MA/Brunswick ME |

This dealership rocks. My daughter had been servicing her Volvo there for the past few year. The inevitable happened with her old car and she suddenly found herself in need of a new one. While we we went off brand, the service department assured us that they service all makes and models. A totally seamless experience from start to finish.

Positive Experience!!

by from Detroit, MI |

My husband and I had such a positive experience at Portland Volvo! Mark was so great to work with throughout the whole buying process, we both very highly recommend him to anyone who wants to work with all around honest, caring and great person. Mark Straffin responded quickly to any questions we had over the process of deciding which vehicle was the perfect fit for us. We have nothing but great things to say about this dealership. If you want to work with a salesmen who walks you through the buying process with ease, Mark is your guy!

January 17, 2016

Hey Shannon, thanks (again) for the awesome words. It was great of you guys to fly out here and we are happy it all worked out. Mark is the "New Guy" so it's great that he is translating our passions for customer service to the people. Enjoy your new ride, thanks so much for your business and enjoy the New Year !!

great experience!

by from Portland, ME |

I had a great experience at Portland Volvo with Ralph. He made me feel so comfortable. He really knows his stuff and genuinely cares about his customers. Takes time to be sure you are comfortable and does not pressure you into anything. If you are looking for a low-pressure car buying experience, I highly recommend a visit to Ralph!

January 17, 2016

Thanks so much for a great review about Ralph, he's one of the longest tenured Sales Consultants here and we love him as much as the people !!

great overall experience

by from South Portland ME |

Just bought a fourth Volvo at Portland Volvo. Ralph D'Angelo was my sales rep for the last three vehicles. Ralph friendly, courteous, respectful and patient. I have been deciding on a new car for quite a while and Ralph never pressured me. He was knowledgable about the cars, but let me make my decisions at my own pace. He was willing to do as many test drives as I felt necessary. When it comes time to get another vehicle I will definitely turn once more to Ralph. I have been having my Volvos serviced at Portland Volvo for 13 years. All the people in the service department are fair, honest and straight forward. Bryan Woodruff was on the Saturday I bought my new vehicle and he patiently answered any questions I had regarding the model I was interested in. I trust Bryan and value his opinion. In my 13 years of dealing with Bryan and the other service people, I have never doubted their honesty. They are a big reason I love doing business with Portland Volvo Jason Shaw helped me with the financial end. He was extremely helpful and got me a very low interest rate in a short period of time. Financing was actually a pleasant experience! I strongly recommend Portland Volvo for both sales and service.

January 17, 2016

Hey Carol, Thanks so much for such an amazing review and thank you for your continued loyalty !! We come to work everyday to deliver experiences like the one you had and it's customers like you that make us love our jobs !! Happy New Year !!

Easy to deal with.

by from Biddeford, ME |

I love the new models but they are out of my league LOL but I did have my old wagon serviced there. Brian at the service desk seemed like a really nice guy and the work and price seemed reasonable. So I guess that's 5 stars worthy...

Imagine... Car buying made simple and enjoyable

by from Maine |

Our experience with Portland Volvo has been outstanding! Fantastic customer service from Christina Smith as she is always pleasant and professionAL. Her knowledge about our car helped to make this car buying process our best experience ever . She is always available to answer any of our questions that we have . Very professional and helpful. THANKS CHRISTINA !!!

January 17, 2016

Thanks guys !! Christina is awesome and we love her energy !! Happy New Year and thanks for your continued loyalty !!